Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (29237 Views)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by 1MCN: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ashi!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Applaner: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
story
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by laurel03(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
U don't like money, but u like stealing... Polithiefcian... Be like say make asewo dey call himself virgin

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Estimable(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
All Lairs will go to.......
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Ephemmm: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:
U dnt like money abi ?

Yet u r following Bubu like a cattle egret following cattle.

Mr Amechi, everybody knw dt dis ur statement is Ironic.

Passion is different from greed; check it out.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by XavierBlue(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
my girlfriend knows i don't like pusssy

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Feraz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Of course, no one likes money... grin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by morereb10: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
OK OOOOO
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by dadebayo1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
I dont like money too..... But i like to buy land.

d

Ok…
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Dinobenson: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Even me self no like money.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by AdeniyiA(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided shocked Na paper you like?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol...I said it before now that Amaechi is a Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes, me too I don't like money, no one does. Ode.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Zobsky: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
What a brave man that stood for change! God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sparkwil(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin
APC
A Progressing Catastrophe
A party of lying liars
Waiting for Lie Muhammad to defend this lie
For Tinubu's sake, where's lie Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by yash33: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I DEY LAUGH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by ismogimo: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
In other words, he can't joke with his 1kobo
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by yatch360: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ha! Rotimi! You can lie o. Who doesn't like money. Even the pope does
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by tuzle(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
somebody pls is dis a joke or for real?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by nathpope(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi should go and sell some of his jokes to basket mouth

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by odogwueast: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Make una nor mined him na sleep of tongue
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Crieff(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thus man is not just giving us any type of bread, he is giving us brioche loaf!

You really don't like money!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
nathpope:
Amaechi should go and sell some of his jokes to basket mouth

I am innocent I dont like money grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by sparkwil(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
sammyj post=3 >:6565361:
Sincerely speaking Ameachi goofed hear. How can a politician in Nigeria open his or her mouth to say this trash. Let the wailing wailers treat his mess since it is their birth right !!!! shocked grin grin grin grin

grin grin
It's either u smoked dry cow's dung or ur mouth kn just gud

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Utchgirl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Passion is different from greed; check it out.

Passion ko greed ni !
Are u Amechi ?
U beta speak 4 ur self because Amechi likes ,luvs and cherish money.
Or e be like say Amechi tel u say money dey purge him ?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Seriously! Who no like money?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
If Buhari buys this SHIT, then indeed, he is a Dull@rd as people say. To Amaechi, at times, it is more sensible to keep silent.
Learn wisdom from Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by DrObum(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
This Amaechi na clown ooooo!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by DanielPop(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi nor like money?

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by shepherdnoble: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ta mechie onu!!!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Sobeautiful: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Must you make mockery of yourself, Amaechi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos / Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.