Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Did He Stop Loving You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Stop Loving You? (6001 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by follypimpi(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Okobo with the limp OEM, howdy cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=4pt]Tis I Big_bumper wink[/size]

Who is Okobo ??U stood me Up.I dey vex jo  angry
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Oxone(m): 5:11am On May 15, 2009
because you fall in love with one personality & end up dating another
sometimes you fall in love with someone for a particular reason & when u start dating that person, he or she stops doing those things which endeared you to him or her
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by moneyp(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2009
u right oxone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! / 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed / See The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.