Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized (5158 Views)

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

So you can be this dumb and cool. Are you not the reetard spoiling for war with a girl for calling out your stupidity in another thread. Anytime on this forum you or any other nitwit from your block cross my line, I will kill, cremate and make sure yaba confined lunatics smoke the ashes from you iidiots cadavers till they get high. Now f***k and go take cyanobacteria for dinner.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are badt ooo. If Barcanista gets sick na.. Who will be NL cheif Tanoid & wailing wailer
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

So you can be this dumb and cool. Are you not the reetard spoiling for war with a girl for calling out your stupidity in another thread. Anytime on this forum you or any other nitwit from your block cross my line, I will kill, cremate and make sure yaba confined lunatics smoke the ashes from you iidiots cadavers till they get high. Now f***k and go take cyanobacteria for dinner.

I don't go back and forth with imps...No second chance whatsoever...I already gave you a date or do you have short memory...Enjoy yourself with the link herein attached as a reminder...byeeeee

https://www.nairaland.com/2445458/buhari-50-salary-cut-following/4#35788706
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Freemanan:

CHRIST
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by fulanimafia: 4:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Uniklinkum you are mouthed grin

3 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by uniklinkum(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't go back and forth with imps...No second chance whatsoever...I already gave you a date or do you have short memory...Enjoy yourself with the link herein attached as a reminder...byeeeee

https://www.nairaland.com/2445458/buhari-50-salary-cut-following/4#35788706

Is this one on administrative madness or are you on a compulsory daily supplement of agbor refined weed. How did editing my own post turn to beating me?? You must have been force fed your own virus ladden trite from infancy. If you reincarnate million times I will still beat you to pulp like I am doing a free deliverance to rid you off marine spirit in a white garment church.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2015
I offer you love, I offer you peace, I offer you forgiveness.

Where you have cursed me, I bless you.
Where you have cursed my parents, I bless yours.
I decree that you will be a good father to your kids.
No one in this life or the one to come will ever have cause to use vitriolic on your kids simply because you are their Dad.
It is well with you.

To those who bear me good will, to those who bear me ill-will.
To those whom I bear good will, to those whom I bear ill-will.....

Whether you see this or not.
Let the awakening that is happening now resonate, let the cosmos and the elements bear witness.
Let joy, happiness, peace and light locate you. Radiate, Shine, Soar. I release you.

*Deep Sigh*

All is Forgiven...the past, the present, the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
I offer you love, I offer you peace, I offer you forgiveness.

Where you have cursed me, I bless you.
Where you have cursed my parents, I bless yours.
I decree that you will be a good father to your kids.
No one in this life or the one to come will ever have cause to use vitriolic on your kids simply because you are their Dad.
It is well with you.

To those who bear me good will, to those who bear me ill-will.
To those whom I bear good will, to those whom I bear ill-will.....

Whether you see this or not.
Let the awakening that is happening now resonate, let the cosmos and the elements bear witness.
Let joy, happiness, peace and light locate you. Radiate, Shine, Soar. I release you.

*Deep Sigh*

All is Forgiven...the past, the present, the future.
Nice Poem.

It's inspirational. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice Poem.

It's inspirational. Thank you

Good Morning My Dear.
Hope you slept well?
It is not a poem o.

Lol.

It came from a consciousness within me which I just had to put down.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning My Dear.
Hope you slept well?
It is not a poem o.

Lol.

Hmmmm...sounds/looks like a poem to me.

Good morning Milady.

Yes, I slept well, My night was cozy.

Hope you did too?
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm...sounds/looks like a poem to me.

Good morning Milady.

Yes, I slept well, My night was cozy.

Hope you did too?

Yes I did

The sleep was so sweet that I kept postponing my alarmgrin

Ever done that?cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes I did

The sleep was so sweet that I kept postponing my alarmgrin

Ever done that?cheesy
Hahahaha...cheesy

I do that always, Sometimes, I snooze the alarm like three times. Alarms can be very annoying at times, But we just can't do without them.

...Or should we go back to the times of our forefathers where the cock crow was the alarm?? grin grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahahaha...cheesy

I do that always, Sometimes, I snooze the alarm like three times. Alarms can be very annoying at times, But we just can't do without them.

...Or should we go back to the times of our forefathers where the cock crow was the alarm?? grin grin

Hahahahaha
Lmao.

We could try that, for 24 hours, at least.
I have a feeling it'd be more effective.
Lol.
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha Lmao.
We could try that, for 24 hours, at least. I have a feeling it's be more effective. Lol.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
**trekking to the market to get my rooster**
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

**trekking to the market to get my rooster**

Hiohiohiohiohio

Make that five please....one for you, four for me.
grin
Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hiohiohiohiohio
Make that five please....one for you, four for me. grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Only you??...LWKM

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized by vicadex07(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
chai you be spirit ...I always knew you had a good heart even though you're caught up in the wrong crowd cry
MizMyColi:

Good Morning My Dear.
Hope you slept well?
It is not a poem o.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Federal Government Declares Dr Obinna Uzoh And Three Others Wanted / Soldiers Block Scene Of Planned #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (photos) / Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.