Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (24005 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
It is the decision of inner caucus of Southwest Political and Economic Forum to promote the Exclusion of Eastern Nigeria from decision making in this Republic.

The Southwest rules the South.

The Northwest (Core-North) rules the North.

They both come together to share the spoils of their conquest.

the can only rule the south in their dreams

7 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
mekadinho:

U SILL..Y IDIO.T, d interview was granted to a northerner, not Igbo. Now go bk n read d write-up again, Ewu!.

Just as I responded to your fellow slowpoke kinsman before you, If your stvpid self had been more observant you'd have noticed that the post you are throwing tantrums over was actually in response to another poster's comment. But in any case, everything I wrote is reflective of the two-faced/confused disposition of the SE, politically.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Self consolation 101, wailers take notes.
Hahaha. It is not as though I was gonna man a position in Buharis's govt. Why would I have the need to console myself? Lmao!

You guys love living in denial. Abject poverty in the north is of course not your concern. Has anything really changed? Hasn't it always been about the North, since 1960?

I repeat, these positions do not translate to development. If they did, Nigeria would be a different place altogether. I know it, you know it.

However, for some reason you prefer to play ostritch. Hehehehe. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
pain? Oh No.. Do u deny dat ur tribe is diabolic? Or dat u are a bunkum?

Abeg who tha fvck are you that your opinion about me or my people should cause me to lose sleep? ? See dis morafockin Okoro feeling important. Abeg get the funk out of my face. Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Since you asked i'm glad to inform you that I actually sleep as sound as a baby, thank you. I don't give a flying fvck about igbo people any more than I do about any other tribe so quit flattering yourself guy. Enough of Una deafening and irritating noisemaking abeg. Biafra can't be actualized soon enough mehn.
Hahaha. Your deeds speak differently. You cant wait to take a swipe at the igbos, like everyday, yet you have no issues with them...duh what should I tag that, involuntariy action? Hehehe

Anyway, if constantly shouting igbos increases the release of Nitric Oxide from your nerve terminal, I say more power to your elbow. grin

16 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by fulanimafia: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. It is not as though I was gonna man a position in Buharis's govt. Why would I have the need to console myself? Lmao!

You guys love living in denial. Abject poverty in the north is of course not your concern. Has anything really changed? Hasn't it always been about the North, since 1960?

I repeat, these positions do not translate to development. If they did, Nigeria would be a different place altogether. I know it, you know it.

However, for some reason you prefer to play ostritch. Hehehehe. Goodluck

And what about the poverty in the east and and SS? Only a lunatic will expect that holding government positions will translate to wealth for all citizens. Is there no poverty in America? The point is that there will always be poor northerners and poor southerners regardless of who is in government.

The fact is positions in government attract development in a responsible government (not the military regimes you deceptively call northern governments), and of course policies that will favour such regions will also be enacted, especially in the Nigerian context where quotas exist and are bent at will.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Your deeds speak differently. You cant wait to take a swipe at the igbos, like everyday, yet you have no issues with them...duh what should I tag that, involuntariness? Hehehe

Anyway, if constantly shouting igbos increases the release of Nitric Oxide from your nerve terminal, I say more power to your elbow. grin

Weak. Guy abeg go back to that por.no flick you watching and keep jacking off till you climax coz for the last time I don't give a funk about igbos than I do about any other ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by mekadinho(f): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Just as I responded to your fellow slowpoke kinsman before you, If your stvpid self had been more observant you'd have noticed that the post you are throwing tantrums over was actually in response to another poster's comment. But in any case, everything I wrote is reflective of the two-faced/confused disposition of the SE, politically.
U grown up foo.ol, u hvnt answered my question, is ur region in any way better dan SE? Even with ur political James Bonds? Is an average man in ur SILL..Y region better dan an average IGBO man?

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Udmaster(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Abeg who tha fvck are you that your opinion about me or my people should cause me to lose sleep? ? See dis morafockin Okoro feeling important. Abeg get the funk out of my face. Ode oshi.
are you scared by the TRUTH?
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by kokoA(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
But APC originally zoned the senate presidency to the east naw. Ngige was the anointed candidate before the election. His people rejected him and all other APC candidates in that zone. So who is to blame?

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
mekadinho:

U grown up foo.ol, u hvnt answered my question, is ur region in any way better dan SE? Even with ur political James Bonds? Is an average man in ur SILL..Y region better dan an average IGBO man?

Lord knows I hate suffering fools like you but hopefully this will be my last exchange with you. To answer your question, your people are all over my region and even more are offloading by the truckloads at different bus terminals as we speak -- we're talking economic migrants here. My people on the other hand avoid your region like a plague coz it has nothing to offer any ambitious outsider beyond trading (and lord knows we all can't be traders). I hope with this answer now you'll get off my deek. Thanx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by jaymichael(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Nobody shut out the SE, they shut themselves out. The house rules says PRINCIPAL OFFICERS must be a RANKING lawmaker.
Now, who are the ranking APC lawmakers from the SE? not even ONE. In the Senate, not even a senator.
Appointing them Principal officers will make the APC go against the house rules.
They have minority posts, and in the broader definition of house leadership, they are also house leaders.
The reason why the SE was "shut out" is the same reason why the likes of Ngige were voted out while the likes of Oduah were voted in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
are you scared by the TRUTH?

Marinade that "truth" of yours, barbeque it, and then shove it straight up your own a$$.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

And what about the poverty in the east and and SS? Only a lunatic will expect that holding government positions will translate to wealth for all citizens. Is there no poverty in America? The point is that there will always be poor northerners and poor southerners regardless of who is in government.

The fact is positions in government attract development in a responsible government (not the military regimes you deceptively call northern governments), and of course policies that will favour such regions will also be enacted, especially in the Nigerian context where quotas exist and are bent at will.
Yes, poverty exists world over. However the poverty in the north is termed, Abject...look up the word.

Oh please, military or civilian, northerners have always been well represented in every government ever constituted in Nigeria...who doesn't know this

No matter how lopsided, I hold no grudge, never, my posts attest to thos, in fact we are on the same page on how to maximise the dividends of democracy.

I lived in the north for almost a decade, it is only right that these appointments improve the lives of the citizens and not only those of the elites.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by SonOfEl(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Weak. Guy abeg go back to that por.no flick you watching and keep jacking off till you climax coz for the last time I don't give a funk about igbos than I do about any other ethnicity.

are you sure? from what I figure, anything Igbo catches your interest and envy. does our Igbo masquerade chase you in your dreams at night? why must you be quick to Comment on Igbo related thread, yet feigning indifference? why not go to threads created by musiwa on western Nigeria and leave Igbo commenting threads alone? hypocrite.... hippopotamus....

10 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Lmao. Your posts are littered with chronic stupiditty. You must think you have a PHD in vulgarity? Hahaha

Listen boy, sit the dafuq down. I couldn't give 3 nickels if you hate Igbos. I was only worried you have not the balls to own up to your utterances.

Typical! shocked

6 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

are you sure? from what I figure, anything Igbo catches your interest and envy. does our Igbo masquerade chase you in your dreams at night? why must you be quick to Comment on Igbo related thread, yet feigning indifference? why not go to threads created by musiwa on western Nigeria and leave Igbo commenting threads alone? hypocrite.... hippopotamus....

Obama, POTUS, has this to say to you:

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by 7lives: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
AustineE1:
....and Tinubu and his cohorts feel comfortable about it! I hope they the south westerners knows that their leaders has drawn the battle line.
Like an old wise man said 'revenge is meal best served when its cold'!

So the slaves are now having a ball.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by mekadinho(f): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Lord knows I hate suffering fools like you but hopefully this will be my last exchange with you. To answer your question, your people are all over my region and even more are offloading by the truckloads at different bus terminals as we speak -- we're talking economic migrants here. My people on the other hand avoid your region like a plague coz it has nothing to offer any ambitious outsider beyond trading (and lord knows we all can't be traders). I hope with this answer now you'll get off my deek. Thanx
So London should deport all ur ppl who keep moving in there lik bees? Come to Canada n see ur ppl, there r many yoruba tailors, harbal drink sellers, printers in SE AND SS. YORUBAS r in SE, SS, NE, middle belt mr IDIO.T. U hvnt even answered my question, Hw is an average Yoruba man better fed dan an average IGBO Man, even with ur political James Bonds...? If u can't answer dat den shut ur rotten mouth n leave Igbo alone, we love our political woes, until average Yoruba man starts fedin well cos of their political calculations, leave Igbos alone u goa.t.

14 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by fulanimafia: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Yes, poverty exists wprld over. However the poverty in the north is termed, Abject...look up the word.

Oh please, military or civilian, northerners have always been well represented in every government ever constituted in Nigeria...who doesn't know this ?

No matter how lopsided, I hold no grudge, never, my posts attest to that, in fact we are on the same page on how to maximise the dividends of democracy.

I lived in the north for almost a decade, it is only right that these appointments improve the lives of the citizens and not only the elites.

You cannot justify your assertion that jack-booted soldiers that were in government to loot and loot more were representing the interest of northerners just because their name was Col. Sani. How do you think we got hooked on oil at the expense of our resources? Why do you think our national economy is not diversified?

It is all because of lazy, cerebrally weak and visionless military governments, so it is unfair and borders on insanity to imply that those selfish soldiers were representing their people. Now you are seeing real northern leadership with the likes of PMB, El-rufai and Tambuwal. If the North remains the same after their tenures, then your assertion that northerners have dominated government without commensurate development, would be valid.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Ojiofor: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2015
kokoA:
But APC originally zoned the senate presidency to the east naw. Ngige was the anointed candidate before the election. His people rejected him and all other APC candidates in that zone. So who is to blame?
Stop your childish and yoruba propaganda.Show us any documents or link where apc zoned senate president to SE before the election.shameless liars.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by SonOfEl(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Obama, POTUS, has this to say to you:
bunga fish......your brain needs rebooting.....

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by UncleJudax(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

You cannot justify your assertion that jack-booted soldiers that were in government to loot and loot more were representing the interest of northerners just because their name was Col. Sani. How do you think we got hooked on oil at the expense of our resources? Why do you think our national economy is not diversified?

It is all because of lazy, cerebrally weak and visionless military governments, so it is unfair and borders on insanity to imply that those selfish soldiers were representing their people. Now you are seeing real northern leadership with the likes of PMB, El-rufai and Tambuwal. If the North remains the same after their tenures, then your assertion that northerners have dominated government without commensurate dvelopment, would be valid.
For the sake of argument, apart from Buhari (military), the likes of Tambuwal, El rufai et al, have always been there.

The north have either occupied the first or second position since the return of democracy, 1999. True? false?

I am not bothered by any of these, my only concern is with people celebrating political appointments (great feat huh), which have never had any positives in their lives.

For what? Just because the beneficiary comes from their region, tribe etc.

Very myopic, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by 7lives: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

the can only rule the south in their dreams

Why are you denying the obvious we rule, until you guys learn to treat others as friend and not your enemies, equals and not your minions, humans and not animals that you take others for, ojo ni wa a o ba enikan sota, eni eji ri leji npa, we are friend of everybody, we bear no grudge against anybody, catch up with us if you can, if you cant, try harder, until you can beat us, we shall continue to rule.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by AshiwajuFoward: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
mekadinho:

So London should deport all ur ppl who keep moving in there lik bees? Come to Canada n see ur ppl, there r many yoruba tailors, harbal drink sellers, printers in SE AND SS. YORUBAS r in SE, SS, NE, middle belt mr IDIO.T. U hvnt even answered my question, Hw is an average Yoruba man better fed dan an average IGBO Man, even with ur political James Bonds...? If u can't answer dat den shut ur rotten mouth n leave Igbo alone, we love our political woes, until average Yoruba man starts fedin well cos of their political calculations, leave Igbos alone u goa.t.

You as an igboman are the epitome of everything that is wrong with your confused tribe. You yourself asked if my region is better than yours, and if your people are better fed than mine, and I answered you by reminding you of the obvious fact that till today your people are still trooping to my region as economic migrants, a condition that you will hardly find a yorubaman replicating when it comes to your own region. You talk about feeding. It is a well-known fact that food is CHEAPER here in the SW than in the SS and SE, why? Coz a considerable section of our populace engage in Commericial and substistence agriculture. Many of our people don't even need to go to market to purchase food to feed. Your SE region today, on the other hand, depends on other regions for food than any other region, so much so that if you all are cut off from the rest of Nigeria una go starve to death -- as happened during Biafra war. Yet you are here talking about who is well-fed, abeg WHO IS FEEDING WHO? The meat, chicken, vegetables, pepper and tomatoes you all consume, which SE farmers dey produce am? Abeg get the fvck out of my face. Typical empty vessel chest-beater.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by winniz: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
[s][/s]jaymichael:
Nobody shut out the SE, they shut themselves out. The house rules says PRINCIPAL OFFICERS must be a RANKING lawmaker.
Now, who are the ranking APC lawmakers from the SE? not even ONE. In the Senate, not even a senator.
Appointing them Principal officers will make the APC go against the house rules.
They have minority posts, and in the broader definition of house leadership, they are also house leaders.
The reason why the SE was "shut out" is the same reason why the likes of Ngige were voted out while the likes of Oduah were voted in.[s][/s]

See how these Yoloba bigots are just spewing rubbish. What happened to two APC house of rep members from Imo state that APC deliberately left out in their power sharing at NASS?

5 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by winniz: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
Stop your childish and yoruba propaganda.Show us any documents or link where apc zoned senate president to SE before the election.shameless liars.

Don't mind those shameless Liars from APC trying to justify the actions of their hateful and Bigoted Party, even Ngige wouldn't have gotten SP or DSP if he had won.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Ojiofor: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2015
winniz:

Don't mind those shameless Liars from APC trying to justify the actions of their hateful and Bigoted Party, even Ngige wouldn't have gotten SP or DSP if he had won.
yoruba people think they are smart while others are fools.
Take national Assembly for example,they excluded the few law makers elected under apc platform from SE from any leadership positions.They would have been saying by now that a SE would have been speaker if only they elected even one person under apc.
Bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by mekadinho(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

You as an igboman are the epitome of everything that is wrong with your confused tribe. You yourself asked if my region is better than yours, and if your people are better fed than mine, and I answered you by reminding you of the obvious fact that till today your people are still trooping to my region as economic migrants, a condition that you will hardly find a yorubaman replicating when it comes to your own region. You talk about feeding. It is a well-known fact that food is CHEAPER here in the SW than in the SS and SE, why? Coz a considerable section of our populace engage in Commericial and substistence agriculture. Many of our people don't even need to go to market to purchase food to feed. Your SE region today, on the other hand, depends on other regions for food than any other region, so much so that if you all are cut off from the rest of Nigeria una go starve to death -- as happened during Biafra war. Yet you are here talking about who is well-fed, abeg WHO IS FEEDING WHO? The meat, chicken, vegetables, pepper and tomatoes you all consume, which SE farmers dey produce am? Abeg get the fvck out of my face. Typical empty vessel chest-beater.

Hahaha...... look @ ds sophisticated liar, can u remember d tribe, d traders boko boys slaughtered on their way to to buy bags of beans from north, r from?I can remember dat a certain ppl from a certain tribe was begging for alms in Ekiti, no thanks to Aregbe, but they should hv gone to their proposed farm naa... Stomach infrastructure started from which tribe? Pls answer me FOO.L, Ogun n Osun citizens begged for a bag of rice n fufu during election oh, hv u forgotten so soon? What I m saying is simple, yorubas can't b better dan my darling Igbo even in da nxt 1million yrs, IRRESPECTIVE of ur {claimed} political knowledge. Get lost hungry SLOWPok.e.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Chiaka(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Oho! that's what we have been shouting about!
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by chernest2002: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
People like yakassi cannot be found in south west is a shame, yakassi will live long saying the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. / Cute Photos Of Reno Omokri And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.