Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy (702 Views)

My Sincere Apology To Pink Jacket / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by gabazin080(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
I want to take this time out to apologize to my top 2 sexuality writers.
I knew I was silly to derail your threads. Even some kids have bashed me and rain insult on me (I don't care) and now I wish I haven't done that publicity stunt, but I still think it was fun while it lasted because it brought more traffic and comments to your respective threads.
Though am still banned from the sexuality section till September 30th but I will come back better.
I say Sorry to all those have offended especially nitefury and onihaxy . And to all those that cursed and abuse, I will come back for you

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dem don ba me too oooo for politics section, bt my winch still dey enter dia small-small tongue tongue.
..............................mm............................

Mods banned me for over 6hours, all because i spoke the truth about one agb.aya that turned military to fm studio for anyhow tlk (chris oluKol...)....

Now dem placate me by un-banning me, calling for a truce... NO!!! angry angry angry angry

Like Buhari, until u reopen my thread wey una close, we'd be like dis pix...

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by hkidola00(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nitefury is d best writer av seen on nairaland, his writings is just masterclass, he describes d location and settings tru writing and d imagination just keep flinging in ur head, nice one nitefury, but u cud channel dis to publishable writings, u get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by gabazin080(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
sunnyeinstein:
Dem don ba me too oooo for politics section, bt my winch still dey enter dia small-small tongue tongue.
..............................mm............................

Mods banned me for over 6hours, all because i spoke the truth about one agb.aya that turned military to fm studio for anyhow tlk (chris oluKol...)....

Now dem placate me by un-banning me, calling for a truce... NO!!! angry angry angry angry

Like Buhari, until u reopen my thread wey una close, we'd be like dis pix...
my days here on nairaland are numbered because of the mods
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by gabazin080(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Midehi:
hehehehehe
Why is this one crying
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
gabazin080:
my days here on nairaland are numbered because of the mods

Honestly my brother.

I think we should open a thread about the mods sef. They should be warned angry angry

They are not doing this ban thing democratically, this is democracy not dictatorship!

U wan ban me u no notify me, nawaoo, no be my megabyte?!! shocked

On a serious note, Mods should give first warning (yellow card) followed by banning if offence is repeated, and this should be communicated through mail. That way people would feel justified for the spent megabyte.

Cc: lalastica, boyloaf, asari doku.bo, tom.pol.o, ols do something about overzealous mods, thanks.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy by gabazin080(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Honestly my brother.

I think we should open a thread about the mods sef. They should be warned angry angry

They are not doing this ban thing democratically, this is democracy not dictatorship!

U wan ban me u no notify me, nawaoo, no be my megabyte?!! shocked

On a serious note, Mods should give first warning (yellow card) followed by banning if offence is repeated, and this should be communicated through mail. That way people would feel justified for the spent megabyte.

Cc: lalastica, boyloaf, asari doku.bo, tom.pol.o, ols do something about overzealous mods, thanks.
such thread will be deleted or locked when they see it, because they hate the truth and are bad belles

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] / . / Meet Oluwaseun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.