Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (26032 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / I Have No Regrets Making Jonathan President – Obasanjo / I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Okudiover(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin Why Amaechi no go talk? When PEJ (aka Jesus of Okrika) and Mr. Wike (aka Mr. Wicked dey run their mouth nko?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by BelieveNaija: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2015
So far so good, we watch and see how long this friendship will last.

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigger puhlease!
All of a sudden he's religious. God is not mocked!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Lion of South South Ubima or whatever village he is from !

Fixed
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Icecomrade: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2015
clevadani:
I've been asking this question for sometime and it seems no PDP member can give me a reasonable answer.
How did subsidy jump from 300bn to 1.9tn in 6 mths.

Let me help you with an answer.
APC and Buhari prior to election said there was nothing like subsidy.
Subsidy was fraud
Buhari has already accumulated over 100b dollars already on subsidy.

Maybe when Buhari and APC accounts for the subsidy payment they ve made so far, u can get your answer.

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by stalione(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2015
diamondtutu:
Ok ,thanks for betraying your ppo,hope u converts soon.
undecided hollow brain,u did not read were he said all he believes in is equity,justice n fairness for all people in this nation irrespective of religion.Some thinks through dia anus!!!! angry
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by masseratti: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
diamondtutu:

Wait.. FTC for thiis early morning.
*singing my tribal song*
(Bini)

Uruese baba o
Uruese obuyimwen
Uruese
Uruese
Uruese baba ooooo

I dedicate this victory to all The Oba of benin who is still alive and healthy,all Edos on NL,and members of winners chapel,and sailors worldwide,ans my baby mama,Eno.
You remain the best.

*warm my stew*
r u sure the Oba is still alive?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Sanchez01: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .
I've always said it and I'll continue to say it, you guys just need to allow the scales and petty sentiments die off to be able to make good opposition. Amaechi and GEJ's family did not set out as a bitter one from day one. Jonathan's cluelessness and his act of confusion during the NGF's election; the 16-19 saga was obviously the last straw that broke the camel's back for Amaechi.

GEJ's obvious choice was Jang of Plateau, despite coming from the SS. While someone might say, GEJ was trying not to be tribalistic, Amaechi followed suit by taking a different path. Whatever happened between GEJ and Amaechi was GEJ's fault not Amaechi. We had a president whose actions was like that of a woman (apologies to the ladies). As a leader, you don't fight your subordinate irrespective of what they've done.

A leader understands that he must overlook the insults and rifts between himself and his subordinates, use their strength to achieve his goal and take the glory. It seems harsh but that's the way it is. Jonathan shoved this aside and thought he could do it alone with his back-stabbing, heaven-sent governors who handed power to the APC. Last I checked, Jonah Jang was not a SS governor but Jonathan chose his path, Amaechi chose his, and at the end, Amaechi was his undoing.

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Amaechi is a threat to this FG!

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
And your God answered your prayers.
Him wey go almost all the church for 9ja loose.

Amaechi must be a real man of God, after all Go answered his prayers he lift daddy GOs prayer and papa winners to answer Amaechi.

hmm God must definitely be with APC. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Machine007: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2015
And God answered your prayer. Well remember that its only possible that you asked God for forgiveness which am sure he did,

Please, don't go back to your evil ways because Jonathan is also asking for atonement of sins, hope you know what means. Kama is a bitch.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by gidado14(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2015
diamondtutu:

Wait.. FTC for thiis early morning.
*singing my tribal song*
(Bini)

Uruese baba o
Uruese obuyimwen
Uruese
Uruese
Uruese baba ooooo

I dedicate this victory to all The Oba of benin who is still alive and healthy,all Edos on NL,and members of winners chapel,and sailors worldwide,ans my baby mama,Eno.
You remain the best.
JONATHAN NA JESUS WE BECOS HIM NO FOLLOW HIM GO CONVERT TO OYHER RELIGION --MUMU

*warm my stew*
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by simplynola(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2015
God did not engineer anything, he gave the people the free will to elect who they wanted. If God had engineered, then there was no need for APC campaigning
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=gidado14 post=36587491][/quote]

O boy,shine ur shine o. I dey my vessel dey yawn dis morning,i nor come here come discus wit jobless hegoats like u.
Shine ur shine.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Amack(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr Amechi @Amac said you're crazy. This how elegi iyo madness started.
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Every discerning mind knows it was all about personal greviances. Nothing else. Using Rivers state resources to fight against Rivers states interest. In every picture Amaechi has taken with buhari these days, it is noteworthy to see a humble amaechi bowing, groveling, caps in hand, shaking buhari with all the respect a corrupt soul can muster. But from the first day, it was total disrespect for Jonathan as if the office of the president doesn't matter, simply because the beneficiary happened to be a 'local guy'. . For one oil field, you quarreled with Jonathan to no end, today you have handed the whole Niger Delta oil wells to one Daurra tribalist who only needs you for ceremonial photo ups at washington and co. . Some change there. .

ONE day he will come Home.... its only a fool who will put fire in his home thinking he is chasing away Rats

3 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by crisycent: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
E don do driver!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
stalione:
undecided hollow brain,u did not read were he said all he believes in is equity,justice n fairness for all people in this nation irrespective of religion.Some thinks through dia anus!!!! angry

Yesso,i think thru my yansh,if yansh thinking would make me successful as this,the u shud try some yansh thinking bro,[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Thou shall not call the name of the lord your God in Vain!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Keep having sleepless night over Jonathan ! Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by sinizia: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
evegran:
Nigger puhlease! All of a sudden he's religious. God is not mocked!
Don't mind the hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
can our politicians stop calling God in their selfish pursuits..? angry angry....i hate when our politicians call God...these guys are nothing close to GOD...demons.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Gov Rotimi Amechi is the least person God would answer his prayers on political related issues...

APC won because God wanted it to be so.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Goddaughter: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Amachi chibuike Rotimi that is from all the tribe of this country. Igbo, Yoruba, Rivers, and awusa land. One person from all over is so confused, he is a criminal, a destroyer, you have a good time now to repent & confess all your sins, how you used Rivers money that you supposed to pay salary and work the roads even to give them light and used it for nothing they don't know about. And you are here saying is God that answered u. Can God support you to betray his people? Amachi you have enough time to ask God for forgiveness. Thank you.
Tundenoni:

Can you please tell us how he betrayed his people?
If u can't then u are a big mumu.

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by kabiyesi01: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Can somebody tell this IDIOT to shut up?
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by tomben2(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
U go fear Common sense general!!! I can really read 'common sense' comments here

Oohh......jst realised sense is not 'common'!!!

God save Nigeria!!!
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Has he stolen your money or what, RETARD?
[/size]

YES he stole my Money...RIVERS PPL's Money
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by gbishman: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
This man don't be silly and insolent, GEJ still remains one of Nigeria's leaders despite all that transpired and as a leader which you claim to be you should mind the way you talk. All Responsible parents that i know must have in one way or the other inculcated the virtue of respect for authority, elders and for leaders hence the saying respect begets respect.
Enough of this rubbish, i only hope and pray your arrogance which you demonstrated through out your tenure as governor leads you places.
Much is desired from leaders.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Goddaughter: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
He is a real mad man from nowhere came to Rivers. Amachi can tell Nigerians exactly where you from. Monkey. You are playing with fire by calling God in vain. Criminal. Hope our president that is looking who to probe is seeing you everyday and even going around with you without asking you to go and return all money and govt properties you stole. God is watching you. Okoko

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by Divaj: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by mumihaja(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Clean Point Tampon for PID and general female hygiene-Price #4,000, if you are interested send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com

Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.

Suitable to the people with:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon

These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Do not ingest tampons
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)

Re: "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi by smite(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
African mentality! so God answered your witch hunting prayer for another man's downfall?
he also has a God that answered his prayers too...you lost your elections too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.