Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality (6473 Views)

US Still Making Moves To Make Nigeria Accept Homosexuality / Buhari Is Not God, Should Accept Criticism, - PDP / People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

To HELL with Homosexuality.

If you are not gay, then go an marry some fine lady, and LOOK FOR CREATIVE SOLUTIONS TO AFRICA'S PROBLEMS

60% of Africa's problems stem from intolerance, like your refusal to accept gay people. Corruption, ineptitude and other factors account for the remaining 40%. Accept gay rights, accept muslims/christians (depending in which one youre), accept other tribes despite their differences, and you have done you a sizable work in solving Africa's problems.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
kosovo:

The last time I checked, Apple's CEO Tim Cook is openly Gay.. I doubt you are smarter than him, because his company has $190b cash that they don't know what to do with.
So you think you will become half as rich as Tim Cook if you become gay

kosovo:

Either way, your frustration didn't let you answer a simple question...
In the early 80's your type would be put to death for defying a girl who isn't your wife..
I remember then, from stories.. they do make-our on a white bed-sheet. The white sheet is then shown to family. Blood on it signifies purity while it's adsense showed unfaithfulness.
The girl who had blood on her white bed-sheet was celebrated while the one who didn't have was mocked round the village...
What went wrong?. Mr. Moralist.
What is the point of this question?
Is it supposed to help anyone accept homosexuality?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

Are you aware that homosexuality is part and parcel of many voodoo rituals?
Better ask your elders about African traditions/realities before you parrot American propaganda.

If its part of voodoo rituals so? I thought people had the right to choose their religions? Since when did one Religion become better than the other?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

60% of Africa's problems stem from intolerance, like your refusal to accept gay people. Corruption, ineptitude and other factors account for the remaining 40%. Accept gay rights, accept muslims/christians (depending in which one youre), accept other tribes despite their differences, and you have done you a sizable work in solving Africa's problems.
1. Accept muslims/christians
2. Accept other tribes.

3. REJECT HOMOSEXUALS VEHEMENTLY
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by fistonati(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
u must be insane.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

1. Accept muslims/christians
2. Accept other tribes.

3. REJECT HOMOSEXUALS VEHEMENTLY

then what is the difference between you and a white supremacist?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

If its part of voodoo rituals so? I thought people had the right to choose their religions? Since when did one Religion become better than the other?
Take your homosexuality to the USA, they will embrace you there.

AFRICA DOES NOT NEED HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

then what is the difference between you and a white supremacist?
I am a black man, white supremacists will lynch me if they are given the opportunity

SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

Africa needs t6olerance.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by drss(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Like it or hate it, the OP is emperically and totally correct. Everyone has the right to live they way he/she wants to live as long as it does not infringe on others. How is marrying a guy by a guy affects me as an individual? Its he's life.

1 Like

imhotep:

Africa needs tolerance.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

Africa needs tolerance.
AGREED.
But Africa DOES NOT NEED HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

AGREED.
But Africa DOES NOT NEED HOMOSEXUALITY

So you need to tolerate homosexuals.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

So you need to tolerate homosexuals.
LMAO
I will help send them to jail, according to Nigerian law.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

I am a black man, white supremacists will lynch me if they are given the opportunity

SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY

now you are e-lynching homosexuals. Arent you contradicting yourself?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

I'm not gay. Just a person who hates oppression. I believe i sufficiently addressed the issue of "religion" and "culture and tradition" in the piece.
maybe you have..but it won't change peoples opinion..Africans have a way of dealling with dis type of issues,my advise for anyone who wants to continue in dis shameful act is to leve the continent!!!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by kosovo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

It's either you enjoy being sarcastic or you are just plain ignorant..

The Americans keep laughing at black people.. Like I said earlier, Nigeria and Kenya ranks top 5 countries in the world who search for gay related images and videos daily...

So who does those searches? These guys have the data, if they check your browser history... Only God knows what you have been viewing lately.

I have no sympathy for people who claim to be moralist.. Every man has a "secrete sin".. believe it or not..

I have studied human behaviour for close to a decade to fall for your cheap moral stands ...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

now you are e-lynching homosexuals. Arent you contradicting yourself?
Homosexuality is AGAINST THE LAW IN NIGERIA.
Homosexuality is AGAINST THE LAW IN ZIMBABWE.
etc
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by fistonati(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

i wil help promote ur idea by giving u T-fare to go to d nearest police station and ask dem to lock u up for saying ds. I guessed u were denied visa by USA, sayn ds wnt let dem gv u. Nonentity
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
kosovo:

It's either you enjoy being sarcastic or you are just plain ignorant..

The Americans keep laughing at black people.. Like I said earlier, Nigeria and Kenya ranks top 5 countries in the world who search for gay related images and videos daily...

So who does those searches? These guys have the data, if they check your browser history... Only God knows what you have been viewing lately.

I have no sympathy for people who claim to be moralist.. Every man has a "secrete sin".. believe it or not..

I have studied human behaviour for close to a decade to fall for your cheap moral stands ...
^^ RUBBISH.
PLAIN RUBBISH

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by kosovo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
imhotep:

^^ RUBBISH.
PLAIN RUBBISH

This is actually the last time I will mention you..

I do not merge with people whose brain are far less developed than that of an earthworm.. undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by jjamani(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
MaziKachi:

Africa needs tolerance.
MaziKachi:

Africa needs tolerance.
Oga make you shut up...all this your Africa tolerance and Co.. what will you say of Developed Country's like Russia ....
you better Repent.. you just a took use by an Evil Element ( Demons )
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
kosovo:

This is actually the last time I will mention you..

I do not merge with people whose brain are far less developed than that of an earthworm.. undecided
Even so-called lower animals will not make the mistake of engaging in homosexuality.

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op,homos have been doing their thing in the privacy of their rooms since ancient times without problems but u homos of today are trouble makers by demanding special treatment and to be recognised by law.that is the root of the problem.
You want the church to join a union between man and man when you knows the Church is against such a union according to the teachings of the Bible.you guys are irritants abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Op,homos have been doing their thing in the privacy of their rooms since ancient times without problems but u homos of today are trouble makers by demanding special treatment and to be recognised by law.that is the root of the problem.
You want the church to join a union between man and man when you knows the Church is against such a union according to the teachings of the Bible.you guys are irritants abeg.
Ask them oh
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mazikachi pls lead the way with your anus

Faggin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by EVarn(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nigerian youths are beginning to tow the path of our founding fathers who were visionless,tribalistic and socially redundant human beings.
Their is no respect for fundamental human rights anymore; simply because of hypocrisy and ignorance.
Gays are people who have what I call Psycho-Hormonal Defect: A syndrome that affects hormonal response,making a person only capable of fostering affection for his/her own sex.Homosexuality can be inborn,hereditary or caused by environmental/social circumstance.
Let me be frank,majority of youths{especially in this new century} are Bisexual,but many have been able to suppress their homosexual side due to religious and moral sentiments.
Therefore,like I keep repeating,persecuting homosexuals is a huge human right abuse,and [s]I would even go as far as recommend that hefty international sanctions be imposed on all countries that restrict or persecute people for being gay[/s].While gay marriage is theoretically unfeasible,sexual gay relationships should be unrestricted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
EVarn:
Nigerian youths are beginning to tow the path of our founding fathers who were visionless,tribalistic and socially redundant human beings.
Their is no respect for fundamental human rights anymore; simply because of hypocrisy and ignorance.
Gays are people who have what I call Psycho-Hormonal Defect: A syndrome that affects hormonal response,making a person only capable of fostering affection for his/her own sex.Homosexuality can be inborn,hereditary or cause by environmental/social circumstance.
Let me be frank,majority of youths{especially in this new century} are Bisexual,but many have been able to suppress their homosexual side due to religious and moral sentiments.
Therefore,like I keep repeatin,persecuting homosexuals is a huge human right abuse,and [s]I would even go as far as recommending that hefty international sanctions be imposed on all countries that restrict or persecute peolpe for being gay[/s].While gay marriage is theoretically unfeasible,sexual gay relationships should be unrestricted.
Homosexuality attracts jail time in Nigeria.
Stop glorifying criminal behavior.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ojiofor:

In case you didnt read the article, I stated categorically that I am not gay, so "you guys" does not apply here. Secondly, acceptance is never a form of special treatment. Finally, I never supported the Idea of wedding gay couples in a religion that forbids it, everybody has the right to practice their religion. what my piece spoke against was oppressing gays just because they are gay. Its same thing with oppressing blacks just because they are black.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
EVarn:
Gays are people who have what I call Psycho-Hormonal Defect: A syndrome that affects hormonal response,making a person only capable of fostering affection for his/her own sex.Homosexuality can be inborn,hereditary or caused by environmental/social circumstance.
Therefore,like I keep repeating,persecuting homosexuals is a huge human right abuse,and [s]I would even go as far as recommend that hefty international sanctions be imposed on all countries that restrict or persecute people for being gay[/s].While gay marriage is theoretically unfeasible,sexual gay relationships should be unrestricted.

Exactly my assertion. You get my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by francbadoo: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gay! Gay!! Gay!!! stupid word iranu thinking abash na de thinking of devil's children be dat imagine me wen furo n'la n'la ya kpa I be like say der brain Dey under der slip ass.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Ultimate300(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
mugabe need wife, is ur father available? hope he have good shockabsorber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration 2017: IBB Sues For National Unity / Funke Olakunrin: PDP Condemns Killing, Tasks Buhari, FG To Curb Insecurities. / Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.