Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (62449 Views)

6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / 20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / 20 Crazy Facts About My Great Country Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Mcowubaba: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
tola9ja:
SINCE JONATHAN LEFT NO MORE OLOSHO IN ASO ROCK
Da fuq!!
Oga, Carry ur problems go politics section undecided
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Youngpo413: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:

I've never been unfaithful. Most of the Nigerian men I know are unfaithful to their wives.
the so_called WIVES were busy sleeping with other peoples husbands while they were single,so its karma...they should expect a faithful husband

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Youngpo413: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:

I've never been unfaithful. Most of the Nigerian men I know are unfaithful to their wives.
the so_called WIVES were busy sleeping with other peoples husbands while they were single,so its karma...they shouldn't expect a faithful husband

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by skyfullofstars(f): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal2:
DID I INSULT YOU undecided
I DID GENERALIZE COST I AM A LIVING WITNESS,

WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS

Well, then I'm a living witness that Nigerian men are cheaters. Full stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
they don't worth the stress my brother,those b!tches deserved to be fuckkked and dumped,apart from that,they are useless...just like the letter "P" in "P"sychology
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH. THERE ARE GOOD FOR BABY MAMA AND FUN, THAT'S ALL.

IT IS VERY HARD TO SEE A NAIJA WOMAN WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE AND MANNER.

8 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by okotv(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Demigods, well I won't blame women for this but our own very society.

What were we expecting when we treat women like second class citizens using culture and our way of life?

The women are simply trying to survive a tough culture where they bear the brunts if anything goes wrong.

Until we make policies that enhances the ability of the female gender to become psychologically not bullied by the very society they exist using culture as a front ,we would have to endure these schemings of women....oops! I forgot I share a country with some cavemen in the North that is loved by some brothers in the SW.
Women can never be liberated in Nigeria as long as we have among us a culture that still supports the selling and buying of women like commodities from the market.
Don't refer to the hausas that way. I was there two months ago and was shocked at the extent of development contrary to views here. I know you are beeyer than this. Stop tribalism with bigotry

3 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Well, then I'm a living witness that Nigerian men are cheaters. Full stop.
GOOD FOR YOU!!

AFTER ALL!! WHO IS MARRYING WHO undecided
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Youngpo413: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal2:
THIS IS A SELFISH PRAYER!!
ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH YOURSELF? ARE YOU THE TYPE OF WOMAN WHO PUT FAMILY FIRST?
YOU ARE WHAT YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO BE.
A SHITTE ATTRACT FLIES.
finally is she a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
scribble:

She's right you know.

Only broke or extremely wise men are faithful
Ignorant is a disease
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
finally is she a virgin?
I WONDER OHH.
SHE WANT EVERYTHING IN A MAN BUT MAYBE SHE HERSELF MAYBE USELESS.

WOMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2015
*Yawns* Abeg make Una leave women matter for Mathias. There matter knows no end.

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Youngpo413: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Sundaysamaila:
by u know whot some weman are fools
yes they are
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Doxkelly1(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2015
docphresh:
OP YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL! THEY TIE YOU DOWN WITH PREGNANCY!

Learn something new about Africa today visit... www.afrikanfacts.com

See number 3 on the list
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by scribble: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal2:
Ignorant is a disease

*ignorance

Learn how to spell you son of an animal

3 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by ahamonyeka(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2015
3and4
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

*ignorance

Learn how to spell you son of an animal
MUMU!
MAKE USE OF YOUR DICTIONARY
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2015
okotv:
Don't refer to the hausas that way. I was there two months ago and was shocked at the extent of development contrary to views here. I know you are beeyer than this. Stop tribalism with bigotry
Take the message bro, when are we going to call a spade a spade ?

You pretend that everything is alright when it is not and yet you scream change?

You can't change a building without having to check the integrity of your pillars else the house will collapse one day ......Between I'm not a tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by ocelot2006(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2015
What's with all these women bashing these days? Haven't you kids had enough of that? For Pete's sake leave the women/ladies alone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2015
why are you bashing women...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by skyfullofstars(f): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
an unfaithful man is more better than a pretending b!tch

Don't you realize it's a vicious circle?

Women want men with money.
Men who have the money take advantage of the situation and keep as many girlfriends as they can.
They reciprocate each other, women want it and men will give it to them.
Women pretend because they know their husbands won't be faithful to them.
Men are unfaithful because they know the wives only want the money.

You see? It's a never ending vicious circle, men actions feed women actions and viceversa...

4 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by skyfullofstars(f): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
the so_called WIVES were busy sleeping with other peoples husbands while they were single,so its karma...they shouldn't expect a faithful husband

And you're saying that the men are not guilty? They're the ones sleeping with the girls while they're married.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by vislabraye(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2015
On a serious note, fasting and prayers doesn't mean a woman is desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Chemungu: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2015

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Nairaland eeehhh..

PLEASE pity LADIES small naaaaa...

We have sisters oooo and cousins ooo
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Lordkratus(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal2:
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH. THERE ARE GOOD FOR BABY MAMA AND FUN, THAT'S ALL.

IT IS VERY HARD TO SEE A NAIJA WOMAN WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE AND MANNER.
the girl that did this to you did a good job.AM SURE YOU HAVE SISTERS
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 3:04am On Aug 04, 2015
NO>20 no give me laugh abeg. Why won't a girl not humble herself to a man at her young age at least to get married rather than claiming a nonsense big leveled girl untill she's 40? May devil never forgive such girls.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 3:05am On Aug 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Nairaland eeehhh..
PLEASE pity LADIES small naaaaa...
We have sisters oooo and cousins ooo
Meaning truth shouldn't be told?

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 3:07am On Aug 04, 2015
vislabraye:
On a serious note, fasting and prayers doesn't mean a woman is desperate.
Then you are confuse. What stopped her from Fasting and Praying at a younger age?
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Don't you realize it's a vicious circle?

Women want men with money.
Men who have the money take advantage of the situation and keep as many girlfriends as they can.
They reciprocate each other, women want it and men will give it to them.
Women pretend because they know their husbands won't be faithful to them.
Men are unfaithful because they know the wives only want the money.

You see? It's a never ending vicious circle, men actions feed women actions and viceversa...
Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 3:11am On Aug 04, 2015
ocelot2006:
What's with all these women bashing these days? Haven't you kids had enough of that? For Pete's sake leave the women/ladies alone?
Ok.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
only no4 is acceptable to me.
For your mind? you go accept all the numbers sooner or later.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
grin Rubbish threat of d century
You must be above 40 years without husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.