Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (12892 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2015
My phone beeped for the fourth time and I hurriedly picked it and dumped it in my bag, looked in the mirror over again and adjusted my powder, my elongated lashes and red lipstick was very pronounced.I was sure everything was in place. I've got a date and I didn't want to mess it up with my usual self righteous attitude.I was looking hot and sexy in my skimpy crop top and high waist trouser.

As I got out of the house I tried avoiding the glance from mama Grace and iya seun oni ponmo who regularly sit in front of the house, before they start asking me jamb question on where I was going to, they never mind their business.
I live in a very dirty and overly crowded area of lekki on the lagos island infact I virtually live close to the refuse dump site always oozing of terrible and foul smell.

Well who cares to listen which area you live in lekki they assume you are well to do especially non lagos residents.

I live with my parents and 11younger siblings that I can't even remember their age and names sometimes.I lost count of naming ceremony at a time because it became a norm. I wonder why my father gave birth without bearing neither latitiude nor longitude. My father is fisherman while my mom sells the fish in the market, he was just a typical african man but who strives hard to send his kids to school. With that I completed my university education through the struggle.
"Abike where are you going to dress like egungun masquerade?"asked mama Grace.

Mama seun's voice jerked me up from my thoughts,
"am going to the market o" I replied
an walked past them.I just wondered when this women will stop meddling with other people affairs. I quickly walked to the road away from the house view. Am sure they must have thought I was out of my mind to have told them I was going to the market dress like that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2015
I had walked the long distance out of the slum to the main road to board a bus going to oshodi and was sweating profusely, when I saw two of my siblings returning home from school. They had seen me from afar and I couldn't hide anymore, they were laughing so hard one would think they had pass their exams which they never did.I just stared at the two little brats without uttering a word.

"Aunty Abike we doesn't even know you were the one coming o" the younger one said.

"So tell us where you are going to unless we will told papa when he returns" the other one said.
My siblings had very poor orientation of english at times I wonder how they mange to even move to the next class.
On hearing that I quickly smiled and told them I was going to the market because I didn't want my father's trouble. The look on their faces was epic and priceless as they burst into another round of laughter. I let them laugh till they were satisfied and cajole them not to tell my father by promising to buysomething for them. They finally let me go and I breathed a air of relieve.

I quickly stopped the next oshodi bus that came along
They was no traffic because it was just few mins past 11am and lagos traffic can still look normal at that time. I got to oshodi 12:30pm, crossed to the other side of the road and took a bus going to ikeja. I brought out my phone and I saw seven missed calls I quickly texted back that I was on my way.
On getting to ikeja I walked towards computer village and held my bag tightly and put up a serious look because of the horrible news of bag snatchers and fraudsters I didn't want to fall victim. Suddenly I noticed everyone was staring at me until I noticed my trouser was torn by the side and revealed little of my laps.

I wanted to cry out but I couldn't because it will soil my makeup. How can this happen of all days then I remembered I had a scuffle with one of the passenger when highlighting from the bus. I just turned my crossbag on the spot and walked stylishly sideways to cover it up. I would have gotten a new one but the only money with me was what will get me to shoprite. Luckily I saw one bus about to leave for shoprite and I joined. That's the market I was going to that my siblings can never understand.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Finally I got to the front of shoprite, I stared at the big mall for some minutes until a car honked and made me move. I brought out my tiny mirror and re-adjusted my makeup with my hand, applied lip balm and then walked inside the mall.I obviously looked like a novice and people gave me the look of

"why the heck will someone dress this much just to a mall"
Well, I didn't care and it's none of their business I said to myself. I was trying to think of what was going on in Jude's mind that moment, would he like me or not and how will I convince him I was the same girl he has been chatting with for the past 2weeks. I told myself I needed to, and not let him know who I really am. I had met Jude 2weeks ago at a friend's wedding at maryland, he looked sophisticated and in money. He approached me to my delight and we had talked cool and exchanged numbers. We chatted and called each other at every slight opportunitiy for the past weeks that I was a bit convinced at a time I have fallen in love with him.

We finally agreed to meet today, I never thought he would want to see me becuase which guy really want to see me. To me I virtually had nothing to offer so I chat with different guys and put on differnt characters that at the end they dnt want to see me but Jude wanted to. I tried all I could to stop him but he insisted.

I have never had a date before, even while in school I avoided social gatherings. I was solely after getting good grades and nothing more until I went for my youth service and met people who had first class that had good social life and I was here galavanting with my second class lower.

I was inside the mall now, and then I saw Jude. He waved at me and my mind suddenly went wild, I couldn't concentrate and I wasn't reasoning. My stomach tumbled, he was looking more handsome than the first time I saw him and I was startled, I felt my legs leave me. He walked to me and greeted me with the most gorgeous smile I can ever think of right then my heart melted, I wanted to run to his arms but I couldn't. He offered me a seat and called my name but I still couldn't find my voice. He moved closer and I drew back.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2015
I will post the rest when I wake. Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by kweenbeejey(f): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Following,can't wait
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Mzgracie(f): 2:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Ooh! How I love stories...

I'm following dear..
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by donholy28(m): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Everybody enter bus! 50 naira each
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by cruzita(f): 3:51am On Dec 10, 2015
nice story

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by endowednicky(f): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2015
you never wake up ni?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by endowednicky(f): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
hope its not this stories that has beginning and no ending o... e beta say u just stop for here now .make we know!!!, ehen.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Following you bumper-to-bumper
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by wristbangle: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Okay, cool. Though it suppose to be in diary section but fire on with ur story OP
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by yilly(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Its mrng alrdy abeg Continue. Its an interesting story, really.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Medunah: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Following
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol the ladies are getting a good dosage of Mills & Boon from this.

Anyway, this better be good. Disney princess mood activated.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Rileey(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2015
wristbangle:
Okay, cool. Though it suppose to be in diary section but fire on with ur story OP

Diary or literature
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol the ladies are getting a good dosage of Mills & Boon from this.

Anyway, this better be good. Disney princess mood activated.
Oh you read Mills and Boon too? Men how I hated those novels. Gosh!

My ex way back had this nonsensical ability to always read them and shove it in my face. It was such a turn off because I couldn't tell her to shove the novel up her ass. Men!.

She later migrated to telemundo series, men I almost went crazy because she forces me to watch it with her as well. Many girls here still live/believe in those fairy tale....

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ucheHapers(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2015
...story for the gods
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Summary pls
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:

My ex way back had this nonsensical ability to always read them and shove it in my face. It was such a turn off because I couldn't tell her to shove the novel up her ass. Men!.

She later migrated to telemundo series, men I almost went crazy because she forces me to watch it with her as well. Many girls here still live/believe in those fairy tale....

lol, I think every girl loves a good love story & have hopes of finding that one perfect guy. Don't we all? tongue

No, I'm not the Mills & Boon type of girl. Too sappy for me. I still love a good love story though. The realistic kind without too much mush & fantastical crap smiley
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by wristbangle: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Rileey:

Diary or literature

Okay, I think literature is more preferable
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I think every girl loves a good love story & have hopes of finding that one perfect guy. Don't we all? tongue

No, I'm not the Mills & Boon type of girl. Too sappy for me. I still love a good love story though. The realistic kind without too much mush & fantastical crap smiley
ALL HAIL THE HEAD B1TCH IN CHARGE!!!
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:

You've been chasing the PUNKY girl from thread to thread, stalking her like it's a paid job for weeks on end. Always quoting her first. Even derailing threads (which is surprising). I understand your curiosity about her is seemingly heightened (after you attacked her by terming her a "punk". Yeah, I saw through that. ) but dude, this is near obsession.

It's alright to feed a woman all the attention but a seducer extraordinaire should know when to starve a woman of that attention she's become used to, retreat and make her chase or seek you out. That way you'll be sure she's consciously responsive before you 'unleash' your next onslaught of seduction on her.

Women appreciate men who are effusively responsive to them but soon they take the attention for granted. Stifle it.

I could name several guys here who tried exactly what you're doing .They all made one mistake- they lacked the allure to make her seek them out.

And, dude, your flattery of her are beginning to get cynical. Up your art of seduction.

You're doing exactly what she's predicting you will: quote her, butt-lick her and go on crawly with it until she dismisses you.

Try something different like being the first to end a conversation and discussing about her and other such issues but not you...until she specifically asks for your details.

Seduction is a game - strategize!
[/b]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
hahahaha..see the coon advising another nigga on obsession when the lunatic stalks me from section to section like a jobless spastic..ninja, go get a job, learn to mind your business, & let people do whatever they want with their internet...nerd..

OP ...döpe piece.....#following....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
gringrinThis had better be good Missy!wink

#following
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
grin omo come see something

1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by khristals(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
is this some kinda stage?

.. I see drama everywhere undecided
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You've been chasing the PUNKY girl from thread to thread, stalking her like it's a paid job for weeks on end. Always quoting her first. Even derailing threads (which is surprising). I understand your curiosity about her is seemingly heightened (after you attacked her by terming her a "punk". Yeah, I saw through that. ) but dude, this is near obsession.

It's alright to feed a woman all the attention but a seducer extraordinaire should know when to starve a woman of that attention she's become used to, retreat and make her chase or seek you out. That way you'll be sure she's consciously responsive before you 'unleash' your next onslaught of seduction on her.

Women appreciate men who are effusively responsive to them but soon they take the attention for granted. Stifle it.

I could name several guys here who tried exactly what you're doing .They all made one mistake- they lacked the allure to make her seek them out.

And, dude, your flattery of her are beginning to get cynical. Up your art of seduction.

You're doing exactly what she's predicting you will: quote her, butt-lick her and go on crawly with it until she dismisses you.

Try something different like being the first to end a conversation and discussing about her and other such issues but not you...until she specifically asks for your details.

Seduction is a game - strategize!
[/b]
Can someone please tell me why I should take advice from a 23 year old who is still being fed by his mama and papa LOL.

On a lighter note, you always fail to grasp what is and always grasp what isn't.

Answer me this, what's the point of seducing a girl who lives in South Africa when you know fully well you don't have any plans on visiting South Africa?

PunkyVeer, someone thinks I'm trying to seduce you. LMFAO.

darkenedrebel:
hahahaha..see the coon advising another nigga on obsession when the lunatic stalks me from section to section like a jobless spastic..ninja, go get a job, learn to mind your business, & let people do whatever they want with their internet...nerd..

OP ...döpe piece.....#following....
Dude, that guy is hilarious. He never can seem to know what's up, rather he just rushes in and believes his opinion(s) are standard fact and all should revel in it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Can someone please tell me why I should take advice from a 23 year old who is still being fed by his mama and papa LOL.

On a lighter note, you always fail to grasp what is and always grasp what isn't.

Answer me this, what's the point of seducing a girl who lives in South Africa when you know fully well you don't have any plans on visiting South Africa?

PunkyVeer, someone thinks I'm trying to seduce you. LMFAO.

ROTFLMAO. No comment.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ROTFLMAO. No comment.
LOL. What's the matter punk? Cat gat your tongue? Or you can't comment because this isn't about relationship and astrology tongue hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Caught Having S£x In Public / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Thanks for reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.