Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics (12814 Views)

Benue May Share Similar Culture, But We’re Not Igbos At All – Jerry Agada / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics / 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2015
mikolo80:
y'all never learn
Gerrrrout foool!

4 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I really love the igbos and have many friends among them,but the bigots among them are too annoying,you know the core igbos,the very traditional ones,they're the main problems of Igbo land
...anytime you open your mouth to speak, you regurgitate!! Is it too much to ask you to shut up in matters you know nothing about for once?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Make it 0% next time, he may not need it.
Of course, because the man would have been completely and absolutely senile by 2015!
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by nyabingi(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2015
You can never cage an Igbo person no matter how hard you try, Igbo are trail blazers they utilize every given opportunity favourable or not they have accepted the fact that buhari called them 5% yet they are smiling to the bank with it... but you are still the one complaining about their dreams and aspirations...what has your 95% benefitted you so far...watch out as they invent more ways of making money as days unfold...Ndi Igbo will benefit more in this political dispensation than any other tribe because while Hausa and Yoruba are killing themselves in politics Nwa nna is busy making his money... In the end, Its all about the money!

20 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
You send them to hell they make a fortune selling to the devil himself, it's God-given no amount of marginalization can take this part away. I just pity the gullible ones being used by the selfish ones, keep calm and watch the change from the dockyard. sad

8 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by zendy: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm sick and tired of these core Igbo people,not the elites among them,but the local jobless kolanut and Palmwine with bushmeat eating,red cap wearing,walking stick holding,black or red long shirt wearing,tusk holding,flute blowing,some kinda round white fan holding local bigots among them,Nigeria is Nigeria,when you see everybody as brothers,some clowns would just come up with a stupid thread,Ojukwu tried it and regretted it,Kanu Nnamdi tried it and regretted it,yet,some rats still want to try it

What you haven't yet come to terms with is that you have no country. What you have is just a "British experiment" that is coming to an end soon. I'm proud of my people for the total rejection of Buhari and "cursed" political party called APC. If it wasn't for that 'Obama hand shaking traitor' in Imo state it would have been 0%

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Proudly 5%, if Buhari or El Rufai runs in 2019, it will reduce to 1%.

9 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
...anytime you open your mouth to speak, you regurgitate!! Is it too much to ask you to shut up in matters you know nothing about for once?
are you one of the local jobless kolanut and Palmwine with bushmeat eating,red cap wearing,walking stick holding,black long suede shirt wearing,tusk holding,flute blowing,some kinda round white fan holding local bigots?
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
are you one of the local jobless kolanut and Palmwine with bushmeat eating,red cap wearing,walking stick holding,black long suede shirt wearing,tusk holding,flute blowing,some kinda round white fan holding local bigots among Igbos?
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Chrisdmeek(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Proudly Igbo

my 95% for that

as for the 5%, they can have it

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Proudly 5% too... Just look at what a so called president said... Nawa oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by 400billionman: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
Five percent of what?

ALCOHOL..

Dollardinho knows better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Please can someone explain this 5% thing to me grin

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by bola4dprec(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
proudly 99% Hausa/Fulani
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fr3do(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Proudly 5%....there u go, this is how to play opposition. You stand on what you believe in.

Now, you all do us all a favour.....when ministers list is out and you are only 5% we want you to remain proud and content. Dont start throwing tantrum and lamenting that you did not get representation or there is no equity. Remain proud all the way, not half-way!

when we feel marginalised and move for our republic, dont cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by 400billionman: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
softysparky:
Please can someone explain this 5% thing to me grin

5% Alcoholic content.

You still don't Gerrit? Let me help you. Read the link..

http://www.naij.com/497122-video-wont-treat-nigerians-equally-president-buhari.html
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by sdindan: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
I like we the Igbos
If u like abuse me
Buhari won perfectly in last election
Cos some Igbo guys protected his interest
They didn't allow the election to be rigged
As it was in the North that
Everyone wanted gej out.
Next election we teach them that we know how to increase our populations come 2016
When nig will have census.
If kano can be 15 million pple
Imo state can be at least 14 million pple.
Proudly 0% in the making

8 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by sdindan: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm sick and tired of these core Igbo people,not the elites among them,but the local jobless kolanut and Palmwine with bushmeat eating,red cap wearing,walking stick holding,black or red long shirt wearing,tusk holding,flute blowing,some kinda round white fan holding local bigots among them,Nigeria is Nigeria,when you see everybody as brothers,some clowns would just come up with a stupid thread,Ojukwu tried it and regretted it,Kanu Nnamdi tried it and regretted it,yet,some rats still want to try it
Dude
Biko ima n' ibu onye ara?
Amadioha gbaa gi oku
Ewu

8 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by azzima(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Unfortunately it is the oil of the 5% that feeds the 95% and their slaves down South angry
When did the FIVE%(Biafra)start exporting oil??can't Biafra stand alone without a forceful attaché with your MINORITY Ijaw neighbor?Such a pity!
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2015
sdindan:

Dude
Biko ima n' ibu onye ara?
Amadioha gbaa gi oku
Ewu
I don't phucking understand you nkita nkita,Amadihoa your igbo god do the same thing to you too,i know you're one of those eba with garlic soup eating,tusk holding,long black suede shirt wearing,red and white wool christmas cap with some kinda ball attached to it wearing,red cap with or without feather wearing,some kinda leopard skin wearing,walking stick holding,some kinda round white fan holding local ass bigotry Igbo nkita nkita
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by sdindan: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I don't phucking understand you nkita nkita,Amadihoa your igbo god do the same thing to you too,i know you're one of those eba with garlic soup eating,tusk holding,long black suede shirt wearing,red and white wool christmas cap with some kinda ball attached to it wearing,red cap with or without feather wearing,some kinda leopard skin wearing,walking stick holding,some kinda round white fan holding local ass bigotry Igbo nkita nkita
I said it. Na I bu comfam Aturu. Usu raa nne gi there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Rebranded Okrika.
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by TruthisGOD: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Amaka Erinma Nwadike-

Ehee, our 5% T-Shirt is out! If you're among the 5%, order for yours sharp sharp, time no dey.
Contact Ifeyinwa China Onyeabo or Princess Chika Jennifer.
Tenkiu
Pls i want about 1500 pieces of that T- shirt. I am a bussiness man based in Onitisha, how can i get it?

11 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
sdindan:

I said it. Na I bu comfam Aturu. Usu raa nne gi there.
you're also Mr Ibu and you're an Aturu,you're an Usu,you're an igi
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Jman06(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You are gonna burst a nerve nigga!

Meanwhile, PROUDLY 5%!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I really love the igbos and have many friends among them,but the bigots among them are too annoying,you know the core igbos,the very traditional ones,they're the main problems of Igbo land

LMAO!!! Proudly 5%

All this things you are saying remember, I'm proudlyyyyyy 5%

13 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by McKren(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Where can I order this shirt online

I am proudly 5%. Politics should be about conviction and Buhari is proving Ndigbo right everyday!

PDP shall rise again and it will begin in the East! Just like Ekwueme once led the movement that gave birth to the PDP

10 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Rebranded Okrika.

Don't worry... You know e have Aba in Biafra.

Infact we love okirika once we are proud of 5%...

Proudly 5%.

8 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Stop shouting daddy! Before you talk of one Nigeria, kindly give us definition of 'Lagoon, 5%, and Igbo's should leave our lagos.'

When you must have define these, then we won't have core Igbos again.

For your info, nwata na agba egwu egedede nwee mmuo na afuru ya oja. Maka o bu egbue onye ara afu di be ha.

But before then, ama be PROUDLY 5%.

11 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2015
azzima:
When did the FIVE%(Biafra)start exporting oil??can't Biafra stand alone without a forceful attaché with your MINORITY Ijaw neighbor?Such a pity!

Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan doesn't have oil.... Meanwhile zoo has oil what have they been able to achieve with the oil?

We don't depend on oil, we believed our hands. We ain't lazy!

8 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by proxillin(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Bigot tribe. Eat your 5%

Thats how you played the lagoon game.

Buhari headache will kill some people.

FYi Buhari is teh president. Their is nothing you 5% can do about it.

His second term is sure with the 95%
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you one of the local jobless kolanut and Palmwine with bushmeat eating,red cap wearing,walking stick holding,black long suede shirt wearing,tusk holding,flute blowing,some kinda round white fan holding local bigots among Igbos?
You are obviously one of thick-lipped, fetish, sack wearing, mutilated cheeked, hoarse sounding, son of a thousand father bas.tard who lives under Lagos bridges and on bustops!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Has Shown Confidence By Entering Into Sambisa Forest – Okorocha / Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai / Poisoned Elections Responsible For Death Of Democracy In Africa – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.