Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized (5155 Views)

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Kingsley Kuku grin
Allison Maduekwe
Gordon Obua undecided
Where is Bode George sef lipsrsealed

The funniest of the lot his Kingsley Kuku who flew out of the country for ordinary knee injury...chai! grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by GudluckIBB(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Many will still fall sick..........One of them even died last week even though his chiefs are insisting he is still alive.

God bless a new Nigeria lead by PMB.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by RichDad1(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Fayose and FFK still to go

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2015
many of them that are silent now have already left. No more noise from PDP heavy weights again. They have left metuh to do the wailing for them
RichDad1:
Fayose and FFK still to go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by isbish(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2015
That's exactly what happense when you dare God and detest the man he has chosen to lead a people in dire need of quality leadership and Governance. God isn't a tribalist of a bigot. Fayose should be weary of this!

17 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Looool....

3 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Godfullsam(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2015
We should not rejoice over other people's problems. Rather we should pray to God to grant them quick recovery..

So that they can come back and face the MUSIC grin

10 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2015
not until Nl PDP agent start falling sick too grin

starting from barcanista and his group member grin undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Beanscake: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:

We need them alive and well so they will campaign for Buhari in 2019. PDP don broke o..

9 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
that kuku guy no just get better lie. He no sabi. cheesy He should go and learn from madueke. You will know that it took her months to concoct, plan and execute that her cancer lie together with her family members grin
agarawu23:

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Beanscake:

We need them alive and well so they will campaign for Buhari in 2019. PDP don broke o..
that's true sha! at least they will campaign for a job well done and not a failure cheesy gej till................................ grin

3 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2015
vicadex07:
that kuku guy no just get better lie. He no sabi. cheesy He should go and learn from madueke. You will know that it took her months to concoct, plan and execute that her cancer lie together with her family members grin
abi o,
I don't wish them death tho, but anybody that wish buhari death will be the first to visit Baba God

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Segadem(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2015
All these people forgot that God is the determinant of our lives.

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by royal231(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
vicadex07:
Kingsley Kuku grin
Allison Maduekwe
Gordon Obua undecided
Where is Bode George sef lipsrsealed

The funniest of the lot his Kingsley Kuku who flew out of the country for ordinary knee injury...chai! grin

Man don't be so naive.. he is a doctor practising abroad
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Omotayor123(f): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:

You are badt ooo. If Barcanista gets sick na.. Who will be NL cheif Tanoid & wailing wailer

5 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Omotayor123(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Olohun Atijo...... grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are badt ooo. If Barcanista gets sick na.. Who will be NL cheif Tanoid & wailing wailer
they will replace him with ecoterrors or mizmycoli. 'woman leader things ' cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:

It is a pity that you fail to see the lesson to be learned just by the heading of this thread.

Be careful what you say and wish for others...
Even when you joke.

It just might find a way to get back and "jokingly" haunt you.

But, may that never be your portion.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is a pity that you fail to see the lesson to be learned just by the heading of this thread.

Be careful what you say and wish for others...
Even when you joke.

It just might find a way to get back and "jokingly" haunt you.

But, may that never be your portion.
Amen.
@bolded, I never for once wished gej death while he was in office, anybody wishing buhari death will be the first to visit Edumare.

4 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded, I never for once wished gej death while he was in office, anybody wishing buhari death will be the first to visit Edumare.

But you wish Barca and PDP supporters ill-health?
Can you hear yourself?

You shouldn't have bothered replying.
Just take corrections where necessary and move on.

Have a nice daysmiley

3 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Can you hear yourself?

Have a nice daysmiley
hian!!!
you are taking my comment too personal miss,

take a joke as a joke.

or are you one of PDP agents ?
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Can you hear yourself?

Have a nice daysmiley

Can you for once stuck that your foolishness in that your asss where the sun never shines. Idiiot like you always turn the blind eye when idiiots like the brain dead bot in your block always rain insult on people's parent. And moreover when did insulting the protection seekers start becoming a cause of concern to you nematode.

5 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

Can you for once stuck that your foolishness in that your asss where the sun never shines. Idiiot like you always turn the blind eye when idiiots like the brain dead bot in your block always rain insult on people's parent. And moreover when did insulting the protection seekers start becoming a cause of concern to you nematode.

Unfortunately for you, I will not stoop low to returning your unwarranted insults.
Thesonofmark took you to the cleaners a while back.
More to comecheesy

Good Day.

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:
hian!!!
you are taking my comment too personal miss,

take a joke as a joke.

or are you one of PDP agents ?

I don't take jokes that border on the extreme as "jokes"....not when human life is involved.
#GoFigure

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't take jokes that border on the extreme as "jokes"....not when human life is involved.
#GoFigure
whatever!!! undecided undecided undecided

but I need your help here https://www.nairaland.com/2498506/how-long-preserve-pap-ogi#36555448

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by dayo23(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
I pray nothing happen to PDP robots here on nairaland, they know their selfs
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:
whatever!!! undecided undecided undecided

but I need your help here https://www.nairaland.com/2498506/how-long-preserve-pap-ogi#36555448

Lol
You ehngrin

Okay, let's meet there.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by iamrealdeji(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Many will still fall sick..........One of them even died last week even though his chiefs are insisting he is still alive.

God bless a new Nigeria lead by PMB.
is it the shock of Buhari emerging that killed the man?
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Unfortunately for you, I will not stoop low to returning your unwarranted insults.
Thesonof.mark took you to the cleaners a while back.
More to comecheesy

Good Day.
Uniklinkum, scared of me, huh?cheesy

I slayed you three days ago. You're dead. Stay dead. I don't desecrate corpses 'cause I'm not a necrophiliac.

Continue to rest in pieces.smiley
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Uniklinkum, scared of me, huh?cheesy

I slayed you three days ago. You're dead. Stay dead. I don't desecrate corpses 'cause I'm not a necrophiliac.

Continue to rest in pieces.smiley

You scum of the earth belched out of the leprous cunnt of doorknobs, The whole of your bloodline are confined to the Hades and should forever remain with Lucifer till eternity.

You bonehead basstard should be use to appease the gods of basic reasoning. If truly knowledge is power, your I.Q energy level won't even light a candle. F**k off loser and go get your diseased self run over by a straßebahn.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win / Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts / Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.