Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (62506 Views)

6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / 20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / 20 Crazy Facts About My Great Country Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2015
See as dudes dey vent...it av do na. U all seem bitter,pained and angry cos obviously u met with the wrong set of girls.c'mon brothers, chill there are gud girls out there.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by chidextec: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2015
That number 16 though grin grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Baba God na ur hand I dey o embarassed

Time neva reach sha so make we enjoy dey go lol
Nice one my dear, but make sure your clock is around you so you don't miss the time.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by adorable29(f): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Excuse, how is it possible that the man forgets to wear condom? If the woman gets pregnant its responsibilty of both parties

Hahaha!
No need answering that irresponsible, immature, attention seeking, semi literate nairaland teenager. He was devoid of love and affection as a child and what he needs is help. If you know a good psychologist, you cul refer him. But engaging sonofanimal in a mention is absurd! Lol!

The freakshow (him and his NUMEROUS monikers) is on a PASSIONATE mission to promote GAY ism by making women seem evil! I PITY THOSE GUYS THAT ALWAYS AGREE WITH HIM COS THEY HAVE NO IDEA THEY ARE IGNORANTLY HELPING HIS MINISTRY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2015
LaDivva:
Na wa o, I tire for all these types of topics angry
Delete your account and leave then.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Mznaett: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Kingscee,,thanks dear
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by kenoz(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Demigods, well I won't blame women for this but our own very society.

What were we expecting when we treat women like second class citizens using culture and our way of life?

The women are simply trying to survive a tough culture where they bear the brunts if anything goes wrong.

Until we make policies that enhances the ability of the female gender to become psychologically not bullied by the very society they exist using culture as a front ,we would have to endure these schemings of women....oops! I forgot I share a country with some cavemen in the North that is loved by some brothers in the SW.
Women can never be liberated in Nigeria as long as we have among us a culture that still supports the selling and buying of women like commodities from the market.

True talk bro, I wonder what the solution to this problem is
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal2:
I WONDER OHH.
SHE WANT EVERYTHING IN A MAN BUT MAYBE SHE HERSELF MAYBE USELESS.

WOMEN!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2447906/rihannas-beyonces-birthdates-occult-book grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Lancier(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
when dem young na select dem go dey select guys

but when dem don clock 40 dem go start to dey cry to God for mercy, dey accuse Satan

Guy u dey on point, very anyhow tin na so dem dey do especially warri girls very fund of am. Mtchwww dis women dem get problem I swear

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Raalsalghul: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Please describe what you mean by nerd.
The kilo bytes used in asking this question could have been used asking google or your browser's dictionary.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by nliamdesmond(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2015
FTC. ... just learing thou..... grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by rabbuy(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
This marriage ish is really a big deal innit
Well to me if you're a successful woman you don't need all thi stress what you need is to adopt a child or be a baby mama of a fine boy undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by rabbuy(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
when dem young na select dem go dey select guys

but when dem don clock 40 dem go start to dey cry to God for mercy, dey accuse Satan

Ma buroda... They do not know that men re scarce in this world economy
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by driand(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
grin Rubbish threat of d century
but y do you see it as a threat? undecided are u in the category? And is it my fault or op's fault, don't bring bitterness here angry
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Raalsalghul: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Don't you realize it's a vicious circle?

Women want men with money.
Men who have the money take advantage of the situation and keep as many girlfriends as they can.
They reciprocate each other, women want it and men will give it to them.
Women pretend because they know their husbands won't be faithful to them.
Men are unfaithful because they know the wives only want the money.

You see? It's a never ending vicious circle, men actions feed women actions and viceversa...
I've been reading all the comments on this thread and yours is the one that possesses most sense, people fail to realize that it's a vicious circle that might never stop. Spot-on, babe!

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2015
driand:
but y do you see it as a threat? undecided are u in the category? And is it my fault or op's fault, don't bring bitterness here angry

"thread"
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by proxillin(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2015
[size=14pt]I can't blame guys. When girls are young, they select and fck the highest bidder, when guys want to get married to, they pick the best valued material in town.

Kiss to my bride to be...my sweet sixteen...who wants to marry a cargo ?

Yeah call it child abuse, I am 8 years older than her...[/size]
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by xcellinking(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Arsenate(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Demigods, well I won't blame women for this but our own very society.

What were we expecting when we treat women like second class citizens using culture and our way of life?

The women are simply trying to survive a tough culture where they bear the brunts if anything goes wrong.

Until we make policies that enhances the ability of the female gender to become psychologically not bullied by the very society they exist using culture as a front ,we would have to endure these schemings of women....oops! I forgot I share a country with some cavemen in the North that is loved by some brothers in the SW.
Women can never be liberated in Nigeria as long as we have among us a culture that still supports the selling and buying of women like commodities from the market.
nice one.
the hausas up north are responsible for all what the op wrote.
yes. they are responsible for all the prostitution going on in cities like pH and Lagos.
mehn, bigotry can sure make even the smartest ones sound dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by skyfullofstars(f): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Raalsalghul:
The kilo bytes used in asking this question could have been used asking google or your browser's dictionary.

Hahaha yes you're right. I thiught perhaps he was being "poetic" and he meant something else. Thats why I asked. smiley
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by KYLEJP(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by KYLEJP(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Hahaha yes you're right. I thiught perhaps he was being "poetic" and he meant something else. Thats why I asked. smiley
Lol
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by lovegonewrong: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Abegi, how about the men who fall for these are they not crazy as well? Did these girls drag them by their collars to the altar. If no be muumuu.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by vislabraye(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2015
HRich:
Then you are confuse. What stopped her from Fasting and Praying at a younger age?

No, you are confused. And how do u know she doesn't fast and pray at a younger age ?

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Arsenate:
nice one.
the hausas up north are responsible for all what the op wrote.
yes. they are responsible for all the prostitution going on in cities like pH and Lagos.
mehn, bigotry can sure make even the smartest ones sound dumb.
Read the message upside down and digest properly before you start crying over something that is totally different from the picture you're trying to paint to whip up sentiment....

The topic is about what desperate women do to get married and not the socio-economic situation and how it affects women.
Sometimes I wonder how you people passed through school when ordinary quantitative reasoning is simply a Herculean task for you to figure out .
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Eberex(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
eh guys u have to check that rihanna story out hahaha sry for the ot
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008303142425&fref=ts
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by omojeesu(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/revealed-20-crazy-and-shocking-things-desperate-girls-do-to-get-married.html

grin grin

Cc: Rocktation
Farano

You forgot to include:

1. Advert in print and social media!

2. Also: ISAIAH 4:1 And in that day SEVEN WOMEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF ONE MAN, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

You've done a good analysis.
Thank you.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by benedictuyi(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one op,you nailed it! Some females are pretty messed up but same with some guys. The idea of generalising is wack cos people aren't the same.. We guys should seriously learn to respect ladies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / How Many Guys Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.