Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (62489 Views)

6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / 20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / 20 Crazy Facts About My Great Country Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
4 and 16 are enough

11 really works, I know a lot of women who got married that way even though the guy wasn't interested

Thats why no girl I date ever gets to meet my close family, unless I'm already planning on marrying her.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Telling the whole world they can cook...Aunty who ask you lipsrsealed
But if you can't cook, what would a man be doing with you at home then ?

Probably looking at your beautiful face and feel satisfied. In as much as I have constantly said that our society isn't helping matters but again there are basic things that every gender should know how to do jare , though I saw the sarcasm in your post sha. tongue
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Bia,stop following me... angry
Truckpusher:
But if you can't cook, what would a man be doing with you at home then ?

Probably looking at your beautiful face and feel satisfied. In as much as I have constantly said that our society isn't helping matters but again there are basic things that every gender should know how to do jare , though I saw the sarcasm in your post sha. tongue

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Bia,stop following me... angry
Lmao.....too many angry girls on this thread this morning. cheesy
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by fredleo95(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
LOFL.........This is so hilarious..... Wow its true tho......its good i'm aware of all this now...thnks OP
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
DonX001:

This actually happened to me sometime last year, when I was on the groom's train for my guy at a classy wedding.....all in suits, looking dapper and sexy.
One very distinguished-looking elderly man in one of the front VIP seats called me and told me he wanted me to meet his daughter, that he would like to give me his daughter.

i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked ........ a father toasting me on behalf of his daughter?? shocked shocked shocked

And he wanted me to make up my mind right there and then whether I wanted to meet his daughter or not.

But since i didn't want to do 'chop-and-run'..... i had to tell him that i was already engaged to someone (though i wasn't).

This was the 1st time i had ever experienced anything like this, never knew it actually happens...

Lolz o, but you for meeet the daughter na, mayb she for make sense
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by fredleo95(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one dawg....LOL grin grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

Lolz o, but you for meeet the daughter na, mayb she for make sense

Possibly, because the man himself wasnt bad looking at all for his age....sort of looked like Femi Otedola with a white beard.

But i didn't fancy the idea of a man toasting me for his daughter, that kain thing, once you enter, na straight road to marriage tinz o, and I wasnt particularly ready for marriage at the time.
And if the relationship doesnt finally work out, or you go and try 'chop-and-run', the man may come after you for breaking his daughter's heart.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Revolva(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin THATS WHY DEY R CALLED DESPERADOS
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by onomzy4real: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
I SOLIDLY AGREE WITH THE BABY MAMA THING, GURLS DONT WORRY ANYMORE FOR BEING BABY MAMA'S COS THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE IT WILL MANIFEST TO MARRIAGE. #FACT
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Gurgle(f): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
DonX001:

Thats why no girl I date ever gets to meet my close family, unless I'm already planning on marrying her.

Lol youre lucky its not me, I would just locate your village and spray your whole compound hahaha
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol youre lucky its not me, I would just locate your village and spray your whole compound hahaha
grin grin grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by ayokunlei(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
only no4 is acceptable to me.
lol... For ur mind , u tink say u be lady ni?
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
One of the reason most women get married apart from love is d pressure mounted on them by their mother. I only pray 2 marrry whom I love if not lovemaking would sure be boring and I'l be unhappy till I opt 4 divorce
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by horpsycoded: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2015
A gurl did number 3 for me nd nw where is she, she is nw owning me a child nd nothing more
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
nnennah please I hardly respond to males, what do you want me to do for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / How Many Guys Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.