Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. (643 Views)

Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by Ayima: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is only when a government is transparent that the citizens know when the country is economically sick,just like what is happening now.The last administration people stole money conciously and unconciously, everybody was free to do whatever he or she likes with Nigeria's money.It is disheartening for a single human being to divert funds that were meant for the purchase of arms to safe the lives of the citizens, infact i call it an abomination. The former finance minister will always tell us Nigeria is not broke, well maybe she was calculating the monies that were in the hands of the thieves.Whether we like it or not there is change ,even if it is not been felt now.There is change in the minds of Nigerins,there is change in the minds of political office holders, there is change in the public service. These are changes that will aggrevate change in the economy, change in the living conditions of the citizenry.Change is painful, that is why everything is painful to us now but i see a better Nigeria in the future. This is Nigeria,it is our country and it is Nigeria for greatness!

3 Likes

Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by talktonase(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Changing on paper bah?
Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by emerged01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Most Nigerians have not been thinking right that is why they don't know that change comes with pain. Tough decisions may make things tough right now,i believe we will all laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by oloriooko(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
If PMB sincerely wants to change this country, am sorry to say that we are already on a wrong footing

PMB has not laid a sincere level playing field to fight corruption while making his administration look like a fool where democracy is not given due recognition with the numerous defiance of court rulings.

Change is not a sudden incident, it is a deliberate plan and strategically executed but what we have here is an administration that stumbled on power with little or no clue about how to handle it

1 Like

Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by acenazt: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm I experienced that change first hand this december
Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by greatnaija01: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ayima:
It is only when a government is transparent that the citizens know when the country is economically sick,just like what is happening now.The last administration people stole money conciously and unconciously, everybody was free to do whatever he or she likes with Nigeria's money.It is disheartening for a single human being to divert funds that were meant for the purchase of arms to safe the lives of the citizens, infact i call it an abomination. The former finance minister will always tell us Nigeria is not broke, well maybe she was calculating the monies that were in the hands of the thieves.Whether we like it or not there is change ,even if it is not been felt now.There is change in the minds of Nigerins,there is change in the minds of political office holders, there is change in the public service. These are changes that will aggrevate change in the economy, change in the living conditions of the citizenry.Change is painful, that is why everything is painful to us now but i see a better Nigeria in the future. This is Nigeria,it is our country and it is Nigeria for greatness!

LOLS, THIS IS FUNNY BUT WE ALL KNOW FOR A HARSH FACT THAT NIGERIA IS CHANGING AND SO ARE WE TOO, naira grows WINGS from 165/$ to 280/$ in one less than a YEAR, of-course naija is now BORN-AGAIN..WHEN OUR GREAT PRESIDENT LIES ON GLOBAL SCALE THAT BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN 'TECHNICALLY' DEFEATED AND YET TODAY WE READ THAT THE DEFEATED FOLKS KILL 11 PEOPLE AND ABDUCT MANY OTHERS....AT THE SAME TIME A GOVERNOR GIVES 600 MILLION FOR A GREAT CHRISTMAS TREE BUT HIS WORKERS IN THE STATE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID SALARY.....NAIJA IS TRULY CHANGING...WHERE ARE THE FOOLISH NIGERIANS WHO CLAMORED FOR CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE, NOW I HOPE THAT THEY SEE THAT THEY DIDN'T SPECIFY WHICH KIND OF CHANGE, WHETHER IT WAS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE CHANGE.... its time we no longer depend on a failed system from our Government and then we for ourselves make our lives work,

1 Like

Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by mirej(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Seriously i xperienced change this dec. I had light for 5 days averagin 18hrs per day. Positive change comes wit time&work.
Re: People Should Accept The Fact That Nigeria Is Changing. by APCcrimesHD: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
negatively I guess

(1) (Reply)

Shiite Killins:nigerian Christian Condemn Iranian Analyst For"dangeros Statement / Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. / Arms Scandal: No $2.1bn Is Missing, Fg’s Lying, Says Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.