Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

"I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (26022 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / I Have No Regrets Making Jonathan President – Obasanjo / I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by lukecent: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Please, protect you from what, the money you embezzled or the one you don't like. I heard you contributed about 80% of APC campaign fund, which is not less than #30b.
Your protection ll only last for 4yrs, but your northern masters may disappoint you before then.

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by rigarmortis: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
the thief runneth when no one pursues.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by clevadani: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

Let me help you with an answer.
APC and Buhari prior to election said there was nothing like subsidy.
Subsidy was fraud
Buhari has already accumulated over 100b dollars already on subsidy.

Maybe when Buhari and APC accounts for the subsidy payment they ve made so far, u can get your answer.

Emmmm bros, u no answer my question. Abi u no sabi read?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by babaagba1000: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
can we move on already?....time will tell if you are actually a saint or even did any thing, that were not out of you selfish interest...so please silence...let the master builders continue with the reconstruction the nation you all destroyed. St Amaechi..we don hear plsssssssssssssssss.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .
Foolish comment. So its only him dat voted gej out right?

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by blecele: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
NE+NW+NC+SW are solidly behind you. God bless Amaechi the slayer of gej and the tormentor of the tanoids aka wailing wailers
That means that you are even afraid of GEJ. We are watching how far your pady pady with all these people will go.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by bigiyaro(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
pls stop dragin God's name in d mud.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Swaggzkid: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Iffa hear God don hear that prayer!

That was how it was meant to be ..

Am very sure he also prayed for peterside to win , but God didn't design it that way . Soo?

This apc ATM that started talking nonsense oo * it seems the Dullard has promised him a ministerial post.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by virginchaser(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .

Give honour to whom honour is due.
We earn respect we don't buy it. PMB earns his respect through integrity while JEG lost it through his.....
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by preciousMI1(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
oral DIARRHOEA
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
If you knew how to pray that good why didn't your prayer make Dakuku to win in Rivers also?

Next Prayer point for Amaechi;

"God let GMB appoint me as the SGF"

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Donliv: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Empty drum makes the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by lumeneng22: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
OK we are waiting for you to bring down the exchange rate to the dollar. By the way how much did you left in your state account? and why did you not handover to your predecessor? You are being celebrated because you sponsor APC campaign with state money and your people are suffering. God is watching all of us.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by chloee(f): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Why in Abuja? What happen to PH? Even his home town? And he was praise for transforming a place that he is non persona granta. Hehehehe! I laugh in duara style
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by criminalmindz: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
THIS FOOL KNOWS RIVERS PEOPLE DESPISE HIM. USELESS TALKATIVE. ONE DAY RIVERS PEOPLE WILL MAKE YOUR CHILDREN PAY FOR YOUR SINS. EVEN IF ITS 20YEARS LATER , SOMEDAY,SOMEONE WILL PROBE YOUR GOVERNMENT AND FREEZE ALL YOUR WEALTH

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
That's why I HATE christians. They have evil hearts. Always praying to their god for another human's downfall or death.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by sweatlana: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2015
ameachi iscarriot the betrayer of the Niger delta.

The north rallied around their brother you betrayed your own. Let's see how history will judge u.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by sweatlana: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
criminalmindz:
THIS FOOL KNOWS RIVERS PEOPLE DESPISE HIM. USELESS TALKATIVE. ONE DAY RIVERS PEOPLE WILL MAKE YOUR CHILDREN PAY FOR YOUR SINS. EVEN IF ITS 20YEARS LATER , SOMEDAY,SOMEONE WILL PROBE YOUR GOVERNMENT AND FREEZE ALL YOUR WEALTH

Aeachi will never be forgiven. His children sef will pay for their fathers sins. Even right in his village he is hated.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerian politicians see election as a war.Or is amaechi indirectly begging buhari to employ him into his company for helping him defeat jonathan?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweatlana:

The north rallied around their brother you betrayed your own. Let's see how history will judge u.
Even the former chairman of pdp,muazu secretly worked against jonathan.The former gov of niger state, Aliyu,who is also a pdp, worked against jonathan.Amaechi couldn't win river state for the northern president. That is to show that he is unpopular in his state.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Gondonu: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
This fool of a ex-governor that will never cease to keep this his mouth quiet but always spewing ome nonsense or the other."We steal because you dont stone us,I never rigged election while in PDP,........" and now blab,blab blab.You think you' re smarth? Only time will tell.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok we have heard amaechi....
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by shotster50(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
LOL and you forgot to ask him about Wike?! Nigerians sigh
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by orunto27: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
While you are still breathing, God Is not done yet.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
No doubt, God was with Amaechi while he was against Jonah-daft.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
owobokiri:
[/s]

Stop distorting facts. We aren't fools. Far before when shepopotamus came in to Okrika water front and insulted Amaechi in public, amaechi and Jonah-daft have always worked together really well.
U saying from the first day is basically a shameless lie on ur part. Desist.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibietela2:

Fixed

Fix ur brain instead. Lion of south south at least in this political dispensation he remains.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:

YES he stole my Money...RIVERS PPL's Money

Have u written ur petition and submitted same to efcc or u are just talking rubbish.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
bigiyaro:
pls stop dragin God's name in d mud.

How? A man is testifying that God answered his prayers against his enemies and u uttered the above thrash. Are u ok?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweatlana:

Goon, that hopeless brother of his betrayed him first when he supported an abokii candidature against his own during the NGF. Karma is a Bitch. Live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.