Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (29245 Views)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sweatlana: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
I thought they said he had stopped sniffing that stuff

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by dj187: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Lol...see this BIG FOOL o. A friend of mine showed me an interview of this ''Army robber'' called Amaeshit. While he was responding to the interviewer's question i could see bundle of dollars and pounds, not naira o, dollars and pounds in his pocket. So who owns that money if its not him Abi did president booboo or THIEF.nunbu give him money to keep for him. Infact thunder fire him!
Wailer, we Neva flog u u don dey wail already

1 Share

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by pascal2young(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
funny man.....

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Ephemmm: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:

Passion ko greed ni !

Are u Amechi ?

U beta speak 4 ur self because Amechi likes ,luvs and cherish money.

Or e be like say Amechi tel u say money dey purge him ?

Why are you sounding pained? If you have fact, why can't you tender it? Or did Amaechi bleeped screw you without paying?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by 1009ja: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi must believe we are all fools. If PMB puts him in the cabinet, he would have done himself no favours in the way the [ublic sees him and the corruption fight. Not every looter that worked for APC campaigns will be selected for this. The president must remove the himself from these looters. They are just looking for cover to enjoy their bounties.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sweatlana: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Any prove for your claim?

N4.5b in an election which less than 500 persons partispated

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by awa(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
[code][/code]Idon'tlikemoney
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by totalhouse(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
I laugh in swahili.Amaechi!!! You no like money.This is simply a political statement. You no like money na women you like. ...oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by PharmSam(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
But money likes him.......dts gud to know. shocked grin cheesy
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vOFhRF5Rrsc/Vb98cvkMZWI/AAAAAAAGGrc/or-rZBeXsvM/s320/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-people-want-to-blackmail-me-amaechi/
I don't really understand what ex.govt Ameachi is sayn? That he doesn't like money! yet he owns a private jet n all his children schooly abroad and reside there.does him trying to make us understand that he doesn't like spending money or what?? Wht's all these cheap politics all about for Ameachi. I can see he desperately needs that ministerial appointment. Oh! this my brother can't wait any longer.pls president buhari bring the list of ministers out before someone kill you in office,This is not longer a joke o!

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by DONFASZY(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
chronic tif

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Utchgirl(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why are you sounding pained? If you have fact, why can't you tender it? Or did Amaechi bleeped screw you without paying?

Out of d aboundance of d hrt, d mouth speaketh. U hv jus shown d whole world wht U and Amechi does.

Kotinu !

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by boujaye: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Any prove for your claim?

no waterproof, na kola him like
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by light004: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
In Jagaban Voice : Amaechi, a 'general' of Common Sense Revolution has spoken.

Most credible,reliable,honest man of the SE/SS.

The North and the SW Dey behind you gidigba.

APC
CHANGE.

I really can believe it that someone could write this after all the rubbish coming from Amaechi. A man praised for providing 80% of the campaign funds for buhari's election. Where did he get that kind of money and yet he doesn't like money.

Na wa ooooo. Let keep celebrating the wrong people and be expecting change.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:
U dnt like money abi ?

Yet u r following Bubu like a cattle egret following cattle.

Mr Amechi, everybody knw dt dis ur statement is Ironic.
Sometimes when people say NO they mean YES cool

5 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Empress2014(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please biko ooo,Uba has been doing me magomago ooo,over 50k was deducted from my account,and I got to know am not the only one in this shoe, a lady has created a thread about this....please help us move it to front page o pleasssssssse

https://www.nairaland.com/2494150/uba-defrauding-me

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Thanks
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Utchgirl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
omojoshy:
Sometimes when people say NO they mean YES cool

Exactly !

Dt's why i said his statement is Ironic.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, me too I don't like money, no one does. Ode.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since he doesn't like money, he should send me 40% of all his money. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by jerryunit48: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
And Rivers State people could endure this talkative for that long ......

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nigerian politicians and their sugar-coated tongue grin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Not funny, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:

Exactly !

Dt's why i said his statement is Ironic.
yes oooo, u are 100% on point dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can somebody stone this thieving idiot?...is it not enough that he stole already... angry...mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Lenicx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am not surprise if Amaechi claim "he doesn't lik money" a gud hacker lik him who hack pples acount. Na only God sabi,may b na Amaechi go hack in2 Nig banks network wa no dey available since mornin.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by oyoyome: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nor be lie jor, I believe you .
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Lenicx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am not surprise if Amaechi claim "he doesn't lik money" a gud hacker lik him who hack pples acount. Na only God sabi,may b na Amaechi go hack in2 Nig banks network wa no dey available since mornin. grin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by lamby(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Lol...see this BIG FOOL o. A friend of mine showed me an interview of this ''Army robber'' called Amaeshit. While he was responding to the interviewer's question i could see bundle of dollars and pounds, not naira o, dollars and pounds in his pocket. So who owns that money if its not him Abi did president booboo or THIEF.nunbu give him money to keep for him. Infact thunder fire him!

here is the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs

tell us you dont like naira......Hmmm
But we can all see that you like the almighty DOLLARS........hahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by fem88(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Utchgirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
omojoshy:
yes oooo, u are 100% on point my G.

Lolzz.

Thanks dear !
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by goshen26: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
U know like money? Yet u r running for federal appointment.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vOFhRF5Rrsc/Vb98cvkMZWI/AAAAAAAGGrc/or-rZBeXsvM/s320/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-people-want-to-blackmail-me-amaechi/

Since you don't like money, henceforth, 60% of your money will start coming to me this minute IJN Amen!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by vega84(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
HahahahhahahahaHh u u dnt like money yet u worked hard to become a governor. Onye ara #vegatalks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Killings: No More Use Of Gun During Operations – Police IG / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.