Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized (5268 Views)

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

You scum of the earth belched out of the leprous cunnt of doorknobs, The whole of your bloodline are confined to the Hades and should forever remain with Lucifer till eternity.

You bonehead basstard should be use to appease the gods of basic reasoning. If truly knowledge is power, your I.Q energy level won't even light a candle. F**k off loser and go get your diseased self run over by a straßebahn.
https://www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-should-quiz-two-nairalanders/8#36508506

On this thread is where you were slayed. Had you for dinner on a tray, belched then I was crowned in KingSLAY.cheesy

Say 'hello' to the devil as you burn in your mental hades. Tell him I, your lexical god, sent you to purgatory.smiley

Adios loser.

3 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by sheymoni(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2015
When God is the one fighting your battle, your enemies will be falling sick

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

On this thread is where you were slayed. Had you for dinner on a tray, belched then I was crowned in KingSLAY.cheesy

Say 'hello' to the devil as you burn in your mental hades. Tell him I, your lexical god, sent you to purgatory.smiley

Adios loser.

You son of a gun!!! who takes iddiots spinning up biochemistry words to sway his fellow brain dead simpleton serious.

Please can you explain how melanine deficiency is an insult to a Blackman?? you are stupid little wonder you look like the bye-product of asexual reproduction between tomfoolery and stupidity.

May you and all members of your clan plus the falling angels and Lucifer rot in the deepest part of the blazing lake of fire.

9 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

You son of a gun!!! who takes iddiots spinning up biochemistry words to sway his fellow brain dead simpleton serious.

Please can you explain how melanine deficiency is an insult to a Blackman?? you are stupid little wonder you look like the bye-product of asexual reproduction between tomfoolery and stupidity.

May you and all members of your clan plus the falling angels and Lucifer rot in the deepest part of the blazing lake of fire.
The dolt doesn't know albinism is a condition which is due to melanin-deficiency.

Go back to school, dimwit.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The dolt doesn't know albinism is a condition which is due to melanin-deficiency.

Go back to school, dimwit.cheesy

You are foool, melanin is responsible for black skin coloration. What I am asking you pea size brain dolt is that how is melanin deficiency a diss line to a black skin fellow. Going by your shades of primary color skin one will easily know you are a stakeholder in the bleaching industry.

All the people involved in your upbringing deserve to be euthanized. For producing an idiiot like you far worthless than a blank space.

8 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are foool, melanin is responsible for black skin coloration. What I am asking you pea size brain dolt is that how is melanin deficiency a diss line to a black skin fellow. Going by your shades of primary color skin one will easily know you are a stakeholder in the bleaching industry.

All the people involved in your upbringing deserve to be euthanized. For producing an idiiot like you far worthless than a blank space.
Sir, with all due respect, I'd advise you stop wasting your valuable time on a deranged homø-erectus shit_ eating dwarf like Thesonofmark thesonofawhøre.
He is a glorified unrepentant hallucinating _retard.
A worthless nonentity, a mishap and a reject.
No one in the romance section takes him seriously.
He had been disgraced severally on nairaland, especially in the romance section.
Below is an epic show down to thesonofabitch's death & burial:
https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/730

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Godfullsam:

We should not rejoice over other people's problems. Rather we should pray to God to grant them quick recovery..

So that they can come back and face the MUSIC grin
Your devilry is epic! grin

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[s]exactly. Nearly thirteen monikers for ONE
person...and those are the ones we know.
Darkeedrebel, do you even create time to
bath daily?
All these monikers are owned by
Darkenedrebel.
Can someone please define the word
"addict"[/s]

see this low-life University of Uyo Undergraduate that still shares the same roof with his bug-eyed parents

yet you have spent 1 month & 7 days online - define addict
do you even create time to brush your teeth- what serious Biochemistry student is on NL for 1 month & 7 days?
you are either found exchanging words pointlessly online 24/7 or stalking me-your intellectual deity

It's so disheartening that a 25 year old like you still exhibits traits synonymous to a prepubescent girl - you are on NL bragging about slaying firstEva or victoriabee or cococandy - yet Davido/ Wizkid are all your mates buying porsches & wrecking it the next day.
your father should have traded you immediately after you were conceived for 1 Direka of Rice

do screenshot your last semester's result & let's see your G.P. - It can't be above average & yet you are on the internet 24/7 wasting your parents money & resources?

do curse god & die !

TheSonOfMark:

[s]teenager, stop pointing fingers. Man up!
Oops! You are a BOY. My bad.
You are Nairaland's most infamous snitch.
You've snitched on all your off-Nairaland
acquaintances in the RAP SECTION and in
the ROMANCE SECTION.
How come in the last few months once
anyone hints at sending you a PM or vice
versa, those in the know always opine
something like, "You better not give
Darkrebel your private details else he'll
snitch on you"?
How come you are referred to as a snitch in
the Rap section?
Even thieves have more honour than you[/s]

may Amadiora plague your unborn generations with incurable pestilence for all your lies.
which acquitances in rap section? do wipe off the sperms in your anal walls- they are seriously hindering qualitative reasoning from taking place in your cerebrum.

you and whoever does whatever pettish crap you are expectorating can suck on my phallus - who gives a tuppence about you & the rest of your Super Mario groupie?

you overestimate your worth son

TheSonOfMark:

Aisha95 a.k.a Darkenedrebel, when you are
done with _masturbating with my victims in
the Politics section, you can tag me here to
desecrate your corpse like I always do.
Continue to rest in pieces, snitching _faggot.
Your misery is my amusement

so now I'm Aisha95? & Ethan55- so Shawarma is also an account I created?
I bet if your mother got raped tomorrow by 6 Somalian Pygmies- you would blame it on me as well.
your case is beyond the physical realm & it is better you appease the witches in your village that are doing you.
your future & destiny has been tucked in one of the numerous latrine pits in Akwa-Ibom & until you retrieve it you would continue to be a tool ..

i can boldly say that I am your nightmare-& I have occupied every available space in your trapezoidal cranium-. even If you see a butterfly - you would say it is the darkrebel
i don't even know you exist & you always find a way to seek my attention by quoting me like your niggardly life depended on it.

there's no time I would come online & I won't find me in your mentions- your phalanges must be getting an orggasm each time you type my monicker.
jobless cretinous stalker... gain some dignity & keep my name out of your s£men-soiled mouth.
I won't have to warn you lengthily again - you are free to wallow in your childishness...
holla at me when you finally grow up. ..oops i forgot - that's never gonna happen..

19 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Sir, with all due respect, I'd advise you stop wasting your valuable time on a deranged homø-erectus shit_ eating dwarf like Thesonofmark thesonofawhøre.
He is a glorified unrepentant hallucinating _retard.
A worthless nonentity, a mishap and a reject.
No one in the romance section takes him seriously.
He had been disgraced severally on nairaland, especially in the romance section.
Below is an epic show down to thesonofabitch's death & burial:
https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/730

that degenerate suffers a complex case of Trisomy-18.

he's such a consummate Bipolar - his age is also inversely proportional to his brain - the older he gets the dumber he becomes.

14 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
where is the sonofbitch if you don't come out now and redeem your cursed bloodline. May calamity far worst than the world wars and Ebola epidemic in sub Saharan Africa plague the whole of your lineage. I just come back from work and i wanna put you in the creepiest pit where your smelly cadaver belong.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by sinizia: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
O boy!! See disses. shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:
where is the sonofbitch if you don't come out now and redeem your cursed bloodline. May calamity far worst than the world wars and Ebola epidemic in sub Saharan Africa plague the whole of your lineage. I just come back from work and i wanna put you in the creepiest pit where your smelly cadaver belong.

Pls, you guys should forget about that low life street urchin.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hehehehe!

Auty MizMyColi, they are slaying your guy here o!

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Pls, you guys should forget about that low life street urchin.

Attimes some of these children that the iddiots they call parent failed to train well needed to be trained by the society.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

Attimes some of these children that the iddiots they call parent failed to train well needed to be trained by the society.

Too much America Film (gang star) is the cause of it.

Someone who sit behind computer/phone with Google as his UNCLE to churned out words should not be taken serious.

We got better things to do with our lives.

We are only here for the fun and most importantly to gain more knowledge outside the shore of school.

Good day man.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Hehehehe!

Auty MizMyColi, they are slaying your guy here o!

That biatch need to be sacrificed on the alter of commonsense, She takes her idiocy to the next level out of this world. If commonsense is free on the stock market she will still not have it.

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by abduljabbar4(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

You scum of the earth belched out of the leprous cunnt of doorknobs, The whole of your bloodline are confined to the Hades and should forever remain with Lucifer till eternity.

You bonehead basstard should be use to appease the gods of basic reasoning. If truly knowledge is power, your I.Q energy level won't even light a candle. F**k off loser and go get your diseased self run over by a straßebahn.
Abeg pity him na.

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

That biatch need to be sacrificed on the alter of commonsense, She takes her idiocy to the next level out of this world. If commonsense is free on the stock market she will still not have it.

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Go and drink cold water before your throat gets damaged. You were anihilated here

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

What can the lame asss baitch do than to put up meaningless gif. You epitomise all negativity known to man that makes Lucifer feels like a saint . F**k off my mention or you want to hear the story of how you were conceived by polyandrous backwater perverts.

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Go and drink cold water before your throat gets damaged. You were anihilated here

You've been noticed dear.

How are you and how was your day?
I wish you a sterling night rest, and a beautiful day to begin with.

Tsk Tsksmiley
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

What can the lame asss baitch do than to put up meaningless gif. You epitomise all negativity known to man that makes Lucifer feels like a saint . F**k off my mention or you want to hear the story of how you were conceived by polyandrous backwater perverts.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674910_singing_jpegc08164bed9c33be772ecf13060f23101

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674910_singing_jpegc08164bed9c33be772ecf13060f23101

You scum of the planetary bodies, go bring your personal saviour and God whynotthetruth to come save you. Your needless gif is as boring as the routine early morning s£x you always have with your father.

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Adios loser.
this fool keeps crowning himself, lol.

5 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
bros abeg softly softly on mizmycoli. She is just being led blindly by some innate fools here
uniklinkum:

You scum of the planetary bodies, go bring your personal saviour and God whynotthetruth to come save you. Your needless gif is as boring as the routine early morning s£x you always have with your father.

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't tell me your a f***king coward you brainless pisces with the world view of a crustacean.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
vicadex07:
bros abeg softly softly on mizmycoli. She is just being led blindly by some innate fools here

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

Don't tell me your a f***king coward you brainless pisces with the world view of a crustacean.

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
vicadex07:
CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FINALLY!!! Vice Presidential Debate Results Released, See Who Floored Who / Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State / See How A Portuguese Captain Described The City Of Benin In 1691 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.