Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (45100 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Rexceedo: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2015
timota:
no one is talking about impeachment here we are talking about assuming office illegally and they will surely go
thrash!

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Otunbatrafford: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
With this revelation, the election of Saraki and Ekweremadu is ultra-vaires, null and void. Let's start counting down to their exit, unless Buhari changes his mind to rescue saraki - the Judas Iscariot of APC.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Utchman1: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
On the affidavit buhari presented to inec,he said his credentials was with the military. After the military did a scrutiny,buhari 's educational document was not with them.It was only a letter of recommendation from his former primary school principal that was tendered as buhari school certificate. Now tell me,Is that not lying on oath and forgery?Be truthful for one's.

My point is that, no one stops you or anyone from taking him to court for that.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by VirginFinder: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Ekweremadu is the 'Jonah' in Saraki's ship (Senate leadership). grin
Saraki has to throw him into the ocean for peace to reign. grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by hinwazaka: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
MrMcJay:

Dialogue for a criminal case of forgery? Better keep quiet and don't embarrass yourself before the whole world.
Ethic /noun 1(ethics) (pl.) Moral principles that control or influence a person's behaviour: professional/ business / medical ethics . to draw up a code of ethics
2. (Sing.) A system of moral principles or rule of behaviour
This is used unofficially in every organisation. This should have been respected by those that submitted the petition. It guides and keeps all members on both sides of the divide in check. Diagolue would have been a more favourable tool in the place of the legal angle because it is more likely to produce results than squabbling. Just take a look at the Gbajamila affair, the moment he opened up the channels for dialogue, things started moving in his direction.
And for the likes of you, take this as a lesson
Etiquette / noun(U) the formal rules of correct or polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok working towards a corrupt free Nigeria where no one is above the law.

Mean while,to get empowered,get loans and more,visit www.frankenabulele..com
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by afrikanns: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

The same way you supported the illiterate from Daura when he forged SSCE statement of result to contest the march 28 polls

O boy just shut your stinking dirty mouth, you are so brainless, that common sense you couldn't connect it to your think less faculty, from your reasoning point of view, it shows that you are a dullard and lack wisdom. Amoeba you be. shapeless animal. If I ever see you commenting hear again you will know me mumu

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by EdCure: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
basilo101:
hahaha, why do yoruba claim patriotic wen only wen it suit dia evil intentions. Wen will they call 4 Amaechi's probe, they are evn hailing, any day he stops being loyal nw dey will start fighting him claiming its for beta nigeria. Why cnt they do dat nw? Saraki was a saint until he disobeyed yoruba god (TInubu), and cost SW speakership position, afta unsucessfully trying to claim dat saraki is yoruba ur ppl started dis show of shame. Dis is how u shamelessly came up wit an ambigous concept of 'party interest' to further ur mypic ethnic agenda
Ranting ethnic bigot, I Am Not Yoruba.

Now, take back your incongruent prose, shove it down your greasy nose and get smothered with regrets.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Utchman1:

My point is that, no one stops you or anyone from taking him to court for that.
Inec should have disqualify him for that you you?
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by hinwazaka: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
barcanista:

In addition to the above, the Constitutional provision of election into the offices of Senate President and Deputy Senate President was fulfilled. The petitioners will have to prove whether or not it is illegal for the Senate Clerk to modify the Standing order in the absence of the Senate (as was the case).
This is what Sen.Ekweremadu has being trying to pass across to the populace through his media aides, despite the calumny of noise emanating from all those who are hell bent on heating up the polity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by efilefun(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2015
your GEJ appointed the IG before leaving, now hes an APC material... shows how deluded you are
Rexceedo:
Apc machinations! They will gather and Surely they will fall: hit like If u think Saraki/Ekweremadu is unimpeachable
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by free2ryhme: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2015
saraki days as senate president are numbered
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Benzzle: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
Even if Saraki/Ekweremadu presents NEPA bill as senate 2015 rule book,they will remain SP/DSP till 2019
you're just a son of a bastard... a big disgrace to the igbo tribe

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

You are irritably idiotic for supporting forgery because you believe that's the only way members of your ethnic group can ever ascend to any form of relevance.

You have a primitive standard of reasoning.
I spit on your flat bald head!
charcoal calling pot black, you are an unrepentant Hypocrite and am pretty sure your ancestors emerge from that part of the country where the Hausas go to shop for slaves. Even an undergarduate could easily tell that BUHARI FORGED his WAEC result and till date, nothing's been done about it, nobody stopped him from contesting, nobody is saying anything about it and your sorry ass is here claiming holier than thou.

Go fvck ursef slowpoke! No Bas.tard from the pit of hell can impeach Saraki/Ike, not even your Master de Daura President!

I piss on your shiithead.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PRYCE(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

And who are you in the scheme of things?

Are you really programmed to engage and support illegalities even when open to the world to see?
haba Shot wey dey pass? Where did Oga Dullard get this from? There were cameras in 1900AD let alone 1953 nah! You support your own, he supports his own... both lined with allegations of forgery... what's the hypocrisy there? Why is Buhari in Full agbada?

And look at what the morrafuckker even got in maths and you say we shouldn't call him dullard! PRESIDENT wey no know 1234 grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
cccxxiii:
Let the law take its course. Nigerians hate forgery and cheating.
Then BUHARI should not be President by now.... he started the forgery

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Chiaka(f): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2015
I hope these evil guys will give Saraki & Ekweremadu some space to carry out their civic duty to Nigerian people at the senate and stop all these distraction meted on them.

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by hinwazaka: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2015
afrikanns:

O boy just shut your stinking dirty mouth, you are so brainless, that common sense you couldn't connect it to your think less faculty, from your reasoning point of view, it shows that you are a dullard and lack wisdom. Amoeba you be. shapeless animal. If I ever see you commenting hear again you will know me mumu
What part of his writeup is to you false. Is it the part about the lack of a certificate of attendance which ought to have been produced by the candidate vieing for office. Or is it the part about a forged certificate being displayed by unknown persons expostulating that the aspirant did attend and attempt the examination. Drop this matter, for we all know that logically PMB should have been disqualified on so many issues but since milk has already been spilled we have no choice than to forge ahead

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PassingShot(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
PRYCE:
haba Shot wey dey pass? Where did Oga Dullard get this from? There were cameras in 1900AD let alone 1953 nah! You support your own, he supports his own... both lined with allegations of forgery... what's the hypocrisy there? Why is Buhari in Full agbada?
Use your brain too!

Who has alleged or investigated Buhari to make the allegation of forger? FFK, Okupe, Metuh and you online wailers? I laugh at ignorance of you guys.

On the other hand, the Senate Standing Order has been investigated and the outcome is that a forgery was perpetuated.

Spot the difference?
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by paking(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
They should be tried if found guilty
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by tuniski: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
With this revelation, the election of Saraki and Ekweremadu is ultra-vaires, null and void. Let's start counting down to their exit, unless Buhari changes his mind to rescue saraki - the Judas Iscariot of APC.
your god buhari can do nothing. Saraki/ekweremadu are here to stay. If the elections are Conducted again today, saraki will win by wider margin and buhari would be defeated. Wake up 2019 is not far. PMB an error president.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Utchman1: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
Inec should have disqualify him for that you you?

Are you now saying that affidavits are no longer valid in Nigeria? He submitted a valid affidavit to INEC, so INEC had no right to disqualify him. It is any aggrieved party or individual's duty to take him to court challenging the affidavit.

You really need to understand how the law works.

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PRYCE(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Use your brain too!

Who has alleged or investigated Buhari to make the allegation of forger? FFK, Okupe, Metuh and you online wailers? I laugh at ignorance of you guys.

On the other hand, the Senate Standing Order has been investigated and the outcome is that a forgery was perpetuated.

Spot the difference?
Bros I asked you... does it look like Forgery or not?

Remember he was sued but the judges kept postponing abi adjourning until he won... Who wan fight president for Naija wey we dey? When a single phone call can blow you into oblivion? Guy I know I'm dumb or whatever you wanna call me but Some things are just too glaring Even the dumb could make sense out of em...

BTW you guys kept saying GEJ destroyed our institutions... would you agree with me that if he wanted that judgement expedited and swung to his favour he could have done it? Anyways that's not even the issue...
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by airmark(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2015
barcanista:

Exactly! This is an internal matter of the Senate. When people say it was a forged document, I asked them to produce the original 2015 senate standing rule.

Any act of falsely making any document for the purposes of fraud or deception, whether the original exists or not is called forgery in criminal law i.e any spurious work that is claimed to be genuine.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Tmaritas76(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
See Nigeria police that says they are investigating crime, criminals themselves.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
If the IG like let him confirm,he can even disfirm the forgery the fact remains that Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain senate prersident/DSP till 2019
u are just given hope to ur fellow saTANist, when u and i knows their days are number
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Utchman1:

Are you now saying that affidavits are no longer valid in Nigeria? He submitted a valid affidavit to INEC, so INEC had no right to disqualify him. It is any aggrieved party or individual's duty to take him to court challenging the affidavit.

You really need to understand how the law works.
He has been submitting affidavits all the while he was contesting for president, stating that his educational credentials were with the military, only for the military authority to come out and prove it was a letter from his former school principal he submitted for enlistment into the force. He lied by saying he had a school certificate,whereas he had none.His promotion to lt general is not even on merit.It beat my imagination why someone who got into the force with a mere letter could be promoted to a lt general.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by hinwazaka: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

1. How can affairs of the NASS be reduced to "personal" matters? In-house affairs indeed!

2. OK. There will surely be a trial.

3. The fact that a forgery case has been established will make any other outcome other than nullifying Saraki's and Ekweremandu's election a mockery of justice.

Once the court pronounce their occupancy of their seats illegal, no need for any 2/3 to remove them.
1. Its a in-house affair because arguments and dialogue is the business of the day in such an establishment. And so therefore in order to have camaraderie among the members such issues should be discussed by only people within the house
2. Am glad you agree on the place of the courts in such matters
3. The fact that forgery and manipulation of documents has been established by the police is an additive to the case, not a conclusion of the case. The plaintiff would still have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the standing rules were in fact forged and also by WHOM.
If the courts fail to by every margin tie the forged documents to the senate leadership then am afraid you would have a split judgement which will pass the execution of the judgement to the house. This is where the two-third majority will come into place
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by cabaliciouscabal: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Honestly am not surprised dat as usual d igbos will be supporting dis dastardly action, no tanks to d facts dat dey love impunity, dis orderliness, cheating, arrogance, rituals, do it at all cost, manipulation, sagacity, disobedience to mention but a few, to rule of law, if not ow could dey be seen in dis nonsense at dis time we ar trying to re arrange all d mess jonathan has created to our dear Nation, if a student cheat by falsifying or smuggling expo into d xam hall he /she will be xpel and probably handed over to police for prosecution, ar u saying dia suld be one law for d rich and an oda for d poor? Anybody dat is found wanting should be jailed, Q.E.D irrespective of wea u come from or ur position. If u like u can like my position, if u don't I recommend Oba Akiolu Theory.

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PassingShot(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

1. Its a in-house affair because arguments and dialogue is the business of the day in such an establishment. And so therefore in order to have camaraderie among the members such issues should be discussed by only people within the house
2. Am glad you agree on the place of the courts in such matters
3. The fact that forgery and manipulation of documents has been established by the police is an additive to the case, not a conclusion of the case. The plaintiff would still have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the standing rules were in fact forged and also by WHOM.
If the courts fail to by every margin tie the forged documents to the senate leadership then am afraid you would have a split judgement which will pass the execution of the judgement to the house. This is where the two-third majority will come into place
In sane societies, once forgery has been established, the honourable path for the people who have benefitted in it will be to resign.

And in this case, I want to believe that once the court has affirmed that there was forgery, even without knowing who did it, the court will pronounce all beneficiaries of that forgery as illegal occupants of their position. QED!

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by lastpage: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Rexceedo:
Apc machinations! They will gather and Surely they will fall: hit like If u think Saraki/Ekweremadu is unimpeachable

I am not surprise that once again, it is Ibo people that are behind this attempt to prevent the law from taking its course in a Court of Justice.

Like the infamous group that wanted to truncate the last election by filling a suit that they should be put on the ballot paper just three days to election, like the infamous Kanu group that wanted Abacha to rule for life (YEA), like everything that promotes criminality and perpetuates impunity, behind it you will always find an Ibo Man!

Enemy of anything good and a willing tool for Criminality.

If it is "legally established" that Saraki and Ekweremadu or ANYONE for that matter, have forged and falsified documents to serve their selfish interest and such actions are CRIMINAL, they would not only be IMPEACHED, they would be JAILED afterwards.
You all can #WailingWailers all you want

Its time we strengthen our insiitutions and do away with all these "criminals-in-high-places"...........
If it was an "ordinary poor man" that forged papers, he gets sentenced to prison without wasting time, what makes Saraki or Ekweremadu different? Is it because they are PDP apologists or because Ekweremadu is Ibo?
If Ibos or anyone wants a position, they should get it if they deserve it ..... NOT BY FORGERY and CRIMINALITY, u hear? undecided undecided

Lastpage!

NB: Oya, where is that foolish Ibo female Mod, come and ban me again! I will still have my say in other ways kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Ghen ghen pLison Roading 23%. I am enjoining this movies,it is very very interested grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.