Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

"I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (26214 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / I Have No Regrets Making Jonathan President – Obasanjo / I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by rifasenate11(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
And God is preparing another Jonathan in the form of Buhari to indict you and prosecute your illegal acts in the fullness of time. Don't worry. You're there but you dont know it yet.. foul wey no dey hear go get ear inside pot of soup.

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Johnnoo(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
I've never seen any greater fuul. Port Harcourt is yet to survive your 8yrs mess undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by mployer(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
And Wike is dealing with you already..

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Brightology2(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
So dis one is still talking abt election victory.smh 4 apc
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Delusiongirl20(f): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Amaechi the prayer warrior
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by kokoA(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .
grin Blame GEJ for his inability to tame Mama peace. Ameachid had nos issues with GEJ until that woman embarrasedd him on national TV. How can a "mere fes lady" grab a microphone from an elected governor? telling him to listen to her grin

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by mikkypel(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
This amaechi speaks than Mourinho oooo
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Whobedatte(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .
change the 'Niger delta oil well' to Nigeria oil wells mister wink

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Gravanno: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by omojeesu(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Please, enough is enough! Let's move forward now!!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by clevadani: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
I've been asking this question for sometime and it seems no PDP member can give me a reasonable answer.
How did subsidy jump from 300bn to 1.9tn in 6 mths.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
NE+NW+NC+SW are solidly behind you. God bless Amaechi the slayer of gej and the tormentor of the tanoids aka wailing wailers

Home is Home, he will surely come back Home one day...... If there was no oil, NE+NW+NC+SW will never be behind him.... He is a Fo.ol

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
NE+NW+NC+SW are solidly behind you. God bless Amaechi the slayer of gej and the tormentor of the tanoids aka wailing wailers
And his people, the SS are against him. What does that make him? Slayer or Betrayer?

5 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by SavageGarden(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
guy e don do I like your bravery just try invest your money in nigeria efcc no go fit do anything please create employment!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by darlenese(f): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
sad
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
After 4 months Result was announced, Two Months in Power, APC is still celebrating election victory...SMH, its gonna be like this till 4 yrs passed

5 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2015
I pity the END of this criminal... undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by wummyanthoy: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
odinese:
OK...but u are still a thief
Lolz
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by obailala(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2015
clevadani:
I've been asking this question for sometime and it seems no PDP member can give me a reasonable answer.
How did subsidy jump from 300bn to 1.9tn in 6 mths.
Petroleum minister and petrol importers saw that the oga ontop was clueless, naive and weak. So they simply had a nocturnal meeting and decided to scam GEJ. And guess what?.... GEJ fell for the scam TOTALLY even against the loud warnings of NOI and Sanusi Lamido at the time.

Since GEJ was too weak to deal with the scammers (even though he knew he was being scammed), Lamido and NOI had to advise him to completely remove fuel subsidies if he couldnt face the cabals and GEJ happily chose the option of punishing 170 million Nigerians because he was afraid of touching the less than 30 people subsidy cabal..... and that is the sort of authority-less individual that some humans wanted to continue ruling for 9 years.. Tufiakwa!... God loves us more!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by ifyan(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Between Amaechi and Oshiomhole who speaks louder than Lia Mohammed.

Abeg l need answer

4 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by PecE2Make: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
[b][/b] When you win people will say 'Na God' but if you lose they will say' Na devil'. Devil struggling to fight God since the creation of mankind.
meanwhile, governor el- rufai u are a bloody lier who told you that the primary schools he built are far better than the state own university?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by LastProphet: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:

when patience Jonathan seized microphone from his mouth in public am sure u were deaf like most SS people then. and that was long before their issues started, can u tell the house how Jonathan handled the public disgrace his wife meted on amechi?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
odinese:
OK...but u are still a thief
[size=28pt]Has he stolen your money or what, RETARD?
[/size]
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Ephemmm: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:

And GEJ, who turned himself to ATM machine dispensing dollars everywhere he goes used his personal money to do his electioneering campaign abi? What a confused fellow............

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187773-i-asked-god-to-protect-me-by-making-jonathan-lose-amaechi.html

Rubbish This was organized so that he will see an avenue to beg Buhari and tell him that he is not corrupt, but the facts and Figures are there, He spent the state resources for APC election. we are not fools
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Tundenoni:

Can you please tell us how he betrayed his people?
If u can't then u are a big mumu.
The way Apc say Fayose betrays d Yorubas
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by noj02: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2015
i Like this Amechi Guy.

He speaks his mind, always ready for a fight and the Very reason PDP Lost the election is because of him

he is still very relevant in today's politics ( Common Sense revolution !!!!!!!!!!)

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Has he stolen your money or what, RETARD? [/size]
Ode,where did he get all d Billions,he used for Apc campaigns?

4 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Icecomrade: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Well done Amaechi.

Please seek counsel from Ken Saro-Wiwa, Aguiyi Ironsi. Romance with some part of this country never ends well.

It doesn't pay to betray your people. Smart people try to find a balance between personal interest and loyalty to one's people.

4 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Okwudiri87: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2015
amechi am sorry for u. Its only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by mogentle(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
Ameachi,the gladiator of our modern time,the nightmare of GEJ/PEJ.

The apostle of exorcism on saTANoid. God bless you.
10000000000Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign / Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.