Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (98949 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by holyokoto(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=tunnamania11 post=36567872][/quote]

Maybe you need more explanations on Palmistry
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by bamuffy: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
citystar:
One of the beauty of Islam is that Muslims dont just start cursing others. He accepted Islam, yes, we are happy for him because we believe it is the true religion. However, that doesn't make us look down on christians or even abuse n curse them anyhow. No. Islam doesn't teach us that.

Christians are now busy abusing Islam and Muslims. But Muslims shouldn't bother. let's pray for them. But that's one of the things I hate with some Christians. they always blast others with unreasonable thoughts of theirs.
don't mind those lost forks! That is their agelong habits-insulting,cursing people mostly if u convert to islam. They will even threating ur life. That is the habits of Son devil camoflged as son of God.

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Built2last: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
galadima77:

it's not the governor we talking, u this lying wailer. u said a yoruba man isnt allowed to be an imam in d north, so i cited one for you, just one and asked if it's ok to call u a liar!!! simple.

so answer the question on my response to ur assertion, don't digress.

Your parents should have used condom so you don't show up here to spew rubbish. You are not talking to a daft. am i suppose to accept your cited example just because you said it? Guy dont allow me remember you and your low life
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by chemystery: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think you are wrong here u know why?? If I want to become a Christian everyone knows all u just have to do is go to church so u don't even need to Google it but for Muslim o boy to go mosque go fear you now
you believe so cos you are christian. It's as simple in islam as well

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by chemystery: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Grahamjnr:

Conversion to Christianity is not ambiguous hence you do not need a google to tell you how. Just believe in Jesus Christ and you are save!

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nyabinghi(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

why use a terrorist language

Christians are impacting your life ..you write in Roman alphabets you use Roman numerals you use phone invented by Christians the internet are invented by Christians even a Christian Igbo is amongst them possibly what you are wearing is been sold to you by an Igbo Christian

so the question what has Islam offered just nothing apart from killings and bending down daily in name of prayer and child bride

what a cult in name of religion

why don't you bury your head in shame you are a real illiterate, you add values in arabic numbers, chemistry started with the arabs, your lazy ass brothers visit uae, your sisters get bleeped by muslims you close your eyes and pray to a wicked god that killed his only son according to your mumu logic,Islam is the way mr foolish dullard

tune in to al Jazeera and BBC and see what we are talking ..even in Nigerian Muslims are backward in everything

u suppose dey shame now
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by fizziea(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
efilefun:
Alhamdulilah Robil Alemeen

u are making a mistake bro.... mike Tyson neva practised Christianity.. neva

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nyabinghi(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
@christianity brought the greatest mass killings in world history

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by neocortex: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015

SMH.

Do you know that there were many languages before arabic
and the world did not start with the Arab ?

In fact civilizations has existed thousands of years before the emergence
of an arabic "81"

If allah had to wait for millenia before he reveled his "99" names don't you
think that is selfishness on his part since many people who had no idea of what
is in their palm has passed away.

And if we are to agree with your "discovery" does it mean the name "allah" is
a fraud since it is not part of the 99 ?

It is time you stopped believing everything you read, think critically.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by sunshine1974(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
And so? Wetin concern me? Who him don help? If u like convert to amadioha or ifa priest na u sabi.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by naijainfogalery: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Not really for example, if u wanna convert to islam, you will first need to google hw to do the washing stuffs, but for christian, u can just enter, sit down and blend thats the diferent
chemystery:
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by galadima77(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Built2last:

Your parents should have used condom so you don't show up here to spew rubbish. You are not talking to a daft. am i suppose to accept your cited example just because you said it? Guy dont allow me remember you and your low life

you mean u dont believe me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Banter1(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
bamuffy:

tha is ur path to self-destruction! U took after ur father-devil,the same way jesus told the pharisees when they had an altercation. They said they took after Abraham-their fore-father, of which jesus reply that they took after their father that is devil, otherwise they will believe him! But thank God for that man,pastor for kmwing the path of rectitude- Islam,the only way of God in the heaven and earth.
you have just shown to the world that you have no respect for your folks! #bye I don't exchange words with Boko haramis!
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Gmekx(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015

Oga ma own no join oo. Them no write am. In fact sef na three dey there how I go take add am

1+1+1=3

grin cheesy

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by elomepee: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
End time. It's just the beginning.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by balash(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Good luck to him. There is no theology that really make much sense to me as I feel that religion is man-made. However,i can NEVER be muslim. If Islam is the way then let me rot in hell. angry

Because you feel Muslims are terrorists thats why you had to go through such blasphemy on yourself huh?? May God Forgive You
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Finally, he has a religion.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by chemystery: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Not really for example, if u wanna convert to islam, you will first need to google hw to do the washing stuffs, but for christian, u can just enter, sit down and blend thats the diferent
You dont know much about Islam do you? You think it's that easy cos u re a christian. Christians know little about Islam as much as Muslims know about Christians. Bro i have gone to mosque several times so I know all that. Even as a christian, you will find it hard to blend when attending a new church
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by firstolalekan(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Amin....I prefer rotting in hell to being a follower of mohammed
My people perish due to ignorance sad
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by moneyspeaks(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na real BURN again christain grin
Lol, you said
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ironbody03(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

Ican't blame you becouse you've never thirst the peace in the religion of peace called islam
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ModiKen(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
madridguy:
Surah Nasr comes to my mind :

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Idha ja a nasr Ullahi wa-l-fathu
Wa ra'ait an-nasa yadkhuluna fi din-Illahi afwaja
Fa-sabbih bi-hamdi Rabbi-ka wa-staghfir-hu
Inna-hu kana tawwaba

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh
And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Islam Will Conquer the World .

ALLAHU AKBAR

Keep dreaming bro. Keep dreaming.

Islam won't even conquer all of West Africa let alone the world.

BTW, my name is Isa, I am an ex-muslim.

But now I believe in the Holy Trinity.

That pastor is just confused. Converted cos he had a dream, not cos he is sure of the religion he has taken.

Smh undecided
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ironbody03(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
check this out. Are they different ?

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Blackfire(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Praise be to al-ilah that he converted from his religion to islam,and yet he is alive,walk the street,mingle with people,even his family relate with him....

But.

If in the future he leaves islam for sango worship or his former religion, will he be spared(apostacy means death in islam).
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by bamuffy: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Banter1:
you have just shown to the world that you have no respect for your folks! #bye I don't exchange words with Boko haramis!
Son of blood sucker-Crusaders!! who deserves respect,who does not deserve? Unfortunately for you, ur father dem are the sponsorers of bokoharams!! But if u are invited to come and get Million naira contract of mediating with bokoharams u will accept exchanging words with them?
STOP DECEIVING URSELVES!!THE MAN HAS TAKEN THE WISEST DECISION BY ACCEPTING ISLAM. FOLLOW SUIT OR CONTINUE WALLOWING IN THE PATH OF CONFUSIONIST- SAUL OF TAUSUS!
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Banter1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
bamuffy:

Son of blood sucker-Crusaders!! who deserves respect,who does not deserve? Unfortunately for you, ur father dem are the sponsorers of bokoharams!! But if u are invited to come and get Million naira contract of mediating with bokoharams u will accept exchanging words with them?
STOP DECEIVING URSELVES!!THE MAN HAS TAKEN THE WISEST DECISION BY ACCEPTING ISLAM. FOLLOW SUIT OR CONTINUE WALLOWING IN THE PATH OF CONFUSIONIST- SAUL OF TAUSUS!
last word to you I PUKE ON ISLAM! Blood sucker you said? See this BOKO HARAMIS! #bye vampire
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by engrajoo1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Frm wat ds man says frm d begining to d end i c him as a confused persn as he doesnt even knw d God he was servin frm d begining moreover God didnt even called hm he called himsef bcus he has some spiritual gift and he even sees it as a means of livelihood i bliv ds is anoda agent of darkness dat satan has bn brooding since 25yrs ago just to tarnish xtainity and moreover i dnt tink ds man has christ in him he doesnt even knw wat is called salvatn anyway let just pray God open d eyes of his understanding imagine his father is a deeper life member his mother an assemblies of Go member two churches that truly teaches d word of God and he is a C and S member i c im as a hungry fellow evrybody is free to xpress thr tots i jjust express mine
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by bamuffy: 3:59am On Aug 05, 2015
engrajoo1:
Frm wat ds man says frm d begining to d end i c him as a confused persn as he doesnt even knw d God he was servin frm d begining moreover God didnt even called hm he called himsef bcus he has some spiritual gift and he even sees it as a means of livelihood i bliv ds is anoda agent of darkness dat satan has bn brooding since 25yrs ago just to tarnish xtainity and moreover i dnt tink ds man has christ in him he doesnt even knw wat is called salvatn anyway let just pray God open d eyes of his understanding imagine his father is a deeper life member his mother an assemblies of Go member two churches that truly teaches d word of God and he is a C and S member i c im as a hungry fellow evrybody is free to xpress thr tots i jjust express mine
he is never confused! Never!! If u people don'nt know another word to use!!
STOP DECEIVING URSELVES!!
THE MAN HAS TAKEN THE
WISEST DECISION BY
ACCEPTING ISLAM. FOLLOW
SUIT OR CONTINUE
WALLOWING IN THE PATH
OF CONFUSIONIST- SAUL OF
TAU
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Mr man, you were never a Christian. Your so called conversion to Islam was just to open you to your real religious practice.
For all who cares to listen: JESUS is the ONLY way to heaven, and NO eternal life outside JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by engrajoo1(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
bamuffy:

he is never confused! Never!! If u people don'nt know another word to use!!
STOP DECEIVING URSELVES!!
THE MAN HAS TAKEN THE
WISEST DECISION BY
ACCEPTING ISLAM. FOLLOW
SUIT OR CONTINUE
WALLOWING IN THE PATH
OF CONFUSIONIST- SAUL OF
TAU
we nid nt biker over ds matter d end shal tell wat i will just say is that KNW D GOD U AR SERVING VERY WELL AND NT JUST A SCRATCH OF KNWING HIM
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by chiedu7: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
The man has stepped from Darkness to Light

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Tampinu(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
noblegrex:
I was afraid when I saw d headline until I realised its a cherubim n seraphim man,I thought it was a passtor they're talking about. Mtchewwww.

So Cherubim church no be church? Eh? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.