Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied (5725 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2016
LOVE UR SPOUSE
PLAY AT ALL TIMES
REACH OUT FOR EACH OTHER
UNDERSTAND URSELVES
SAY NO TO GAMES
WATCH EACH OTHERS BACK

1 Like

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by ArchitGreen(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Rakash(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy girls no just get joy this buhari era

5 Likes

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by andreernest28(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Girls and dier wahala
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
She's just messing with him. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy the guy sef no well.
#too MUCH of EVERYTHING is bad grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Princejboy(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
call her names wey she go undalerstand d meaning wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
When you're dating a lady that's not enlightened. Common sense should have told her to simply reciprocate in order to keep the fire burning but no, she just sits there passive, sucking up everything, relishing it all and giving very unintelligent responses.

13 Likes

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by jackie3B(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
awwww sum1 should call me those names.I will reciprocate.hshahahsha
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by wizard007(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

Good morning pumpkin

1 Like

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by jackie3B(f): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
wizard007:

Good morning pumpkin
awwww..good morning sweet candy
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2016
how old are you guys?? undecided
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by agrovick(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:
Smh! This is the era of equality, ladies first gringrin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
When you're dating a lady that's not enlightened. Common sense should have told her to simply reciprocate in order to keep the fire burning but no, she just sits there passive, sucking up everything, relishing it all and giving very unintelligent responses.
she might be joking as well lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2016
It's so funny, I need diz kinda man grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by metallisc(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

so all the hot fresh agege bread wey i dey call you since, wetin those ones come be!? ehn!?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
sinaj:
she might be joking as well lol grin
We both know that she is not joking, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Berlynn:
Why are you so angry? Are you a sadist?
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol, no say you want us to sabi say you dey use iPhone undecided . . . Nothing is fĂșcking interesting here angry
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by jackie3B(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

so all the hot fresh agege bread wey i dey call you since, wetin those ones come be!? ehn!?
hahahaha... urs is scary biko.. try anoda one
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by metallisc(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

hahahaha... urs is scary biko.. try anoda one

ok.. how about my special succulent sweet kpof kpof!? cool

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by jackie3B(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

ok.. how about my special succulent sweet kpof kpof!? cool
orange would have been better.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by metallisc(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

orange would have been better.

you see, this is the problem with nigerian babes... you for first collect the one wey i give you happily before asking for something else!

na waa oo!

Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

Why are you so angry? Are you a sadist?

wtf are you undecided
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:

We both know that she is not joking, yeah?
she was joking
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy the guy sef no well.

#too MUCH of EVERYTHING is bad grin
na me u dey Yab o
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
Oga dats Hw we play
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by Voy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Lol, no say you want us to sabi say you dey use iPhone undecided . . . Nothing is fĂșcking interesting here angry
somppl sabi use yansh reason
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by McBrooklyn(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:
somppl sabi use yansh reason
OK!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Berlynn:

Yes, you're a sad little girl and you need help. I can help you free up all the baggage in your life. I can, really. Just send me a pm.
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:
Oga dats Hw we play
Wow... You have no idea, do you? Please continue your play ok, pretend I don't exist. grin
Re: Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied by KevMitnick: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Voy:
she was joking
OK ok. You win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics / Finally Had Sex At 25!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.