Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics (12819 Views)

Benue May Share Similar Culture, But We’re Not Igbos At All – Jerry Agada / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics / 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by salam1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
youngeagle:
Proudly 5%.....we hve bn surviving without them...we are a hard working nation
hardworking indeed with baby factories everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by princdebola201(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Unfortunately it is the oil of the 5% that feeds the 95% and their slaves down South angry
stop foaming in the Mouth ONDO state produces more oil than ur entire biafruad Land

3 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by rhukky01: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I rep south south..proudly 2percent

3 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by margclever: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
princdebola201:
stop foaming in the Mouth ONDO state produces more oil than ur entire biafruad Land
why not post d stat. Ondo is the least of all d states#fact
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by 400billionman: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Niagarafall:
97% + 5% = .............na wa oooooooooooii, dis Buhari self

The man nah compounded illi
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by 400billionman: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boss13:

Do your maths - 97 + 5 = 102

Search for the original comment.. You won't need the maths..

http://www.naij.com/497122-video-wont-treat-nigerians-equally-president-buhari.html
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by ba7man(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who cares about whatever the 5 percent derive pride from??

As long as their GEJ was kicked back to Otuoke, they can keep their pride and cheap t.-shirts with the garish print. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fx45(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
zicky:
I've always bin a supporter of Buhari n dislike Gej 4 being clueless bt can't deny my identity.

Proudly 5%
No! Something isn't right here... Read the nonsense you wrote and come back for explanations. You cannot be in heaven and hell at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fx45(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
bola4dprec:
proudly 99% Hausa/Fulani
What is Hausa/Fulani? Is it Hausa or is it Fulani? Are they one and same people or different ethnicities? Do they speak the same language? Is Fulfulde the same as Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by siaco(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who even dash am 5%, next time he will get nothing. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by SonOfEl(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
proudly Igbo... any day anytime anywhere....buhari can keep his recognition
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by peleson: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:
Buhari goofed with that statement. Hard to defend.
That has aways been buhari's mind. 2011 election lost he cried not because he loved nigeria but because he wants everything to be north. He is vindictive

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by zicky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
fx45:
No! Something isn't right here... Read the nonsense you wrote and come back for explanations. You cannot be in heaven and hell at the same time.
proudly 5% to me means proudly Igbo. So you read the nonsense you wrote.

Proudly 5%
Proudly Igbo
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by bola4dprec(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
fx45:
What is Hausa/Fulani? Is it Hausa or is it Fulani? Are they one and same people or different ethnicities? Do they speak the same language? Is Fulfulde the same as Hausa?
different ethnicity with the same qualities and believes in fact take PMB as a case study or late president Yar'adua these men were fulani to the core but they enjoyed hausa life style try to figure ouy my stand okay
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
nwata na agba egwu egedede nwee mmuo na afuru ya oja. Maka o bu egbue onye ara afu di be ha.
You are not making sense azzhole! undecided
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by frankyychiji(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
nwata na agba egwu egedede nwee mmuo na afuru ya oja. Maka o bu egbue onye ara afu di be ha.
You are regurgitating!
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fx45(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
zicky:
proudly 5% to me means proudly Igbo. So you read the nonsense you wrote.

Proudly 5%
Proudly Igbo
No my friend, you're wronger than wrong! Proudly 5% are those of us in SS/SE that REJECTED BUHARI and his CHANGE chanters in their entirety and who have been consequently threatened with marginalisation by the Daura Dullardino. It doesn't include saboteurs like yourself who sold out. Agreed you're an Igbo man but you're not among the proud 5%ers. Go and bury your head in shame...

#Saboteur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are not making sense azzhole! undecided
after i've finished you in your own language
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fx45(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
bola4dprec:
different ethnicity with the same qualities and believes in fact take PMB as a case study or late president Yar'adua these men were fulani to the core but they enjoyed hausa life style try to figure ouy my stand okay
My friend, if its not Panadol, it can never be like Panadol. Don't try to insult the sensibilities of intelligent people here. Fulani is Fulani and Hausa is Hausa. You can't lump both together. They have different histories, origins and language. The only thing they have together is religion. They have very distinctive outlooks to life. Fulanis are naturally domineering while Hausas are subservient. I stand to be challenged on this.

By the way, I have a gut-feeling that you're Yoruba. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by londoner: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol why are some people so hurt at the fact that Igbo's are looking at Buhari and his statement are laughing? Did you think the Igbo's would cry? The moment Igbo's backed GEJ and he lost don't you think we knew what was coming next?

This t shirt is funny to me and is a total Igbotic reaction......the same as the jokes about Igbo men selling life jackets with the whole lagoon-gate saga.

Soooooo Igbo.

The Igbo people are tough, can endure and will rebuild after you've done your worst.

1 Like

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by jemir000: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
azzima:
When did the FIVE%(Biafra)start exporting oil??can't Biafra stand alone without a forceful attaché with your MINORITY Ijaw neighbor?Such a pity!

minority + minority + minority + minority + minority + minority + minority + minority + minority +...= MAJORITY

2 Likes

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
margclever:
d oil in imo,abia and anambara is ok for us, moreover our resurgence as a nation is not based on oil . So we know those who will cry for oil
Actually, I wasn't referring to oil. I'm educated enough to know that it's s.t.u.p.i.d and lazy, for nations to keep singing with oil every time, instead of developing stuffs like agriculture, industrialization, tourism, etc. I'm a trained business executive and a trained economist, and among the people that are pissed off about the current setting of Nigeria. I do not opine that the igbos need crude oil to exist, no they don't! What Ii had in mind in my comment, was the fact that for some time now, those agitating for the sovereign state of Biafra, keep adding Niger Delta region to their "proposed country" by using the term "lower niger". Now, what makes them think the benins, esan, urhobos, isokos, itsekiris, kalabaris, ogonis, and other numerous ethnic nationalities of the niger delta, are interested in being a part of their biafra country? Thats what I had in mind.
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by FasholaBrt: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
The exciting football season i back. Walahi the wait is over. But don't be caught sleeping on a bicycle- because if you have not gotten your team's jersey you are snoring loud at this late hour my friend. Order for your new season jerseys follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2479862/2015-2016-football-jerseys Throw your weight behind your team!

Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by bola4dprec(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2015
fx45:
My friend, if its not Panadol, it can never be like Panadol. Don't try to insult the sensibilities of intelligent people here. Fulani is Fulani and Hausa is Hausa. You can't lump both together. They have different histories, origins and language. The only thing they have together is religion. They have very distinctive outlooks to life. Fulanis are naturally domineering while Hausas are subservient. I stand to be challenged on this.

By the way, I have a gut-feeling that you're Yoruba. True or false?
i represent fulani ok
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by zicky(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
fx45:
No my friend, you're wronger than wrong! Proudly 5% are those of us in SS/SE that REJECTED BUHARI and his CHANGE chanters in their entirety and who have been consequently threatened with marginalisation by the Daura Dullardino. It doesn't include saboteurs like yourself who sold out. Agreed you're an Igbo man but you're not among the proud 5%ers. Go and bury your head in shame...

#Saboteur
its only in your miserable dream that u talk of sell out. Travel d whole SE nd see the condition of the federal road the clueless Gej wnt pple to vote him back. You were blinded by the "azikiwe" rubbish. I voted 4 my conscience, hw did you vote?
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by fx45(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
zicky:
its only in your miserable dream that u talk of sell out. Travel d whole SE nd see the condition of the federal road the clueless Gej wnt pple to vote him back. You were blinded by the "azikiwe" rubbish. I voted 4 my conscience, hw did you vote?
You're a Sabo... And in the fullness of time, you'll become aware of the implications of being a Sabo. You voted your conscience and we also voted our conscience and we're proud of it. Are you proud of yours? Anyways you have no place here. This thread isn't meant for your type. Now I suggest you run away.... And make sure you run very faraway from here!

When is your Daura Dullardino going to start fixing the said roads that Jonathan refused to fix? My friend, you're in for a very long ride.

#Sabo
Re: Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics by zicky(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
fx45:
You're a Sabo... And in the fullness of time, you'll become aware of the implications of being a Sabo. You voted your conscience and we also voted our conscience and we're proud of it. Are you proud of yours? Anyways you have no place here. This thread isn't meant for your type. Now I suggest you run away.... And make sure you run very faraway from here!

When is your Daura Dullardino going to start fixing the said roads that Jonathan refused to fix? My friend, you're in for a very long ride.

#Sabo
I dont know who this imbe.cile is, but one thing I know for sure is that some spe.rms are better left wasted. Mumu chck the meaning of sabo then you come back wit ur maggot infested mouth to talk 2 me.
Quote again and die like Shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.