Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy (971 Views)

What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by lindajohnson449: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2015
HiAdmin, Am Miss Ayo From Lagos I Need A Tall Handsome Guy That Is Ready To Give it to me Any time Am In The Mood Am Ready To Pay Him Any Amount Of Money, for more visit http://nigerialovearena..com/2015/08/miss-ayo-needs-tall-handsome-guy.html
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2015
I know a guy that is tall and handsome . . . that also needs money!!

Everyone, give it up for! RobinHez!! grin grin

But wait oh, what do you mean by "ready to give it to me"
Also, can you pay 300 000

If so, then BABA, leave your gf, business awaits. angry

On a more serious note, that was a very bad joke up there. embarassed
I think you need to put this In the dating section. Not here.
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by Happiness87(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:

its fake, bloggers now use it to drive traffic.
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by RobinHez(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:

*receives the mic in the midst of the applause*

Thank you! Thank you!!
As u all know, I'm in need of money to build a workshop!
So...she's from Lagos? Hmmm...good start! But u see dis Lagos babes ehn, they're 2 sided! Their real side u will see when they wake up in the morning! angry (no offeinse)

Next, she wants a Tall and Handsome guy? Hmmm...am not so tall but I'm of a considerable height in relativity to Teem! About Handsome?? Na...don't look on the outward appearance tongue as ur next criteria is the main koko! lipsrsealed

He must be ready to give u ______ anytime ure in the mood! There is so much that can be given, u'll just have to be specific of the type of mood u mean and fill in the gap up there.
...Wait!...u mean when u're on Heat period??...I'm sorry, I'm a chri.....wait! ANY AMOUNT I WANT?? U mean I will be receiving alert for every ministration??

Chai! This is a wonderful offer!

Now I don't make much noise, just forward ur medical test results to me, lemme skim through. Then if I see it good, I'll direct u to the best candidate in the person of TEEMPAKGUY!
Like he said in his personal text. . .forget the glasses! grin

Thank u!!
**goes back to sit amidst a standing ovation**
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by Adah96(f): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Thank you! Thank you!!
So...she's from Lagos? Hmmm...good start! But u see dis Lagos babes ehn, they're 2 sided! Their real side u will see when they wake up in the morning! angry (no offeinse)

Next, she wants a Tall and Handsome guy? Hmmm...am not so tall but I'm of a considerable height in relativity to Teem! About Handsome?? Na...don't look on the outward appearance tongue as ur next criteria is the main koko! lipsrsealed

He must be ready to give u ______ anytime ure in the mood! There is so much that can be given, u'll just have to be specific of the type of mood u mean and fill in the gap up there.
...Wait!...u mean when u're on Heat period??...I'm sorry, I'm a chri.....wait! ANY AMOUNT I WANT?? U mean I will be receiving alert for every ministration??

Now I don't make much noise, just forward ur medical test results to me, lemme skim through. Then if I see it good, I'll direct u to the best candidate in the person of TEEMPAKGUY!

Thank u!!
ahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by RobinHez(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Adah96:
ahahahahahahahaha grin
grin
what do u think ? cheesy
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by Adah96(f): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
RobinHez:
grin
what do u think ? cheesy
crazy! you n teem r something else!!! grin
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by RobinHez(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Adah96:
crazy! you n teem r something else!!! grin
He brought me to the high table na grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Thank you! Thank you!!

Thank u!!
madt guy. grin
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by RobinHez(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
madt guy. grin
Abi I lie? grin
Re: Miss Ayo Needs A Tall Handsome Guy by emerged01(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Happiness87:
its fake, bloggers now use it to drive traffic.
you are right! Seeing your pix,you will always be right

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? / Dog Marriages Trending On Facebook And In China / Photos: Tinsel Line Producer Uche Ekilisie-uzor Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.