Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality (6486 Views)

US Still Making Moves To Make Nigeria Accept Homosexuality / Buhari Is Not God, Should Accept Criticism, - PDP / People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Bizibi(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2015
There are other issues we should be talking about not gayism, Nigerians don't want it....don't force it down their throats,this is not even a good time talking about it
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:
Why Nigeria must reject homosexuality - God in his holy books condemns it.

well is not everyone that subscribes to your own version of God's holy book and Yes, the constitution affords them that right.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by achiphet(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2015
EVarn:
Lol,So now I am a ritualist?
Some have labelled me a CIA operative,an occultic member,an american cyber-agent,an european master-spy,an ignorant f00l,someone even went as far as claiming that i'm possessed by an obscure evil spirit,but I must say that none have called me a "money ritualist" so far,except you of course.
This goes to show the low intellectual quality of people we have in our society.

Gayism is a strong form of ritual! Herbalists often tell their clients who are in dare need of money to go and do some hedious forms of sexual purification in other to acquire wealth, like fucking a goat, mad woman, fellow man and in some case materialised demonic entities ( if youre 'enlightened' as u claim you should kw dis). The principle is to lay down your destiny and collect a bodily demon who gives you wealth. Thats why USA is like dis today, theyve embraced Satanism and they hide it behind suits! This matterr is beyond human rights, embrace gayisms and you see BOth God and D Devil will b after ur life!!! Dont decieve urself by saying God is a loving God so cannot hate, the bible tells you he his a CONSUMING FIRE who visits the sins of the fathers upon there children even to the tenth GENERATION! Be wise, save urself and your generation from d fires of EVERLASTING DOOM!!!! GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Bizibi:
There are other issues we should be talking about not gayism, Nigerians don't want it....don't force it down their throats,this is not even a good time talking about it

Nothing would prosper in a stifled economy.

Every citizen should be given true freedom of association.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by achiphet(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
KwachImani:

Are you serious?.......insulting people calling them fagg0ts while praying?...hahaahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhhahahhahaahahhahahahahaahhahahahhahahhh......your god/gods must really be a nude bastard!....your IQ level is soo low...hahahah!

Ok hmmm ok....now i understand you
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by itsoscar: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
No gay in Nigeria period,if u r a gay go else were and do ur rubbish not in Nigeria. because if them catch u hmmmm na burn them go burn u alive. Stupid gays mk God punish all of una.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by homesteady(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Africans are just hypocrites!
Ask all the people who are against it if they won't rush to any European or American country where it is legalized if they are given free visa gringrin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
itsoscar:
No gay in Nigeria period,if u r a gay go else were and do ur rubbish not in Nigeria. because if them catch u hmmmm na burn them go burn u alive. Stupid gays mk God punish all of una.

But you consume gay products? your god as wise as he is, blessed gays So much as to make them some of the most successful in the world.

I can only take you serious If you stop using the internet and iPhones because they we're invented by gays.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
achiphet:

Gayism is a strong form of ritual! Herbalists often tell their clients who are in dare need of money to go and do some hedious forms of sexual purification in other to acquire wealth, like fucking a goat, mad woman, fellow man and in some case materialised demonic entities ( if youre 'enlightened' as u claim you should kw dis). The principle is to lay down your destiny and collect a bodily demon who gives you wealth. Thats why USA is like dis today, theyve embraced Satanism and they hide it behind suits! This matterr is beyond human rights, embrace gayisms and you see BOth God and D Devil will b after ur life!!! Dont decieve urself by saying God is a loving God so cannot hate, the bible tells you he his a CONSUMING FIRE who visits the sins of the fathers upon there children even to the tenth GENERATION! Be wise, save urself and your generation from d fires of EVERLASTING DOOM!!!! GOD LOVES YOU

dude, If you have half a brain, you wouldn't believe such bull dung.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by EVarn(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
achiphet:

Your post makes no sense at all,try to be more coherent.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by modhream: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
PvtParts:

"And ye shall be like gods"

Do you know which verse in the bible that quote is from and who said it?

The New Age Doctrine you subscribe to in the form of liberal politics is of the devils way.

I know that you struggle with deep guilt and anger over your lifestyle and the only reason you fagg0ts want to for e this your depraved lifestyle on all of us is because you feel that if we all accept it then you will not have all this guilt.

Pray and believe in GOD and call the name of Jesus to help you out of this bondage you exist.

Homosexuality is an evil choice just like drug addiction.

Nobody was born gay but they get turned gay.

Don't you see normal couples on the streets or a man and his wife and kids and wish for that for yourself?

There is nothing more beautiful and tempting than a woman in this world. You don't know what you are missing.

Pray to God for he is the only one that can set you free and no matter how far gone or sick you feel of this homosexual life, GOD will make anew with your life. It is never too late.

I want you to say this prayer :

Father God in Heaven, I come to you seeking refuge. I come to you as my only supplicant. Father God heal me of this sin. Father God make me a man that you created. Father God forgive me of all my sins.

I pray thee this prayer through your only begotten son , Yeshua.

Amen.
In one breath,you said they weren't born gay but turned.In another you say they don't know what they're missing.That tells me Confused is your middlename.
Worst of all,you take God's name in vain while cursing at the same time.In Old Testament times,that would earn you death by stoning at least.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by RudzSA(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
homesteady:
Africans are just hypocrites!
Ask all the people who are against it if they won't rush to any European or American country where it is legalized if they are given free visa gringrin
cudnt have said it beta myself ...but Nigerians are the best hypocrites ..they run to those countries even wen the visa is not free
Re: Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality by achiphet(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

dude, If you have half a brain, you wouldn't believe such bull dung.

I dont need a brain to believe it. The spiritual is more real than the physical. i tell you what ive seen not some philosophy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.