Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? (6350 Views)

What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by kokoA(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Mcheeww.. when I'm going to meet my sweet sixteen year one chick outside. I'd just tell her to package that thing and go to bed jor.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by dmola(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, this is silly. I thought certain things become less effective after you've known somebody for a while. How can an @ss you've seen a million times, make you change your plans? Hahaha. Come on.

Do u have third leg? U ll never understand
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by AprokoMan: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2015
even if she's na.ked I wouldn't change my mind. it's the same ass I've been seeing for some time. And i'll still come back to meet it again. But if it's a girl I just met.......meeting cancelled
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
dmola:

Do u have third leg? U ll never understand

Ok.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by rigarmortis: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
nowadays there is completion for the silliest post ever posted.

smh
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by temmym4(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2015
OP. am so sure you are not yet married

There will be a time in your life that you pay less attention to s*x and focus more on other things. you might even fail to notice her sometimes before you leave the house. especially if you are the busy type.

The Married ones will understand
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by donwise1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will surely continue where am going. There is time for everything. no mater what.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jerryspryng:

Y ar u deceiving yasef Wat kind of demonic contract is dat, at night
what if he is going to night vigil 2 bind all d village witches wey dey behind his progress, lol.... and btw u av 2 knw dt some top bizmen and top CEOs do hold meeting with their top mgt team @ night ask Dangote, Dr Ernestoil, etc

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Jerryspryng: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Castroii:
what if he is going to night vigil 2 bind all d village witches wey dey behind his progress, lol.... and btw u av 2 knw dt some top bizmen and top CEOs do hold meeting with their top mgt team @ night ask Dangote, Dr Ernestoil, etc
Those top CEOs told u
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by nairalife2013(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:
All this silly threads sef, Na wa oh.

So if a man is going out to a very important occasion, he would change his mind to engage in sex with his wife just because he sees her asss?

Any man that does this lacks self control and it's obvious he wouldn't be able to control himself with other women
missclassy, some feminine postures do come up so sexy and c.o.i.t.u.s-demanding! Because of her features, there are certain standings or bending downs or sittings that if my wife put up I cannot go out again without atleast depositing a drop in her! I do her everywhere even in the car! At 28, She's stil as lively and fun-loving as she was at 18! U wont understand.
"Sweetgirl pls dont sit like that, u are going to kill me with sex, u know how u look!" I have bleeped my wife so often that people keep asking us if all our kids were born same day!! We just had another a few months ago!!!

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by nairalife2013(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
temmym4:
OP. am so sure you are not yet married

There will be a time in your life that you pay less attention to s*x and focus more on other things. you might even fail to notice her sometimes before you leave the house. especially if you are the busy type.

The Married ones will understand
u are right. No matter d urge, there are times u ignore her, especially when there are logical matters at hand that needs your utmost attention.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, it's true though. True even for females. My man can stand naked infront of me & I wouldn't even care because it's nothing I haven't seen before
Males naked bodies do nothing for me tho..... I don't really get what's attractive in their nudity. Like all the touching and blah blah is hot yeah, but just a man naked isn't really a turn on. Men don't have much in their bodies to ogle tbh tongue
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jerryspryng:

Those top CEOs told u
lol, they didn't tell me bt I sure do knw
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
vizkiz:

its so obvious this one isn't as hot as that chick on picture tongue
You making it sound like its a girlfriend thing..this is his wife for furck sake!
[b]Btw, there is always time for a quickie
wink
[/b]

Always my man always. grin grin
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Justbeingreal(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i will be down to my boxers in no time.....

no mind all those guys that came before me....

itz either all of dem na homo.....

or they dont have peníses.

who una wan form logic for?

important occasion my foot.
u be still small boy

1 Like

Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by IamLEGEND1: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Justbeingreal:
u be still small boy
alryt...bro.
watever floats your boat hommie.
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by harffie(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:
All this silly threads sef, Na wa oh.

So if a man is going out to a very important occasion, he would change his mind to engage in sex with his wife just because he sees her asss?

Any man that does this lacks self control and it's obvious he wouldn't be able to control himself with other women
we need more women like you here on NL cuz trust me......most of 'em ladies here......
Re: You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? by Jerryspryng: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Castroii:
lol, they didn't tell me bt I sure do knw
Oga, don't be too sure!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit / ‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.