Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (65675 Views)

Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? / Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
I don't do that. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by Abayor7: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
JIMMYWAT:
Hmmmm i just dy wonder even some mothers don du am

ahbeq, help me out, the texts on the pic is too tiny for my phones screen.
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by vislabraye(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
peacynelson:
no,its annoying

I like the background view in your dp. Where was it taken ?
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by SirShymexx: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dragonking:
Am telling you, they are very annoying but we still love them anyways. grin

Also utter narcissistic! grin Have you ever met a woman who's ready to accept the blame for being wrong?- I don't think I've met one. They will always twist/manipulate everything, while playing the lawyer/judge/law-enforcement in one breath. And you can never please them - they're like the insatiable human wants in Economics. grin

Anyway, on the flip-side, there a few good ones amongst them (though in the minority) that can be supremely loyal and nice, especially when they're locked into you. When you meet the ones who're like that, they're usually more loyal/dependable than most guys/blood-relations. Hence we just can't do without them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by GentleFrank(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is natural for women to do so.
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jackeeh:

After reading your comment, I initially wanted to retaliate. but I advised myself to check your profile first. When I found a child's picture there,I immediately saw the futility in retaliating. After all this is nairaland. No age restrictions. Heaven forbid I exchange words with a minor!
Me a minor? I can't stop laughing.

A graduate a minor?

A soon to be landlord a minor?

An engineer with over 4 years working experience a minor?

I don't know what else to tell you but I pray and hope you receive your healing
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by Jackeeh(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
Me a minor? I can't stop laughing.

A graduate a minor?

A soon to be landlord a minor?

An engineer with over 4 years working experience a minor?

I don't know what else to tell you but I pray and hope you receive your healing

The fact that you had to list the above unnecessary details just to prove you're not a minor, only makes you more guilty. And by the way, nobody cares!
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jackeeh:

The fact that you had to list the above unnecessary details just to prove you're not a minor, only makes you more guilty. And by the way, nobody cares!
lol you may not care but there are lots of ppl who care

And btw, I see no reason why you took offense with what I said.

Since when did nagging and overreacting become a Nigerian women thing?

If u can sit back and think again about your comment you'll realise you're the one acting like a kid
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by peacynelson(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
vislabraye:

I like the background view in your dp. Where was it taken ?
marina resort filmhouse calabar
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by uvalued(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2015
chemystery:
So true

Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by kossyablaze(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2015
londongal03:
Lkwd
Hi...morning.Can I add u on bbm?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hi...morning.Can I add u on bbm?
Hi good morning. No
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by vislabraye(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
peacynelson:
marina resort filmhouse calabar
Oh , really. It's a place to be. Can i pm you ?
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by lexy2014: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
peacynelson:
Mehn, my mum does dis alot,she never wants to be guilty.she is always correct and she will never agree dat she makes mistake
thats mothers 4u but i guess u will be surprised to find yourself acting d same way when u become a mum
Re: Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) by DexterousOne(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
mmsen:

Did you not see the cartoon? The lady is oyinbo.

Women everywhere have problems with accountability.

That's the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.