Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture (7079 Views)

N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu / Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by GettysBurg: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2009
Pataki:

Name three outstanding things Obasanjo did for Nigerians? This was a man who when he became President, immediately ordered for a presidential jet, and started gallivanting across the world.

Name three things he has done that makes him the best leader we ever had in Nigeria. Maybe I should help you with one:

1) GSM right? grin

@ Pataki,

A simple question was asked you, i think you should give a straight answer.

No need to gallivant, which is usually the case when one has no answers, only emotional responses.

And it is a serious problem with Nigeria/Nigerians, which makes it difficult for us to measure and track performance objectively.

In any case, let's have some answers to the questions above.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by GettysBurg: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2009
A word for those of us fond of criticizing our legendary Obasanjo:

If he were as bad as we wish him to be, i.e in the mold of Abacha, IBB, etc, then i have a few questions:

1) Why is it that Abacha is considered a despot by the International community, while OBJ is in their good books?

2) Why is  IBB still persona non grata to the USA, while  OBJ gets appointed as a UN ambassador?

3) Was UNESCO blind as to have considered OBJ's presidential library as its host to its cultural institute, despite the 'Renowned' Soyinka's fight against it?

4) Were the Paris/London clubs so stupid as to grant Nigeria debt forgiveness(and it led to same for africa's HIPC's) to a 'corrupt despot', that would have personalised the gains, and now turn around to reward him with speeches and appointments?

5) Was it a coincidence that in OBJ's time, there was massive international goodwill and FDI inflow, and now , less than 2 years after his leaving, we are  having a reversal?

I just need simple, rational and quantifiable answers. Not emotional outbursts.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by trunature: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2009
Chei! Obj, how i wish we can do the same here. Obasanjo suposed to be bared from public function,infact he should be put back to his fomer place , Prison.

$16b power, don't ask me
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by trunature: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2009
Chei! Obj, how i wish we can do the same here. Obasanjo suposed to be bared from public function,infact he should be put back to his fomer place , Prison.

$16b power, don't ask me
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by GettysBurg: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2009
@ Trunature,

you are one of Nigeria's problems. And i mean it.

Where did you hear of $16 Billion? Did they not recently confirm that it was actually $3 billion?

Emotional outbursts again! Unfortunately, i expect more.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2009
GettysBurg:

A word for those of us fond of criticizing our legendary Obasanjo:

If he were as bad as we wish him to be, i.e in the mold of Abacha, IBB, etc, then i have a few questions:

1) Why is it that Abacha is considered a despot by the International community, while OBJ is in their good books?

2) Why is  IBB still persona non grata to the USA, while  OBJ gets appointed as a UN ambassador?

3) Was UNESCO blind as to have considered OBJ's presidential library as its host to its cultural institute, despite the 'Renowned' Soyinka's fight against it?

4) Were the Paris/London clubs so stupid as to grant Nigeria debt forgiveness(and it led to same for africa's HIPC's) to a 'corrupt despot', that would have personalised the gains, and now turn around to reward him with speeches and appointments?

5) Was it a coincidence that in OBJ's time, there was massive international goodwill and FDI inflow, and now , less than 2 years after his leaving, we are  having a reversal?

I just need simple, rational and quantifiable answers. Not emotional outbursts.

Obasanjo is in their good books because they dont have our best interests at heart. They dont care whether we live or die.

The massive FDI inflow is characteristic of a relative increase in political stability i.e. shift from military to democratic adminstration, it has got nothing to do with OBJ's personality/character or his performance in office. Now the global economy is slipping into recession, the funds have all been withdrawn, this is just coincidence anyway. Still has nothing to do with your hero OBJ.

OBJ squandered our years of surplus. He ensured the real sector never developed, through all sorts of concessions to his friends & campaign sponsors, through poor-to-nonexistent trade policies, lack of infrastructure, that have eventually killed our local manufacturing capacity. The Asians are running riot all over our economy, taking advantage of this situation by dumping their own substandard goods on us. What did OBJ do about this? Nothing.

He jetted all over the world while the cowboy bank MDs consolidated their stranglehold on the financial services industry. TOD rates at 30%, interbank at 27, 28%, its simply incredible. This Satanic pre-occupation with bottomlines & balancesheet sizes, just so the MDs can live like drug-barons and pay their employees mindboggling salaries. What do the shareholders get? paper dividends & fake share price appreciation which have since been wiped out by the market crash.

Now tell me, if as a manufacturer, I take money from the robber-banks at 30%, what should my markup look like? 150%, 200%, so I can pay them back their 30% and at the same time, fuel my generator (no light, remember?) pay protection to police, Lagos state too comes around to extort me, have to pay them off, I have to live comfortably at the end of the day.

How won't there be inflation? Wake up very early one day, join the Lagos rat-race (on foot, mind you). Or pay attention while you're cruising along in your air-conditioned car. Every other person is in rags, they can't even afford water to have their baths. That's the Obasanjo legacy.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by homegirl1: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2009
whatever but i know for sure that obj does not deserve any protest i don't think he was the worst ruler nigeria had ever produced. i just like him because he is a go-getter. like him or hate him he is a hero anytime any day. nobody will ever please this entity call nigeria even yar'adua is not good as far as they are concerned. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by otukpo(f): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2009
ziddy:

Obasanjo is in their good books because they dont have our best interests at heart. They dont care whether we live or die.

The massive FDI inflow is characteristic of a relative increase in political stability i.e. shift from military to democratic adminstration, it has got nothing to do with OBJ's personality/character or his performance in office. Now the global economy is slipping into recession, the funds have all been withdrawn, this is just coincidence anyway. Still has nothing to do with your hero OBJ.

OBJ squandered our years of surplus. He ensured the real sector never developed, through all sorts of concessions to his friends & campaign sponsors, through poor-to-nonexistent trade policies, lack of infrastructure, that have eventually killed our local manufacturing capacity. The Asians are running riot all over our economy, taking advantage of this situation by dumping their own substandard goods on us. What did OBJ do about this? Nothing.

He jetted all over the world while the cowboy bank MDs consolidated their stranglehold on the financial services industry. TOD rates at 30%, interbank at 27, 28%, its simply incredible. This Satanic pre-occupation with bottomlines & balancesheet sizes, just so the MDs can live like drug-barons and pay their employees mindboggling salaries. What do the shareholders get? paper dividends & fake share price appreciation which have since been wiped out by the market crash.

Now tell me, if as a manufacturer, I take money from the robber-banks at 30%, what should my markup look like? 150%, 200%, so I can pay them back their 30% and at the same time, fuel my generator (no light, remember?) pay protection to police, Lagos state too comes around to extort me, have to pay them off, I have to live comfortably at the end of the day.

How won't there be inflation? Wake up very early one day, join the Lagos rat-race (on foot, mind you). Or pay attention while you're cruising along in your air-conditioned car. Every other person is in rags, they can't even afford water to have their baths. That's the Obasanjo legacy.

Brilliant post!
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2009
home girl:

whatever but i know for sure that obj does not deserve any protest i don't think he was the worst ruler nigeria had ever produced. i just like him because he is a go-getter. like him or hate him he is a hero anytime any day. nobody will ever please this entity call nigeria even yar'adua is not good as far as they are concerned. tongue tongue tongue tongue

To whom much is given, much is expected. Obasanjo is the worst ruler Nigeria has ever had because he had so much to work with, much more than any other leader in Nigerian history, and he still failed. He occupied himself with petty political squabbles and worthless schemes of personal vendetta against his perceived enemies. All this at the expense of the state.

I doubt he realises this himself, but his mission in life was to turn Nigeria around, and he failed. His two-time ascendancy was no coincidence, God wanted to use him, he just wasnt good enough.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by JJYOU: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

GSM ma ass. . . . . .
Did OBJ also invent the internet??
Did IBB initiate Digital TV (DSTV)??
Did Shagari invent VCR machines??

Nigerians and their asinine comments. . . . .
OBJ was just lucky to be ruling when GSM became a global phenomenom.
Any idiot in power coulda done that so y'all should stop saying OBJ performed a miracle.
you wonder why some people went to school. nigerians keep talking about obj giving them gsm as if it is free
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by BigBro(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2009
It is very disheartning how nigerians rest their assessments on ethnic grounds. It is obvious to everyone in their right senses that Obasanjo has committed more than enough unwholesome acts to deserve humiliation of the highest order. I'm sure if one traces the background of those against this protest it will be glaring that they're against it becouse he is their kinsman. During his regime, corruption was at it's peak, politically motivated killings were the order of the day, collapse of security, insensible and callous policies that have no regard for the plight of the ordinary nigerians (e.g. persistent fuel pump price increase), to cap it all, cheating with his daughter in law. That man is a shame to nigeria as a nation.
If we should grow as a nation, we should always be objective in the way we view, analyse and act on issues, else, sorry for this country called nigeria.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by kalmebad(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2009
iReport

You piss me,

Do not come here and preach nonsense to us about morals and disgrace

What respect does OBJ deserve?? for someone who recked this country for eight years and had nothing to offer us
Whatever he got serves him right. He is yet to see the worst
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by SegzyJoe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
whichever way you look at it, OBJ is the best president Nigeria has ever produced in term of achievements and results, even prudence management of resources. But for those Nairalanders who are blind with fury and hatred for Obj, I don't blame them, most younger generation of Nigeria needs mental emancipation, they need to be released from the shackles of mental shallowness and mediocrity - induced by ethnicity and tribalism. Obj tried his best for Nigeria. The frustration of my brothers and sisters in London is expected, since economic hardship at home accounted for why most of them are in London, hence anything that represents the subjugation of their collective aspiration and hope of a better life can provoke frustration and anger. It is not their fault anyway - it is a transfer aggression. But to be candid, Nigeria's problem cannot be solved in one day, but Obj tried his best, he tried to lay a good foundation (Reforms) for others to build on, unfortunately, we are back to square one.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Pataki: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
GettysBurg:

@ Pataki,

A simple question was asked you, i think you should give a straight answer.

No need to gallivant, which is usually the case when one has no answers, only emotional responses.

And it is a serious problem with Nigeria/Nigerians, which makes it difficult for us to measure and track performance objectively.

In any case, let's have some answers to the questions above.
a. Where were you during Obasanjo's administration when he stated the April 2007 election was a ''do or die'' affair? It was the worst election ever in the history of Nigeria. Till tomorrow, some of the aspirants who were rubbed of their election rights are still going to court to challenge this shame bestowed upon us by Obasanjo and Iwu.

b. Where were you when Obasanjo towards the end of his political term in 2007, suddenly increased VAT from 5% to 10% for no reason but his sheer callousness. Only for Yar'Adua at the beginning of his inception, reversed it back to 5%

c. Where were you when the community of Odi was razed down? Is that truly dispensable in a democratic society?

d. Where were you, when political motivated killings were being undertaken across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Should I recall how a whole Attorney General under Obasanjo's regime was killed? The Late Cicero: Chief Bola Ige?

Do you still want me to go on about the animal man called Obasanjo? How he continuously spat on us as Nigerians? How he wanted to force himself on Nigerians for a third term and amend the constitution just to suit his taste? Have you forgotten this was the same man who called a Man of God an idiot? A man who could not guard his mouth when it comes to Nigerians? A man who never bothered to read Nigerian newspapers, just to know how Nigerians felt and what were their heartaches. And you call this man a leader? Please spare me the BS.

He truly deserves what he gets.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by GettysBurg: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Ziddy,

Even though you have mixed a lot of emotional outburst with some measure of logic, i will respond to some issues you raised. In a measured fashion!

1)FDI inflow - You said this is due largely to change from military to democratic dispensation. And that the current capital flight is due to global recession.   And that this is all coincidence.
First, you should know(i hope), that scientifically or rationally, NOTHING is left to coincidence. Every phenomena should be thoroughly examined; trends should be studied; seeming coincidences MUST be scrutinized, while correlations or otherwise should be established.
It should interest you to note that the FDI inflow started to dip before the global economic crises. It started when the present govt. began sending conflicting signals in its policy thrust as regards issues like privatisation, reforms continuity, etc. Naturally, investors will start taking a second look.

2)OBJ squandered our surplus - We must remember that OBJ met $3 billion in our foreign reserves, and left $55billion. Sounds like squandering?
                                                       Met debts of $36billion and  left $5billion debts. Squandering too?
                                                       Stock market cap.: 1999: $3billion.  2007:$100billion. Today: $25billion. Coincidence or squandering or both?

3) Bank loan/TOD rates - What were the rates before OBJ came in? Let me remind you: 1999 rates were 40 - 45%. Today you have rates as low/high as 23%. If you have a sense of objectivity, you know that's an improvement. Loans were previously unaccessible. Under OBJ, access was increased.

4)Still on banking - In a society were  successful professionals & bankers can be insulted with the ease you have done, it explains our continued romance with personal failure and poverty. Remember, you can never be like what you revile.

How do you explain that OBJ met failed banks trapped with peoples deposits and life savings, and by policy, depositors got back their monies years later. I lost large sums in City Express, and got the cash back through UBA under the P&A model. Same with many I know. I don't understand if this is squandering or a coincidence.

5)Mind-boggling salaries for bank employees - I am ashamed that you probably dont have a single relative working in the banking sector. Else you wouldnt have such. Are the employees not Nigerians? Aren't you happy they are able to meet their family needs? Isn't that what we all are hoping for?Since when did fat salaries for employees (except politicians) become anathema? In that case, the rag-dressed people on the streets are your vision for Nigeria.

6)What do the shareholders get? - Where have you been? The shares you bought that crashed, when did they crash? Under OBJ or Yar adua? Do you know over millionaires were made in OBJs time through the stock exchange?  Double that number has been lost just 2 years after he left?      
Do you know that share prices are a measure of the value people place on the given share or its company, or larger still, the economy? And that's why when sept 11 happened, the ripples went out? In a word, the high prices in OBJs time were indicative of a higher confidence in Nigeria, and not a fraud as u feel.

7)Satanic pre-occupation with balance sheets - It is like asking, "why are teachers and parents always concerned with my scores at school?", or let me ask you-"why were you concerned about your grades in school?".  Your answer is mine.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by samparian(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2009
Unlike Nigeria where we practice DEMON CRAZY, UK has real human rights and people have the right to protest anything they deem fit.
Just 2 days ago, residents of a city in Canada seriously protested the arrival of Bush to give a speech there. His first speech as expresident.
A lot of people have reasons to be angry with OBj.
Its on record that Nigeria registered a Mass exodus to foriegn countries during his 8 year tenure than in the past 20 years put together. why?
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by debosky(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
samparian:

Its on record that Nigeria registered a Mass exodus to foriegn countries during his 8 year tenure than in the past 20 years put together. why?

Can you show us evidence of this 'record' ?
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by tpia: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2009
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
1) OBJ razed down Odi community commiting crimes that rival Saddams gassing of the Kurds.

2) OBJ's regime witnessed an increase in Religious war, and Niger Delta crises.

3) OBJ ushered Nigeria into eternal Darkness NEPA became a luxury.

4) Conducted the worst election in history of mankind

5) killed several top people Bola Ige, Dikibo, Harry Marshals withour justice

A regime that Killed people. cant give electricity, religious war and Killed its own Attorney general. I dont know of any plus you guys can read here
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Sauron1: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
JJYOU:

you wonder why some people went to school.  nigerians keep talking about obj giving them gsm as if it is free

Nigerians have been brain-washed by the wayo OBJ played in his 8-year tenure.
He is the worst President Nigeria ever had and may the devil stick a billion needles in his eyes when he gets to HELL.
OBJ did nothing for Nigeria. . . . . . .How much did he spend on NEPA?? What was the outcome??
The fool even had the guts to say: "Only God can sanitise NEPA". . . .
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by courage89(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2009
GettysBurg:

@ Ziddy,

Even though you have mixed a lot of emotional outburst with some measure of logic, i will respond to some issues you raised. In a measured fashion!

1)FDI inflow - You said this is due largely to change from military to democratic dispensation. And that the current capital flight is due to global recession.   And that this is all coincidence.
First, you should know(i hope), that scientifically or rationally, NOTHING is left to coincidence. Every phenomena should be thoroughly examined; trends should be studied; seeming coincidences MUST be scrutinized, while correlations or otherwise should be established.
It should interest you to note that the FDI inflow started to dip before the global economic crises. It started when the present govt. began sending conflicting signals in its policy thrust as regards issues like privatisation, reforms continuity, etc. Naturally, investors will start taking a second look.

2)OBJ squandered our surplus - We must remember that OBJ met $3 billion in our foreign reserves, and left $55billion. Sounds like squandering?
                                                       Met debts of $36billion and  left $5billion debts. Squandering too?
                                                       Stock market cap.: 1999: $3billion.  2007:$100billion. Today: $25billion. Coincidence or squandering or both?

3) Bank loan/TOD rates - What were the rates before OBJ came in? Let me remind you: 1999 rates were 40 - 45%. Today you have rates as low/high as 23%. If you have a sense of objectivity, you know that's an improvement. Loans were previously unaccessible. Under OBJ, access was increased.

4)Still on banking - In a society were  successful professionals & bankers can be insulted with the ease you have done, it explains our continued romance with personal failure and poverty. Remember, you can never be like what you revile.

How do you explain that OBJ met failed banks trapped with peoples deposits and life savings, and by policy, depositors got back their monies years later. I lost large sums in City Express, and got the cash back through UBA under the P&A model. Same with many I know. I don't understand if this is squandering or a coincidence.

5)Mind-boggling salaries for bank employees - I am ashamed that you probably dont have a single relative working in the banking sector. Else you wouldnt have such. Are the employees not Nigerians? Aren't you happy they are able to meet their family needs? Isn't that what we all are hoping for?Since when did fat salaries for employees (except politicians) become anathema? In that case, the rag-dressed people on the streets are your vision for Nigeria.

6)What do the shareholders get? - Where have you been? The shares you bought that crashed, when did they crash? Under OBJ or Yar adua? Do you know over millionaires were made in OBJs time through the stock exchange?  Double that number has been lost just 2 years after he left?      
Do you know that share prices are a measure of the value people place on the given share or its company, or larger still, the economy? And that's why when sept 11 happened, the ripples went out? In a word, the high prices in OBJs time were indicative of a higher confidence in Nigeria, and not a fraud as u feel.

7)Satanic pre-occupation with balance sheets - It is like asking, "why are teachers and parents always concerned with my scores at school?", or let me ask you-"why were you concerned about your grades in school?".  Your answer is mine.
/quote]

Spot on. I agree with your analysis

trunature:

$16b power, don't ask me

Do we have any evidence to support the accusation that OBJ Lavished all the $16b expended on power? How much of this fund can we physically trace to him?
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
Do we have any evidence to support the accusation that OBJ Lavished all the $16b expended on power? How much of this fund can we physically trace to him?

Do we have any evidence to physically trace $12bn Gulf war windfall to IBB?
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by A40(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2009
dayokanu:

Do we have any evidence to physically trace $12bn Gulf war windfall to IBB?
Thats the billie dollar question.IBB is not as bad as people have painted him to be! compared to say Obasanjo,Yaradua and Abacha
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2009
A-40:

Thats the billie dollar question.IBB was not as bad as people have painted him to be

IBB was light years ahead of OBJ in terms of tact, intelligence and good leadership.
I dunno why people rate OBJ at all. . . . . . . .He had to be the worst Nigerian leader with his sub-intelligent policies and moronic ideas.
The way he wiped off a whole community in 1999 was a disgrace, . . . . .International community swept that under the carpet cos OBJ was their muppet.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2009
I actually thot IBB and Abacha were bad until 1999 when I saw OBJ rule. I almost started praying for Abacha again.

Imagine razing a whole community. All those OBj supporters here, I pray the next Odi and Zaki Biam would be in your village and whoever survives would be handed GSM handsets as gifts
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by sweetpain: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2009
@OP
What I see is a wonderful opportunity to get hold of a rock, take a good aim and let go without risking imprisonment or gunshot.

What is he going to teach those people they dont already know? It calls to question the true motive of LBS.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by tpia: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Pataki: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2009
The dolt (Obasanjo) was asked to come to Abuja and defend himself, he blatantly objected to going. Yet he knows how to travel all the way to London Business School to be delivering lectures. What a waste of an individual who has no regards for his country or its citizens, yet rides on the citizenry to enhance his person.

I wish I had a shoe to throw at his humongous head.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Sauron1: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2009
dayokanu:

I actually thot IBB and Abacha were bad until 1999 when I saw OBJ rule. I almost started praying for Abacha again.

Imagine razing a whole community. All those OBj supporters here, I pray the next Odi and Zaki Biam would be in your village and whoever survives would be handed GSM handsets as gifts

OBASANJO'S CARDINAL SINS:

1.  He was a Political thief e.g. Presidential library, Ownership of transcorp

2.  300 billion budgeted for Roads, no road to show for it

3.  PTDF Money stolen by Atiku and Obasanjo

4.  NNPC missing money

5.  Fertilizer deals to Obasanjo Farms

6.  Commercialization of education

7.  Killing of Odi people

8.  Zaki-Biam Killings

9. Religious riot that killed most Nigerians in Kaduna

10. Increament of prices of petroleum products from 20 naira to 65 naira

11. Mass retrenchment

12. Stealing of funds through NEPA

13. COJA Stealing by Atiku and OBJ

14. Life presidency Project

15. No security of life and properties

16. Removal of Gov Rashidi Ladoja for no crime

17. No food. . . .Naija citizens are hungrier today than it was in the Military era.

18. Highest rate of unemployment ever!!!

19. He slept with his daughter-in-law. . . . .OBJ has no morals.

20. No Social security.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by favcom(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2009
Anybody with a photograph of the said riot
I'd like to see how it went embarassed
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Murp999: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
Fellow Nigerians, it's nothing bad to express your feelings about a past leader either home or abroad, a link below shows protest of Bush visiting Canada, same treatment should accord a bad dictator.

http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1482578
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Murp999: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Illegal To Carry A Laptop? I Was Arrested For Carrying One / Malnutrition Worsens In Nigeria Despite Govt, Private Sector Efforts — Report / Campaign Thread For Buhari/osibanjo#apc #gmbvolunteers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.