Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (45094 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PassingShot(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2015
PRYCE:
Bros I asked you... does it look like Forgery or not?
Looks like forgery indeed. Listen, what PDP did was to distort the document in order to serve their end.

Remember he was sued but the judges kept postponing abi adjourning until he won... Who wan fight president for Naija wey we dey? When a single phone call can blow you into oblivion? Guy I know I'm dumb or whatever you wanna call me but Some things are just too glaring Even the dumb could make sense out of em...
I still don't know what is glaring even to the dumb in your case. That some political jobbers said a certificate was forged makes it to be so? I TAYA for you o!

BTW you guys kept saying GEJ destroyed our institutions... would you agree with me that if he wanted that judgement expedited and swung to his favour he could have done it? Anyways that's not even the issue...
And who told you some didn't try it on his behalf? You must think that judgments are just pronounced without having proven one's case beyond reasonable doubts for you to think GEJ could have just called the judge and say "look, I want Buhari to be disqualified". FYI, there are certain sensitive cases you don't dabble into even as the president, or else you will be messed up beyond imagination. You must even think APC/PMB were sleeping during the certificate saga. You can't comprehend that they had their own intel monitoring PDP/GEj's actions/steps.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by kennybabs1980: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

You are irritably idiotic for supporting forgery because you believe that's the only way members of your ethnic group can ever ascend to any form of relevance.

You have a primitive standard of reasoning.
I spit on your flat bald head!
God bless you Boss, spit on these ignoramuses aka wailing wailers, bunch of eeeedddiiioootttssss

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by kennybabs1980: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

The same way you supported the illiterate from Daura when he forged SSCE statement of result to contest the march 28 polls
your stupidity stinks, when are you going to find another job, or is mama pisses still paying you! Ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by lastpage: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Ernieman:
charcoal calling pot black, you are an unrepentant Hypocrite and am pretty sure your ancestors emerge from that part of the country where the Hausas go to shop for slaves. Even an undergarduate could easily tell that BUHARI FORGED his WAEC result and till date, nothing's been done about it, nobody stopped him from contesting, nobody is saying anything about it and your sorry ass is here claiming holier than thou.

Go fvck ursef slowpoke! No Bas.tard from the pit of hell can impeach Saraki/Ike, not even your Master de Daura President!

I piss on your shiithead.

Anytime l see this type of "Chest-beating and Gra-Gra"..... grin grin grin
It reminds me of what you guys were saying around February 2015.....that it is either Jonathan wins or Nigeria will burn! shocked shocked

When Jonathan was trounced roundly, y'all just kept mewt and licked your wounds silently grin grin grin

Abeggi, make we hear word joor, chest-beating since the 1967 Civil war.
If convicted in court Saraki and Ekweremadu will be removed and jailed
grin grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by MrMcJay(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Ethic /noun 1(ethics) (pl.) Moral principles that control or influence a person's behaviour: professional/ business / medical ethics . to draw up a code of ethics
2. (Sing.) A system of moral principles or rule of behaviour
This is used unofficially in every organisation. This should have been respected by those that submitted the petition. It guides and keeps all members on both sides of the divide in check. Diagolue would have been a more favourable tool in the place of the legal angle because it is more likely to produce results than squabbling. Just take a look at the Gbajamila affair, the moment he opened up the channels for dialogue, things started moving in his direction.
And for the likes of you, take this as a lesson
Etiquette / noun(U) the formal rules of correct or polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession

Are you aware that it is an offence for someone not to report an offence when he has knowledge that it has been committed? Kindly check up "accessory after the fact".
Don't just copy and paste things here, you aren't talking to illiterates.

1 Like

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Jesusloveyou: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
Inec should have disqualify him for that you you?
u mean inec should have disqualify d best man for d job

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by sammhi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
the IG says the rule is that each senate uses the rules of the preceding one. is that is the senate rules? secondly, which senate rules did the 1999 senate used?
I think we that we can know the truth. if there is forgery..let the culprit be charged to court and jailed accordingly . but if the case is the one of who in charge amending the rules as he has always done ..then there is no case here
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by akanji44(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

The same way you supported the illiterate from Daura when he forged SSCE statement of result to contest the march 28 polls
. You are just dull....duller than you yourself can imagine

3 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by goodgate: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

Gosh! You are so pathetic. U're not evolved enough to be reasoned with!

Get the help you so desperately need or crawl back to your hole and manage your idiocy!
LOBATAN!!!!!! You just KILLED that Guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by melzabull(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Benzzle:
you're just a son of a bastard... a big disgrace to the igbo tribe
you are even a bigger and shameless bastad for being an unreasonable fool
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by hinwazaka: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrMcJay:

Are you aware that it is an offence for someone not to report an offence when he has knowledge that it has been committed? Kindly check up "accessory after the fact".
Don't just copy and paste things here, you aren't talking to illiterates.
That is why I used the term ethics. It is an unofficial position used in place of technicalities . Afterall there is the saying that there is honour among thieves
And also giving the definition of a term is not a case of copy and paste, but rather a case of shared knowledge. Learn and stop being loquacious
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Opinedecandid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
Even if Saraki/Ekweremadu presents NEPA bill as senate 2015 rule book,they will remain SP/DSP till 2019

Bro no finish me with laughter, abegi.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by philips70(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

You are irritably idiotic for supporting forgery because you believe that's the only way members of your ethnic group can ever ascend to any form of relevance.

Thank you for taking care of him adequately. I am proud of you. The buffoonery in that guy is on overdrive

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by sammhi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

1. How can affairs of the NASS be reduced to "personal" matters? In-house affairs indeed!

2. OK. There will surely be a trial.

3. The fact that a forgery case has been established will make any other outcome other than nullifying Saraki's and Ekweremandu's election a mockery of justice.

Once the court pronounce their occupancy of their seats illegal, no need for any 2/3 to remove them.
t
our problem is dishonesty. Trying to cook up tales.! This case is straight forward. At inauguration, the Clerk of the house is the Oga because there are no principal officers. he makes the rules for the senate to use. if the clerk decides that he is going to use the previous senate rules..fine and if he needs to modify it .fine too!
so the clerk is the one to be asked if he changed the rules! simple.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Benzzle: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
you are even a bigger and shameless bastad for being an unreasonable fool
hoe who called u
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by PassingShot(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
sammhi:

t
our problem is dishonesty. Trying to cook up tales.! This case is straight forward. At inauguration, the Clerk of the house is the Oga because there are no principal officers. he makes the rules for the senate to use. if the clerk decides that he is going to use the previous senate rules..fine and if he needs to modify it .fine too!
so the clerk is the one to be asked if he changed the rules! simple.
Wrong! Why was it never done like this in the past? It's the Senate in session that usually amend the Standing Order as it's deemed fit and not the clerk.

Did you read the IG's report?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by maximilian19(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
If the IG like let him confirm,he can even disfirm the forgery the fact remains that Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain senate prersident/DSP till 2019

if IGP say saraki and Ekweremadu will b arrested for forgering, then PMB should also b arrested for waec forgery, cos all this PMB is doing he should remember he also forge his results. Let him let the house be, dis no longer militry rule
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by nobeku: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=36625763]

Shut up bloody hypocrite!!! I did not hear you condemn the Daura illiterate WAEC certificate scammer.[/quoIYour father is an illiterate WAEC certificate scammer..Ass Wipe!!!
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by nobeku: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a bloody hypocrite!! Go to court and plead your useless case!!! I didn't see you condemn Buhari's certificate forgery.

BTW the 2015 senate rule is a new document and was neither forged nor amended
May your hatred for de truth consume you..Your mediocrity and ignorance,may they die from a ghastly motor accident..Say Amen......
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

Oh @EdCure, i doff my hat for you. For weeks, i have sought for the right words to put this @chukwudi44 in his rightful place but couldn't. But you just used just about the most appropriate words to do that.
@chukwudi44 has a primitive, archaic and irritating way of reasoning. Period. He is one of those who believes that crime is good if it benefits them but justice is trash if it doesn't serve their purpose.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by teepain: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
PRYCE:
haba Shot wey dey pass? Where did Oga Dullard get this from? There were cameras in 1900AD let alone 1953 nah! You support your own, he supports his own... both lined with allegations of forgery... what's the hypocrisy there? Why is Buhari in Full agbada?

And look at what the morrafuckker even got in maths and you say we shouldn't call him dullard! PRESIDENT wey no know 1234 grin cheesy grin

I consider it idiotic for the PDP people not to have approached the court if they have verifiable evidence that PMB forged his WAEC result to become the President. Until the PDP does that I will keep seeing them as an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians. You cannot have information on a crime as grievous as forgery by a political leader and not proceed to the court.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u mean inec should have disqualify d best man for d job
For touring the continent when there are serious issues to be tackle back home abi?The dollar is weaker,#240=$1.Fuel price is now #120 per liter.What has change to you?
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by MrMcJay(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

That is why I used the term ethics. It is an unofficial position used in place of technicalities . Afterall there is the saying that there is honour among thieves
And also giving the definition of a term is not a case of copy and paste, but rather a case of shared knowledge. Learn and stop being loquacious

Since it is a case of Crime, what is the unofficial position used in place of legalities?
The days of criminality and impunity are over. Get that and stop employing unnecessary verbosity.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

Gosh! You are so pathetic. U're not evolved enough to be reasoned with!

Get the help you so desperately need or crawl back to your hole and manage your idiocy!

Oh, another sucker punch for a dumb gigolo !
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

What Buhari's certificate forgery? That one Chukwudi or FFK or Olisa Metuh alleges someone forges a certificate makes it so? Use your brain boy!

The facts:
1. The police have established that there was a forgery of the Senate Standing Order

2. The Ministry of Justice will very likely affirm that it's a criminal offence and therefore prosecute those involved.

3. If that route does not lead to desired end, expect some senators armed with the police report to go to court.

Summary: Saraki and Ekweremandu are living on borrowed time.

Saraki and Ekweremadu are temporary SP/DSP that must or be forced to step aside unless Nigeria has permanently become a jungle which is the fervent wish of a certain ethnic group. God forbid bad thing !
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Such is uncalled for. Just make your point in a pragmatic manner. The fact is that this is a case of ethics. Whoever submitted the petition was wrong and should have resulted to dialogue than taking this to an external party. At the end of the day this matter will be settled politically and that is the fact

I beg to disagree. Error rather than a fact except and unless the change mantra is a farce in which case Nigeria is best written off.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrMcJay:
Oya Saraki bobo, o fe lo kirikiri bobo...

Between Saraki and his wife, I wonder who is going to land in prison first.

By the way, when Saraki is in prison, who's going to bring food for him considering that his wife would also be serving her own sentence?

What purpose does the prison service serve if Nigeria is truely not Animal farm ?
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by EdCure: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Oh @EdCure, i doff my hat for you. For weeks, i have sought for the right words to put this @chukwudi44 in his rightful place but couldn't. But you just used just about the most appropriate words to do that.
@chukwudi44 has a primitive, archaic and irritating way of reasoning. Period. He is one of those who believes that crime is good if it benefits them but justice is trash if it doesn't serve their purpose.
cheesy
Thanks, man.
I just got fed-up with how that plonker litter nairaland with his trademark idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by bashsani(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
Buhari forged certificate should also be included in the prosecution.
is anyone stopping u from from probing him.my friend u re free to its democracy
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Bro no finish me with laughter, abegi.

Lol; That was the line the hypocrites used for us when the illiterate certificate saga came up
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by MrMcJay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

What purpose does the prison service serve if Nigeria is truely not Animal farm ?

In theory, prisoners are fed. However, in actual fact, the food served in prison is poison in itself.
Re: IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
Even if Saraki/Ekweremadu presents NEPA bill as senate 2015 rule book,they will remain SP/DSP till 2019

Without meaning to be rude, i think you were born moronic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.