Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (98957 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Vastjoy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Alhamdulilahi ,I'm so happy for him...
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
conquer yes.

MarieSucre:
And that is somehow a good thing? To conquer the world?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ritylove89: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
A demon appeared to confuse and mislead you...
undecided undecided undecided
A religion that produce terrorists isn't from God.

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rajjah(f): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin Mallam musa welcome to the religion of brainwashed
E dey pain u, gagaoo.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by freezyprinzy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good 4 him i tink...wat am i even typing.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rajjah(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
ritylove89:

ouch, u re so pained.... Sowii
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by vickie1900(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
So?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by kaycome: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
He was never a christian before. He was practising pseudo Christianity.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by jamesolibng: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
There shall be a falling away first,before the coming of the son of Man.APOSTASY!
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin

You dey find trouble abi?
It's a free world

I have nothing to lose bro grin
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ritylove89: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vastjoy:
Alhamdulilahi ,I'm so happy for him...

I'm SORRY for him
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by emamos: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
not much different between islam and cherubim and serapim

5 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Your username shows Dubai and your location here display Kaduna.....lol I dont need to preach the Islam gospel to you again.

dubai92:
n if it was d other way, d guy wuld ave been stone to death undecided
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by HRich(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ritylove89:
As if you don't know that Yoruba people is very lazy and don't want too much of stress.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Laycan(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aliamdulillah.......Adebayor said the same tin
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am a Jihadist.

nijanigga:

ignorance is a disease, Allah created different things, black,white, day and night, the why will islam conquer the world? hope you're not a jihadist in disguise.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Welcome brother [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
As in how ?

AwesomelyMade:

This is exactly the mentality of Bokoharam jihadists
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Are you afraid ? Why speaking Ibo ?

Azazi:

EWU CAN BEER in ur imagination abi
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by HRich(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Your username shows Dubai and your location here display Kaduna.....lol I dont need to preach the Islam gospel to you again.

Don't you know there's Kaduna in Dubai? And also there's Dubai in Kaduna? Na westen Gemany u come from?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by muhyeenisce(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin Mallam musa welcome to the religion of brainwashed
why is it paining u?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by vicfajeze: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
onikure.omo ake.useless idiot
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hazyfm1: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
johnydon22:
The hypocrisy in religions are just uncanny..

If he converted to Christianity from Islam it wouldn't be End Time things right?

NOT THAT BRO... THERE IS CONFUSION EVERYWHERE

PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED...
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=28pt]NO WONDER.
NA WHITE GARMENT CULT HIM DEY BEFORE.
HE WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by muhyeenisce(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD
... He will soon start suicide bombing
All Muslims are terrorist #fact undecided undecided
low IQ
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
exlinkleads:
[b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/incredible-church-general-overseer-converts-to-islam-in-ekiti/
THE NEXT THING NOW, NA TO CARRY BOMB.

WELCOME ABROAD, THE RELIGION OF AK47 AND BOMBS..

WE WISH YOU A 7 VIRGINS GIRLS ON YOUR CONVERTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nijanigga: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
I am a Jihadist.

why are you here? go join your fellow boko haram or ISIS.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by proxillin(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
I actually thought C and S are muslims.

They use Quran and Islamic incantations

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ritylove89: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

Not so.... Not all Muslims are terrorists, but All terrorists are muslims cry cry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Haaaaaaaa, Mr Dino Melaye.

HRich:
Don't you know there's Kaduna in Dubai? And also there's Dubai in Kaduna? Na westen Gemany u come from?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nairalandndudim: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Finally here's something new... http://www.damselscosmetics.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.