Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (24006 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by winniz: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
[s][/s]jaymichael:
You are so pained that you are not conscious of reality. Pally Iriase was a member of the 7th Assembly, reelected for the 8th Assembly. This makes him a ranking lawmaker.
www.championnews.com.ng/tag/hon-pally-iriase/

APC decides to make Iriase deputy whip, if you don't like it, you can take a rope and hang yourself.[s][/s]

This useless thing, the only pained modafuckaz on this thread are you hateful Yolobas that invaded this thread crying and whining all over the place cos this man from the North spoke the Truth.

You slimy, Treacherous Yoloba scums started spewing una usual lie that SE do not have any APC members at NASS, meanwhile the 2 APC lawmakers from Imo were deliberately left out at NASS leadership. You Yolobas are really the problem with Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by jaymichael(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
winniz:

This useless thing, the only pained modafuckaz on this thread are you hateful Yolobas that invaded this thread crying and whining all over the place cos this man from the North spoke the Truth.

You slimy Treacherous Yoloba scums started spewing una usual lie that SE do not have any APC members at NASS, meanwhile the 2 APC lawmakers from Imo were deliberately left out in the power sharing.
I know you are worthless, useless and senile, it may probably be hereditary, who do you take after, your Father or your Mother or is it both? where in my previous posts did I state the bolded. are those 2 APC SE HOR ranking members for them to qualify to run for The PRINCIPAL OFFICERS' election?
All the APC house leaders are RANKING LAWMAKERS (according to the HOUSE RULES which is not set by the APC) even the SS Pally Iyiase from Edo state is a ranking member having served in the 7th Assembly. What is there for you dimwit to grasp. You voted for MINORITY party, remain there, you have no business in the MAJORITY party. Like I said earlier you are a stoopid kid but let your family stupidity remain in your mother's kitchen, do not expose it to the public.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by cccxxiii: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
chijodave:
God punished you and your family

Wrong skull, wrong words. Everything is wrong with you. What a pity! When will you ever get it right ?
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Jman06(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
When I read comments from people like Yakassai I get weakened in my anti north stance.

I wish we have more honest men like him from that region!
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by kingslypaulo: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Imagine them o? Very confused bunch. One minute they are shouting Biafra and bragging that they don't care about appointments, the next they are screaming marginalization, and the next they are celebrating NNPC Gmd appointment while in the same breathe some of them are claiming the appointee is not a "core" igboman. Can a bunch of people be any more confused? ?
the person complaining, is he an igbo man, ur so stupid that you don't see between the letters idiot, is Nigeria a one country?

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by ekiloui(f): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2015
kuuljay:
you can't eat your cake and have it, simple!!! I just hope the south east learn from this and come out wise in the near future

Learn from what? And come out wise how?

Everybody has a choice, that's why it's a democracy, no one deserves to marginalised for voting however they like. Can this be said in countries like U.S, france etc? Or do u think it's all regions or states that vote the seating presidents? A country full of educated illiterates

This country can't progress, when it's citizens support and celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Tripleczolet(m): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Bunch of fools! Must everyone vote for one candidate in a country? You vote according to your interest. Some dullards here spewing hateful, inciting and ethnocentric comments against Igbos in this thread should all hug the nearest transformer nearer to their aboard. Igbos are Blessed and Biafra is my awaited great country. The Zoological Republic will soon fall!

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Tripleczolet(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Bunch of fools! Must everyone vote for one candidate in a country? You vote according to your interest. Some dullards here spewing hateful, inciting and ethnocentric comments against Igbos in this thread should all hug the nearest transformer nearer to their aboards. Igbos are Blessed and Biafra is my awaited great country. The Zoological Republic will soon fall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Drinking Garri – Governor Okorocha Warns Imo Residents Over Lassa Fever / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.