Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture (7078 Views)

N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu / Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Otherwise: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ ireport.

short a Bleep up, if you like to be a slave to fools you can continue as much as you wish but stop questioning why people do what they do or trying to turn it into Nigeria this, Nigeria that, OBJ is a thief and he can't deny it, ask the insiders.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by toskom(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
we must learn to move on. protesting has nothing to add to us. habba, prostesting outside this country again. there better things to protest over rather than a former president giving a speech. there is the issue of teachers salary to protest, electricity problem, hunger, and pain etc. why should we prostesting over obasanjo when other issues are begging for our protest.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by naliakar: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2009
Your post should be specific and say that only Nigerian Igbos are protesting against Obasanjo's lecture. Not all Nigerian are such ingrates to their retired leaders.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by ikeyman00(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2009
for far too long Nigerian press had it at the time gagging for one question!!

press   hello mr president

President obj ohhoo poo emmm yes finnne

press are u gunning for third term

OBJ welll uuuooo no comment; wetin these people de do for my face self, oya security hammer them hahhaa

now this senario went for nearly a year

it not until this obj baffon appeared in CNN that there was some kind of comment

CNN what about the third term thing now

obj well if the constitution allows it, then fine

CNN so what u are sayin it u ending ur tenure then

obj well like i eeeemm yemm kopoo like said its down to constitution

now me said; wetin this slowpoke take us for; after u don bribe national assembly den u go change constition abi na so king ododuwa de rule in his time huh. na so the man and his appologist dey like talk so much trash here shocked

this slowpoke me no know where de dig am out spend 8 yrs chop money well well that even if daughter still de chop now.it not until he quited as a president that he realised that power nepa was his biggest regret!!

in other words his brain wasnt sensitive for  8 yrs  to the people will!!

if i was there i should have thrown a bottle of explosive plam oil over him
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Eziachi: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
Pataki:

Name three outstanding things Obasanjo did for Nigerians? This was a man who when he became President, immediately ordered for a presidential jet, and started gallivanting across the world.

Name three things he has done that makes him the best leader we ever had in Nigeria. Maybe I should help you with one:

1) GSM right? grin

A total show of ignorant.
How come GSM is regarded as an achievement and let alone OBJ's achievement? What did he actually did regarding the so called GSM? Just awarding contracts worth billion to foreign operators? So awarding contract is now an achievement in your brain?
GSM is a world 21st century phenomenom, and it coming to Nigeria has nothing to do with OBJ or any Nigerian govt. Even backward Eritrea and Benin republic even had it before Nigeria.
President Bush or Tony Blair might as well claim ipod as their achievement while in power.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2009
Roflmao!!!
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Pataki: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
Eziachi:

A total show of ignorant.
How come GSM is regarded as an achievement and let alone OBJ's achievement? What did he actually did regarding the so called GSM? Just awarding contracts worth billion to foreign operators? So awarding contract is now an achievement in your brain?
GSM is a world 21st century phenomenom, and it coming to Nigeria has nothing to do with OBJ or any Nigerian govt.  Even backward Eritrea and Benin republic even had it before Nigeria.
President Bush or Tony Blair might as well claim ipod as their achievement while in power.
Are you alright at all? Just because you can read A-B-C, does imply you are intelligent to read posts on nairaland my friend. Go and take your dictionary and read what ''sarcasm'' means. Dumbo just picking a quote in isolation and shouting "Eureka'' with it.

My statement you quoted was in respect to iReport. I suggest you go back and read the whole thread from the beginning.

Gosh. . . . . . so many ''internet for dummies'' these days. undecided
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by abuja4real: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2009
Quote from ireport
So Pataki you sef go protest?
Don't mind them. Disgracing us abroad anyhow. UK Naija folks should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this nonsense to come into fruitition.

I SAY, DON MIND NAIJA NIGERIA FOLKS, for allowing OBJ DIGRACING AT HOME FOR 8 YEARS WITHOUT PROTEST
thank God dem stone am WELL WELL
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Myself2(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2009
On the one hand,for all his real(which were many) and imagined failings,Obasanjo comparatively remains the most effective President or head of state we've had in over 30 years embarassed embarassed,including the past two years we've wasted so far under the dumb and clueless Yar Adua.That reeally shows how badly our leadershave performed over the years

On the other hand the protesters are at liberty to express their grievances or dissatisfaction with the way Obasanjo or any other inept leader held fort
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Eziachi: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
Are you alright at all? Just because you can read A-B-C, does imply you are intelligent to read posts on nairaland my friend. Go and take your dictionary and read what ''sarcasm'' means. Dumbo just picking a quote in isolation and shouting "Eureka'' with it.

My statement you quoted was in respect to iReport. I suggest you go back and read the whole thread from the beginning.

Gosh. . . . . . so many ''internet for dummies'' these days. undecided
[quote][/quote]

Yes sir, I am alright and thank you proffessor Awojobi for bringing out my dummieness.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by comfort3: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by liukang: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2009
You guys are all dumbs. You should be grateful to Obasanjo instead of insulting him.

I guess the living are not honored until dead. One day, you'll cry for Obasanjo's come-back but it'd be late.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by lexdino: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2009
liukang:

You guys are all dumbs. You should be grateful to Obasanjo instead of insulting him.

I guess the living are not honored until dead. One day, you'll cry for Obasanjo's come-back but it'd be late.

A word is enough for the wise.
Yar adua's administration is already a testimony of this cool
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Topmost16: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2009
Why could baba not stay @ ota jeje
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by ogbronx(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
ireport.you comments irritates me.in fact,if you were close,i would ve given you a good slap.its your kind of parochial thinking that pple at the helm of affairs have that we aint moving forward.dont in your life go for any political position or i will hunt you like a dog.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
ogbronx:

ireport.you comments irritates me.in fact,if you were close,i would ve given you a good slap.[/b]its your kind of parochial thinking that pple at the helm of affairs have that we aint moving forward. [b]dont in your life go for any political position or i will hunt you like a dog.

[size=13pt]Roflmao!!![/size] that there just made my day!!
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by tope2000(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
ogbronx:

ireport.you comments irritates me.in fact,if you were close,i would ve given you a good slap.its your kind of parochial thinking that pple at the helm of affairs have that we aint moving forward.dont in your life go for any political position or i will hunt you like a dog.

LMAO . . . . . . Na fight grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by mustafar1: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
knowing eyeReport for who she is? she would come back with an even more kinked response.
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by Horus(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZo61JeeVXo[/flash]

Frost over the world-Olusegun Obasanjo - 20 March 09-Part 1
Re: Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture by ikennahill: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2009
wetin obasnjo want to lecture,person wey nearly kill universities in the 7os,refused to allow rule of law, u think say if na obasanjo be president say oshomole, mimiko, peter obi etc go ever be governors,imagine what he did to the uni illorin lecturers that were sacked.

Let forget the man,he is one of the most corrupt Nigerian ever .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo / Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.