Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? (970 Views)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by sam121(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
A friend of mine has been dating this professional prostitute for sometime now. Everything has been going on well between them, the duo were so much in love with each other, to the extent, the LovePeddler will always forfeit her Sundays hustle, just to come to my friend's house to cook for him and tidy his apartment and finally keep him company all throughout the Sundays.
It sometimes baffles me that the girl will go shopping for my friend and buy expensive materials for him. Even persuade my friend and I to always go to church on Sundays, as time goes on, it became her usual therapy to follow us to church every Sunday.
In fact, this girl is one unique professional prostitute, I have ever seen in my entire life. She doesn't pretend, and she is proud of her job. 'If u don't like it, forget it', she will always say. I was really amazed and astonished by the news my friend revealed to me on that faithful Sunday. 'Amaka has decided to quit her profession', he told me. I asked why, out of amazement. That was when my man unraveled the whole story to me, that Amaka came to his house on a faithful Monday evening unlike her and told him how much she loves him. finally she unleashed the bomb, that she wants to quit her job. We actually thought she was joking but it was real, she quit her hustling job and opened a shop where she sells females make up tools, attachments, and weavons.
They relationship was really moving to another level now the girl has decided to make meaning out of her life. One Saturday evening, I was just relaxing at home with my bottles of non alcoholic beers, when my phone rang, lo and behold, it was my Donald my friend and he wasn't sounding ok. He told me he was coming over to my place.
He arrived my place with a sad face,panting, so worried, just unlike him. I tried to calm him down and tell me what the problem was. That was when the real bomb exploded. 'I want to marry Amaka', he said. 'have u told your people?', I asked him. 'That is my greatest challenge', Donald replied. He told me with so much tears running down his chin, that his family members have sworn that he will never marry that "prostitute". They family members are all ready to give him coals of fire, if he dares marry that " prostitute ", they told him.
Now my question is, Is it an abomination to marry a former prostitute...? Is it not our Bible that says..'old things have passed away...?'.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
yeah, old things are passed away, that probably includes her womb, fresh pussay and oh yeah

soft boobs!!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is not an abomination as long as she has changed 4 good.

How come ur family members knows she's a prostitute? Was he broadcasting it?
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
things getting complicated....but as she says "if u don't like it, forget it"...
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm... I can't abeg...
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by sam121(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Is not an abomination as long as she has changed 4 good.

How come ur family members knows she's a prostitute? Was he broadcasting it?

According to His story, His family members went on to make enquiries about the girl without him knowing. After he took her home for introduction.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by bqlekan(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahaha cheesy Maryam nii
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by falconey(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
even the ones that are not professional I'm still doubting them.

AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by sam121(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmm... I can't abeg...
why...?
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
sam121:

why...?
I may judge her.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by sam121(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cutehector:
I may judge her.

hmmmm....
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
ionne tink it is.!
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
sam121:

According to His story, His family members went on to make enquiries about the girl without him knowing. After he took her home for introduction.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
sam121:

He should allow them see reasons with him.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
I can never go there but you can always go there grin
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by sam121(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

He should allow them see reasons with him.
He has been doing that. yet his Family members are really bent on their decision...
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Spikkylee: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some More...eehhhnnn!!
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by tpiander: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
if he is a prostitute customer then there's no abomination there.

btw @ op

nothing concerns the bible in this matter, no need to misquote it.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
If she's changed and you love and trust her please kindly flip your family the middle finger.
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by ChappyChase: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abeg oo, if your family no accept, jeje free the babe....
Re: Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Make ur family forget.....do they know how many Nigerian gals are studying ashawo akuna kuna and runz in d uni

May we not marry a federal ashawo thinking we r marrying choir gal

BTW d kitten must b sweet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea / How Pride Stole Four Years Of My Life / Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.