Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (29238 Views)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by peedeeasobie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wonderful!
Amaechi doesn't like money! Obama is from Enugu state. Putin is a woman. Nigeria is a world power.
Stranger than fiction!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by megadeath: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wee you kip kwayet!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ao can we justify ur claimwink?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Someone who sold the entire State's investment to himself doesn't like money... imagine leasing out Supabod to Spar for 150 years? Wetin we go call this figure of speech biko? OLe JATIJATI. The people accusing him are doing so with concrete evidence

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since he doesn't like money, he should send me 40% of all his money. undecided

Omo I taya for these APC change agents o. E be like say na true true one chance Naija enter. The lies is becoming nauseous.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Ybnm4life(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is like INTROVERT saying " I am not addicted to First to comment" Ameachi park well jhor. Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by discusant: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
In Jagaban Voice : Amaechi, a 'general' of Common Sense Revolution has spoken.

Most credible,reliable,honest man of the SE/SS.

The North and the SW Dey behind you gidigba.

APC
CHANGE.

Lol, let Amaechi or Okorocha come out 2019 to ask you and Nigeria vote him president of Nigeria, you shall remember he is Igbo. The same manner OBJ and others realized that Peter Odili was Igbo in 2007.

Odili had no body to beat in PDP's presidential primaries in 2007 after a nationwide expensive campaign. Two days to the primary, OBJ mobilized EFCC and pushed Odili out of the race. OBJ even refused to name Odili as VP to Yar'Adua.

Nigeria is a failed state where semi-literate people lead PhD holders in politics.

Amaechi is a miss-road.

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sammyj: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
No Bros !!! grin grin grin grin
sparkwil:

grin grin
It's either u smoked dry cow's dung or ur mouth kn just gud
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by kingsdem: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Story for d gods... u don't like money abi? Baban barawo
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by anytexy: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
If actually he made such childish comment. one word for him FOoOoO..!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
You are true national hero the lion of Niger delta
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sen8or(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
In Jagaban Voice : Amaechi, a 'general' of Common Sense Revolution has spoken.

Most credible,reliable,honest man of the SE/SS.

The North and the SW Dey behind you gidigba.

APC
CHANGE.
In Asa's voice: BRODA OLE

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by tobodex(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm......really

Anybody close to me know I don't like Suya with chilled orange juice drink / chapman.... cheesy grin wink smiley cheesy grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by discusant: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
mabudingashaka:
You are true national hero the lion of Niger delta

Hero, he helped deliver power from Jonathan to Yoruba-Hausa/Fulani coalition. See your small head.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Omo I taya for these APC change agents o. E be like say na true true one chance Naija enter. The lies is becoming nauseous.
You sef don dey smell the coffee ba? It was all propaganda. They also said they'll end Boko haram in 2 months. Two months don pass now and it's getting worse.
$1=#1 but Naira is falling daily against the dollar.

Make God help us sha.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by CaptPlanet(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hollup niggga,

Amaechi said he doesn't like money!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

That's like Falcao saying he likes to score!

Gererahia 4 real mehn
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
peedeeasobie:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wonderful!

Amaechi doesn't like money!
Obama is from Enugu state.
Putin is a woman.
Nigeria is a world power.

Stranger than fiction!
Hahahahahahahaha this really made me laugh! cheesy

KingTom is a bricklayer gringrin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Do you mean GEJ PhD? LOL ?

discusant:

Lol, let Amaechi or Okorocha come out 2019 to ask you and Nigeria vote him president of Nigeria, you shall remember he is Igbo. The same manner OBJ and others realized that Peter Odili was Igbo in 2007.

Odili had no body to beat in PDP's presidential primaries in 2007 after a nationwide expensive campaign. Two days to the primary, OBJ mobilized EFCC and pushrd Odili out of the race. OBJ even refused to name Odili as VP to Yar'Adua.

Nigeria is a failed state where semi-literate people lead PhD holders in politics.

Amaechi is a miss-road.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked Amechi!!! cry why naw cry..... this is the greatest lie of the century ever to come out from the mouth of a politician.

Oga Amechi, take suffery suffery dey lie now. cry
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by philips70(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
1009ja:
Amaechi must believe we are all fools. If PMB puts him in the cabinet, he would have done himself no favours in the way the [ublic sees him and the corruption fight. Not every looter that worked for APC campaigns will be selected for this. The president must remove the himself from these looters. They are just looking for cover to enjoy their bounties.

Not even Jesus Christ will do such. Let no man deceive you, Amaechi will surely get an appointment from Buhari's government and that has no dent on his anti corruption war.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by dview001(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its true ooo d same way 2face no lyk toto
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by repogirl(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
THIEF!! IS YOUR WIFE THAT LIKES MONEY ABI?

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
bcus u play with it..no be ur fault.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by DanielGb(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vOFhRF5Rrsc/Vb98cvkMZWI/AAAAAAAGGrc/or-rZBeXsvM/s320/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-people-want-to-blackmail-me-amaechi/

Correct! You don't like money, rather, you LOVE Money. LoL. Everybody want to dey claim saint. Is okaay. Well, Buhari seriously need WISDOM OF GOD. Pray 4 Him to Choose the right people.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by LastProphet: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Few sensible people come from South south and amechi is one
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Story..We simply said no to Northern Oligarchy. You and your likes can choose to remain everlasting slaves!

Ephemmm:
Amaechi, one of few Southerners, who have the boldness to expand their political terrains by putting away their religion and tribal hatred and differences. God bless Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Alezy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lolz. ...This comedian zz at it again
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Ephemmm: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Story..We simply said no to Northern Oligarchy. You and your likes can choose to remain everlasting slaves!

Is PDP the real Igbos party? How many states are being controlled by APGA even in the last dispensation? Where is APGA, the real Ndigbo's party?

So in your own myopic thinking, Yorubas that have ruled as President for 8 years under this democratic dispensation are slaves, whereas Ndigbo has not sat on that throne for a minutes are ruler?

A tribe has been ruling you and your fore-fathers from the time immemorial and you are here ranting: Kontinu fooling yourselves until you and your likes start thinking straight.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by dame16: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
lies and you built N2.billion mansion in asokoro. Bleep you amuachi

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by dokunbam(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmm

But you get mouth abi?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by mitobi: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Only God know us,
MItobi CCTV , we sell and install all kind of electronic security product,
CCTV
IP CAMERA
ACCESS CONTROL
BIOMETRIC
ELECTRIC FENCING
AUTOGATE

WE ARE BASE IN PORT HARCOURT , ABUJA, LAGOS.
WE DON'T JUST SELL, WE ARE PROFESSIONAL,
ALSO FIND US ONLINE IN WWW.NAIZON.COM
08033133950, 08033414280

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by HRich(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha. So na Goodluck like money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.