Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) (9155 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Consray(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
So, when he came close to me i went back a little he asked what the problem is and i said nothing, he asked if i was actually scared of his boy and i said no....... I told myself see you can do this girl......this not your first time so, just stop acting like you are still a virgin or something.

So he came close to me and this time i didn't move, he leans over my body and started kissing me oh my world! I think this guy studied kissology or something he kissed me with so much passion that my breath almost knocked out.

So, he proceeds to UnCloth me after some pre-intimacy i was already so wet, he positions himself between my legs my eyes automatically slam shut the second i feel the tip of his dick touch my pu**y my body jumps No! But oh well, at least i'm too drunk to feel it i said that to myself.

As if he was actually reading my mind he told me that if i don't want to do it that he will stop that he dont want to take advantage of my drunken state, i told him to go on, so i feel his length hit me just below my entrance and this cause me to chuckle. So he told me that if it hurt me that he will just stop and i nod my head in agreement.

As he lines himself up and in a swift, gentle movement he enters me. My eyes slam shut so he strains out, diving further into my body but slowly. I winced so he asked if i was ok, i want to tell him that it doesn't hurt, but it does. I told him to go ahead that i can handle the pain so, he want further, the further inside he slides, the worse the pain becomes.

He continues to go deeper and thank God he was really gentle on me, when i feel the sensation it hurt like hell! which makes me to scream......and it makes him to jump. He asked if he was hurting me and i said no that he can go on, which he proceeds i grab the bedsheet holding it tight as if it helps to relieve me of the pain that i was in

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by dacovajnr: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by MissRaine69(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Enlighten yourself
There are many positions for big cassavas think outside the box take some initiative and make use of google instead of lying there looking at the ceiling holding your breath all tensesd up.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided
Oga o

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol..
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by 0b100100111: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017

If I was your husband, would have used you for money rituals!

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

If I was your husband, would have used you for money rituals!

Idiot! Hypocrite. Gerrarahere fool. Use your mum for money rituals.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by ritababe(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by TenPassfour(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
This children .........sorry for the next generation

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by 0b100100111: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
agongajoseph:
Idiot! Hypocrite. Gerrarahere fool. Use your mum for money rituals.

So bad of you to have insulted me without considering the fact that I stated "IF"

I was just being honest!
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by adaksbullet: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

So bad of you to have insulted me without considering the fact that I stated "IF"

I was just being honest!
binary number boyswink I'm no whot ur Monica his meanwink

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by DiamonJ: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
I need that ur husband for a night, it's been long I had some such sex

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Funtan(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmmmn

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by zitame: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
DiamonJ:
I need that ur husband for a night, it's been long I had some such sex
hmm madam pls look for ur own. Omo c long throat on top dick matter...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Dollarship(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Consray:
So, when he came close to me i went back a little he asked what the problem is and i said nothing, he asked if i was actually scared of his boy and i said no....... I told myself see you can do this girl......this not your first time so, just stop acting like you are still a virgin. So he came close to me and this time i didn't move, he leans over my body and started kissing me oh my world! I think this guy studied kissology or something he kissed me with so much passion that my breath almost knocked out. So, he proceeds to UnCloth me after some pre-intimacy i was already so wet, he positions himself between my legs my eyes automatically slam shut the second i feel the tip of his dick touch my pu**y my body jumps No! But oh well, at least i'm too drunk to feel it i said that to myself. As if he was actually reading my mind he told me that if i don't want to do it that he will stop that he dont want to take advantage of my drunken state, i told him to go on, so i feel his length hit me just below my entrance and this cause me to chuckle. So he told me that if it hurt me that he will just stop and i nod my head in agreement. As he lines himself up and in a swift, gentle movement he enters me. My eyes slam shut so he strains out, diving further into my body but slowly. I winced so he asked if i was ok, i want to tell him that it doesn't hurt, but it does. I told him to go ahead that i can handle the pain so, he want further, the further inside he slides, the worse the pain becomes. He continues to go deeper and thank God he was really gentle on me, when i feel the sensation it hurt like hell! which makes me to scream......and it makes him to jump. He asked if he was hurting me and i said no that he can go on, which he proceeds i grab the bedsheet holding it tight as if it helps to relieve me of the pain that i was in
why did you block ya armpit issit ugly grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by pu7pl3(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2017
All these girls dat will just lie down like statues...he shud have split u sha
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by kennykendo(m): 3:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Consray:
So, when he came close to me i went back a little he asked what the problem is and i said nothing, he asked if i was actually scared of his boy and i said no....... I told myself see you can do this girl......this not your first time so, just stop acting like you are still a virgin. So he came close to me and this time i didn't move, he leans over my body and started kissing me oh my world! I think this guy studied kissology or something he kissed me with so much passion that my breath almost knocked out. So, he proceeds to UnCloth me after some pre-intimacy i was already so wet, he positions himself between my legs my eyes automatically slam shut the second i feel the tip of his dick touch my pu**y my body jumps No! But oh well, at least i'm too drunk to feel it i said that to myself. As if he was actually reading my mind he told me that if i don't want to do it that he will stop that he dont want to take advantage of my drunken state, i told him to go on, so i feel his length hit me just below my entrance and this cause me to chuckle. So he told me that if it hurt me that he will just stop and i nod my head in agreement. As he lines himself up and in a swift, gentle movement he enters me. My eyes slam shut so he strains out, diving further into my body but slowly. I winced so he asked if i was ok, i want to tell him that it doesn't hurt, but it does. I told him to go ahead that i can handle the pain so, he want further, the further inside he slides, the worse the pain becomes. He continues to go deeper and thank God he was really gentle on me, when i feel the sensation it hurt like hell! which makes me to scream......and it makes him to jump. He asked if he was hurting me and i said no that he can go on, which he proceeds i grab the bedsheet holding it tight as if it helps to relieve me of the pain that i was in

don't just lie down and face the moon

he needs to make you properly wet, lubricate himself then study positions of big dicks..

if he had a small dick you will still complain.

and besides if really he's your hubby you wouldn't be saying this...
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by ibkkk(f): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Martin0(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Enlighten yourself
There are many positions for big cassavas think outside the box take some initiative and make use of google instead of lying there looking at the ceiling holding your breath all tensesd up.
hmmmmshocked
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

I was just being honest!
be honest wit ur mum and use her for d rituals.
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by MissRaine69(f): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmmshocked
Are you alright? Do you need water?
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Martin0(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Are you alright? Do you need water?
aaaaaa hmmmm
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by 0b100100111: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2017
agongajoseph:
be honest wit ur mum and use her for d rituals.

Only present or former "Olosho" can be used for money ritual!
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by MissRaine69(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaa hmmmm
I take that as a yes
Here you go ...I do tend to leave men speechless

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by dotman081(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by halims008(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool grin.
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by yongg: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

I take that as a yes
Here you go ...I do tend to leave men speechless

smiley

I bet you do...
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
yongg:

smiley

I bet you do...
Not for the reasons swirling around in your head.
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by yongg: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Not for the reasons swirling around in your head.

Lol, like you know the them.

Not for the reasons you think I think is swirling around in my head. Knew you were going there (I would say #whenthebushmeatcatchthehunter, but that would imply I was actually bushmeat )...

Lol, you guys
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by ZorGBUooeh: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
That means the best dicck size is a not too big not too small size..Just big not monster size.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car / How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.