Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination (32268 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by kulobyno: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Good
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by DONSMITH123(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2015
i too gbadun this man
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Chiaka(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
The Boko Haram man! what else should one expect from you!
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by kennydee05(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Small Buhari
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by olaboy33(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
I don't know why I'm beginning to see another Buhari in this man... smiley

u see that man u mentioned up there...he's buhari successor....

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by akanaba01: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2015
what is hez?
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Toktee(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, But this one is educated. While the main one is an illiterate.
The man is ruling while you and your likes are busy hating.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by jantofubu(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2015
AlPeter:
Eleyi gidi gan
this one is very strong cry

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Toktee:
The man is ruling while you and your likes are busy hating.
Yes, an illiterate in power.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by philips70(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Omenka, Don't insult El-Rufai, El-Rufai is light years ahead of Buhari.

While Buhari can be said to be morally upright, he has no clue on other aspects of governance especially the economy which is a fall out of his little education, El-Rufai is well rounded in all departments.

Please, don't ever compare Rl-Rufai to Pa Buhari or else.....

When you people keep using this education ish to haunt and insult this man and relate it to economy I keep wondering. Is this really a concern to you or it's hate? Pray, tell me, which education did OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Gowon, Murtala had when they ruled Nigeria and how much did the economy suffer on account of its inexistence?

Now what is education? Is it only when one attends the four walls of a university that makes him educated? Do you know the kind and quality of military training that takes one to the rank of a Colonel? Is it this Bsc, Msc and PhD that's on sale at every junction in Nigeria you refer to being educated? Many doctorate degree holders in Nigeria cannot hold a debate with secondary school leavers elsewhere even around this Africa. We had one example not too long ago in....

7 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by bigiyaro(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
am sure d ADC was beginin to feel indespensible n started beheavin irresponsible. Gud he ws cut to size. d new ADC will be more alive to his responsibilities.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2015
philips70:

When you people keep using this education ish to haunt and insult this man and relate it to econoky I keep wondering. Is this really a concern to you or it's hate? Pray, tell me, which education did OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Gowon, Murtala had when they ruled Nigeria and how much did the economy suffer on account of its inexistence?

Now what is education? Is it only when one attends the four walls of a university that makes him educated? Do you know the kind and quality of military training that takes one to the rank of a Colonel? Is it this Bsc, Msc and PhD that's on sale at every junction in Nigeria you refer to being educated? Many doctorate degree holders in Nigeria cannot hold a debate with secondary school leavers elsewhere even around this Africa. We had one example not too long ago in....

Would you employ someone that had F9 in Mathematics as CEO in your own company?

Answer that question honestly.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Chubhie: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Acion Gominor. Hope the beggars juju have not started working to bring down El rufia government?
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Fhiminana: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Some officers are falling victims of a very bad system of the past. The earlier they understand that the game has changed, the safer they are. Enuf of people taking undue advantage of their fellows and dent the image of their bosses. Let he who has an ear......listen and gangan jiki ya tsira!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by porka: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
[size=13pt]By pandering to rumor and hearsay a leader could jeopardize his own security. Most people loathe people carrying out their normal duties efficiently.

They will do anything to get such people out of the way, including blackmail. If the report that this guy was with El-Rufai throughout his campaigns and matters like this did not surface, then he should have been circumspect in taking decision.

The guy may just be protecting him against some people who never even believe in his cause but who are now milling round him for what to eat. The CSO may have seen through their hypocrisy.

The aspect of misappropriation of funds meant for his colleagues shows a flawed system in place. He should have been spared of distribution of funds to his colleagues. Why would they give him that role in the first instance? Is it part of his duties as a CSO to distribute funds? Is he the cashier of the government house or does he operate a bank?

Nigerian governments should learn to follow laid down procedure especially when it involves money. Money is a very tempting object and it's not everyone that can handle it. Without a process put in place for checks and balances, El-Rufai will sack more than 50 CSOs for misappropriation of funds before his 4 year tenure expires.[/size]

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by san316(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Correct governor

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by canalily(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2015
So this man has already taken taken this morning remaining some peak milk? While am even here hustling on how to pay for akara #20 i ate from iya bola shop yestadayundecided?

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by iamsholex(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by erinalex: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

must you always display your ignorance on a daily basis? Nobody is saying you must like PMB,in fact your support is not needed,but in going against PMB does not mean should display your Low I.Q. a simple check into your dictionary would told you that, an illiterate is described as a person who can not read OR write. Or are saying that PMB can't read or read. This foolishness will lead you to nowhere. You're one of the reason why PDP can NEVER be the vibrant oppoosition we need. PMB is having meetings with world leaders & u'r here crying that he's uneducated,pls contine to wail.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I would far prefer this Mallam, Ribadu or Fashola sitting in Aso Rock.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
AreaFada2:
I would far prefer this Mallam, Ribadu or Fashola sitting in Aso Rock.
Gbam!...especially Fashola.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Lasese: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Na so so sack sack we hear 4 did contri. No better news again.
Na was ooo sad
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by rigarmortis: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
I don't know why I'm beginning to see another Buhari in this man... smiley

buhari is a terrorist-el rufai
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by keemness(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Would you employ someone that had F9 in Mathematics as CEO in your own company?

Answer that question honestly.

Would you allow late Gani fawehinmi to represent you in a case of human right violation if he was still alive?
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Gboliwe: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Stealing and sundry matters is now insubordination. Chai! Nigerian journalists, una no dey try at all undecided
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
erinalex:
must you always display your ignorance on a daily basis? Nobody is saying you must like PMB,in fact your support is not needed,but in going against PMB does not mean should display your Low I.Q. a simple check into your dictionary would told you that, an illiterate is described as a person who can not read OR write. Or are saying that PMB can't read or read. This foolishness will lead you to nowhere. You're one of the reason why PDP can NEVER be the vibrant oppoosition we need. PMB is having meetings with world leaders & u'r here crying that he's uneducated,pls contine to wail.
Buhari is an illiterate.

Continue to wan.k

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by batstan(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Omenka, Don't insult El-Rufai, El-Rufai is light years ahead of Buhari.

While Buhari can be said to be morally upright, he has no clue on other aspects of governance especially the economy which is a fall out of his little education, El-Rufai is well rounded in all departments.

Please, don't ever compare Rl-Rufai to Pa Buhari or else.....
undecided
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by donbenie(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
The guy own too much sef,only him alone cause all these wahala..
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
keemness:

Would you allow late Gani fawehinmi to represent you in a case of human right violation if he was still alive?

Yes I would and I can trust Buhari to keep my money but not to make decision on how to spend the money.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

sm unapologetic 9ja has nt wake up 2face d reality. Is governance all abt d level of ur education? Ur former Ph.d president was more of illitera8 dan diz man u r talking abt. When ur cerf. can nt tell u 2tk sm decisive policies 2reflect ur academic skills in governance den d cerf is a waste. PMB has d administrative skills since d 80's compare 2 a clueless man who never move beyond his Bayelsa n PHC. #BabaGoSlowButSteady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.