Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? (6329 Views)

What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Damalex4luv(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Questions to the guys

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by wordbank(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2015
I'll still go out cos I'll still meet her when I'm back

20 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Why not? Unless the place I'm going to is not so important.

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
All this silly threads sef, Na wa oh.

So if a man is going out to a very important occasion, he would change his mind to engage in sex with his wife just because he sees her asss?

Any man that does this lacks self control and it's obvious he wouldn't be able to control himself with other women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
i will be down to my boxers in no time.....

no mind all those guys that came before me....

itz either all of dem na homo.....

or they dont have penĂ­ses.

who una wan form logic for?

important occasion my foot.

2 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Damalex4luv(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

So if a man is going out to a very important occasion, he would change his mind to engage in sex with his wife just because he sees her asss?

Any man that does this lacks self control and it's obvious he wouldn't be able to control himself with other women
Tonight maam! read properly before rushing to comment
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by vizkiz: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

its so obvious this one isn't as hot as that chick on picture tongue
You making it sound like its a girlfriend thing..this is his wife for furck sake!
Btw, there is always time for a quickie wink

2 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
wordbank:
I'll still go out cos I'll still meet her when I'm back

Thanks, the answer of OP fantastic question

*************** lol no more comments ***************
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Damalex4luv(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thanks, the answer of OP fantastic question

*************** lol no more comments ***************
Says who tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by mekaboy(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Whats special? is it the shorts that made the diff? No be the same woman u have b33n living with for years. ? By now u shld av been tired of it.

3 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by czarr(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Depends on the importance of the outing grin

2 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Melahou(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
AND WHAT IF I WAS GOING TO THE OFFICE
TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Jerryspryng: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
czarr:
Depends on the importance of the outing grin
Importance of d outing AT NIGHT

I dey suspect u!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Damalex4luv(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:
AND WHAT IF I WAS GOING TO THE OFFICE
TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT
A new contract at night undecided undecided
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Jerryspryng: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:
AND WHAT IF I WAS GOING TO THE OFFICE TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT
Y ar u deceiving yasef Wat kind of demonic contract is dat, at night

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol, this is silly. I thought certain things become less effective after you've known somebody for a while. How can an @ss you've seen a million times, make you change your plans? Hahaha. Come on.

3 Likes

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Melahou(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Jerryspryng:

Y ar u deceiving yasef Wat kind of demonic contract is dat, at night

NIGHT WAS NEVER MENTIONED AND BESIDES SOME
PEOPLE DO WORK AT NIGHT
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Melahou(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:

A new contract at night undecided undecided

The op didn't mention night na...
and what if i am a club manager wont i work at night again grin

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by prettyjo(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
hmmmm....
make I no jux talk
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by MRpii(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2015
I will go but i wouldn't stay long,when am back she will regret the day she was born
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2015
mekaboy:
Whats special? is it the shorts that made the diff? No be the same woman u have b33n living with for years. ? By now u shld av been tired of it.
You mean u gonna be tired of ur wife's body because u af been living wif her for years? Smh
Dude u will be a cheater..coz by d tym u r tired of her body u will go for anoda woman's body,n dats wer ur problems start,

See as I dey pity person wey go marry u

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, this is silly. I thought certain things become less effective after you've known somebody for a while. How can an @ss you've seen a million times, make you change your plans? Hahaha. Come on.
Babe pls dnt talk lik dis,dis type of mentality dat cause men to cheat,they will be lik I af seen it all,i need fresh bootygrin
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Jerryspryng: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:

NIGHT WAS NEVER MENTIONED AND BESIDES SOME PEOPLE DO WORK AT NIGHT
Read the stuff in d pix & u mention contract earlier, not night duty
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

You mean u gonna be tired of ur wife's body because u af been living wif her for years? Smh
Dude u will be a cheater..coz by d tym u r tired of her body u will go for anoda woman's body,n dats wer ur problems start,

See as I dey pity person wey go marry u

Aww, give the guy a break. I also understand where he is coming from. Check this, at the beginning of the relationship almost all couples can't get enough of each other. You find each so very attractive, etc. But with time, the lust wanes & become something more meaningful. Meaning, you no longer see them as a sex object. Not saying you don't think they're attractive anymore, but it's unlike before, when you 1st got started. It's natural

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

You're not a man and such can't speak for men on how they'll react to such clear cut signal from their partner that they have a quickie on their mind and this makes every relationship romantic. cheesy
Sometimes you forget the world and her problems and attend to her, if millions are to be made it won't change anything . wink
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Babe pls dnt talk lik dis,dis type of mentality dat cause men to cheat,they will be lik I af seen it all,i need fresh bootygrin

Lol, it's true though. True even for females. My man can stand naked infront of me & I wouldn't even care because it's nothing I haven't seen before
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by misspicy(f): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, give the guy a break. I also understand where he is coming from. Check this, at the beginning of the relationship almost all couples can't get enough of each other. You find each so very attractive, etc. But with time, the lust wanes & become something more meaningful. Meaning, you no longer see them as a sex object. Not saying you don't think they're attractive anymore, but it's unlike before, when you 1st got started. It's natural
Agreeing this is true,buh in marriage we r supposed to cope and adjust no mata wat we feel...now my question is : does dis apply to only guys? Are girls too not allowed to get tired of seeing der man's body?
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Agreeing this is true,buh in marriage we r supposed to cope and adjust no mata wat we feel...now my question is : does dis apply to only guys? Are girls too not allowed to get tired of seeing der man's body?

Marriage is just a word, but humans will still operate like humans. Lust hormones do simmer down after a certain amount of time & it's the truth. You just can't find your partner sexually arousing 24/7, 365. Us girls do it too when we fake those headaches
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by misspicy(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, it's true though. True even for females. My man can stand naked infront of me & I wouldn't even care because it's nothing I haven't seen before
And a man is allowed to act on this o with no body qntning him,tell me if a woman can be allowed to go for anoda man simply because she has seen enuf of her man's body.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by misspicy(f): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Marriage is just a word, but humans will still operate like humans. Lust hormones do simmer down after a certain amount of time & it's the truth. You just can't find your partner sexually arousing 24/7, 365. Us girls do it too when we fake those headaches
Lol @fake headache..grin...so u sef dey do am
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

And a man is allowed to act on this o with no body qntning him,tell me if a woman can be allowed to go for anoda man simply because she has seen enuf of her man's body.

Well, that's cheating & cheating is unacceptable in my book. Don't care who does it. We are not animals now, we got to have self-restraint.

This is different from finding someone no longer attractive. You just don't want to have sex with them every time you see them naked, even though you might still find them physically attractive. I don't know how else to explain it
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Lol @fake headache..grin...so u sef dey do am

YES, ma'm grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names. / Konji Gang!!!see What This Big Boob Chioma Is Doing With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.