Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? (7226 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? (2) (3) (4)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by simplymade(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
i dunno if this is posted in the right section.

its the period of post utme exams in my school (futa),today happens to be the first day,it lasts for 3 days.

was on the way to campus today with my gf and on getting to the school southgate,i observed a cluster of guys hanging close to the gate,and what caught my attention was the guys were carrying placards which read "free accomodation for girls only".

just wondering what the world has turned into
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by fromnigeria(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where pishures or...

Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
They re probably looking for how to satisfy their konji undecided
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin dem girls wif luck sha!! grin grin shocked Lol funny dudes! Mayb dem need the girls to cook fo em cheesy
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by kilokeys(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
U have a gf?

In FUTA?

And u r beefing pple trying to get theirs?

LiAr... I know that oba kekere well.

Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by shegsrules(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Picture(evidence) or ........
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by osizi06(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pics and i wil stil not believe it

Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by twentyk(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
mtcheeew.....no pix no anything
anyway just incase
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by ifex370(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2015
mhgcz
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by rerhji(m): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2015
simplymade:

its the period of post utme exams in my school (futa),today happens to be the first day,it lasts for 3 days.

was on the way to campus today with my gf and on getting to the school southgate,i observed a cluster of guys hanging close to the gate,and what caught my attention was the guys were carrying placards which read "free accomodation for girls only".

very funny u know the differences in the population of girls to boys Na survival if the fittest
Na confirm catch dem young be dat grin
simplymade:

very funny u know the differences in the population of girls to boys Na survival if the fittest
Na confirm catch dem young be dat
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2015
pixtures showing the guys with placards or......... cool cool

Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2015
op!
Where is the picture of the placards?
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Menace2Society(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Menace2Society(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin show the picture nah make we laugh small abeg!
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by KYLEJP(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
Where pishures or...
....Or Adonbilivit

Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by simplymade(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
Where pishures or...
couldnt take pics,besides it was nyt time
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by simplymade(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
kilokeys:
U have a gf?

In FUTA?

And u r beefing ople trying to get theirs?

LiAr... I know that oba kekere well.
lol i dont get ur point,u mean its impossible to have a gf in futa?

or u saying wat i stated neva happnd?
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by ninovandross(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
na konji u suppose blame, walai d guy is a muthrfcker
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by idu1(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Pic?
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by freeage7(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
simplymade:

How are my to believe? No foto or something. Next time put foto make people no say u dey lie
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by jamesdatat00: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by fromnigeria(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Understandable
simplymade:

couldnt take pics,besides it was nyt time
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by colsorubak(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin grin grin dem girls wif luck sha!! grin grin shocked Lol funny dudes! Mayb dem need the girls to cook fo em cheesy

Which kind food be dt..........na konji joor.....lol
Re: Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? by Pdizzle(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
My Alma mater grin. You know how the hustle be now.

Hoelarious ! Cheating Bae Caught Using Disguise ( Funny Convos) / Telegram Group For Single Lagosians / Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears?