Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35685 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2015
LOUIS6:

Abeg show me d link to download this movies
if you're using android download the apps Showbox or MoviesHD....showbox has some problems at the moment.. There are a lot of movies and series do download.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
DROGON:
if you're using android download the apps Showbox or MoviesHD....showbox has some problems at the moment.. There are a lot of movies and series do download.

Na BlackBerry I dey use o...
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2015
LOUIS6:

Na BlackBerry I dey use o...
i don't know if blackberries have such apps
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by daresimon(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2015
NCP:
How can l exhaust 165gb.. Haba.

165? Abi wetin? Abeg wey ur aws dey make I come visit? Me wey dey manage 4gb
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Damjoy(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2015
pillan:
I play candy crush,four pics and 1 word,choco blocks nd d rest

Abeg level wetin you don reach for candy crush and odus?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Damjoy(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2015
bamac:
wait!!! Na nokia3310 u dey use?

I wonder ooo
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Damjoy(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:
I simply continue with my Candy Crush, been stuck in level 92 since time immemorial sad

Me stuck in level 105
Try play ODUS on candy crush new version na
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by lokoloko84(m): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2015
DROGON:
Guy I sure say you pman no like roman film reach me... Game of thrones na me and my mum plus my sis dey conquer am. Better series plenty I don even forget some.

Homeland too, I like am die plus the following.

And reign them too plenty. I get like 10 downloaded series wey I never watch.
My guy,please how can I can get those downloaded seasonal films of yours.I mean those with completed series.
I like seasonal films.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by 2dillu2(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Mrbee21:

Bigoted swine,idiotic attention seeker,moreover i dnt deal with ur type
but tbf it's not right to share your numbers with strangers be careful
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by 2dillu2(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
urs is just .165gb? Thats not even up to what i suscribe for my dog
undecided should I believe you
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

They say "ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE" which is what you just did..... I like people like you that says what's on their mind instead of pretending its okay. Anyway I will send you Phone Credit (I guess you can Transfer it to Data?) sorry I dont know how it works... but I guess you can make use of the Credit, but first just say Sorry to the Girl you Insulted... Yes she did provoke you with her comment, but still you could have been the bigger Man and Ignore her. Life is too short for Fights and Quarrel... So why dont you just be a Gentleman and say "Sorry" And you are done! How do I send it to you? Your email? Just lemme know and which Network? I can send Glo, Mtn, Airtell and Etisalat... I will look out for your response. Be well
Pls share with me, I want to subscribe pls, airtel. This is my number 07018798617
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:09am On Aug 07, 2015
lokoloko84:
My guy,please how can I can get those downloaded seasonal films of yours.I mean those with completed series.
I like seasonal films.
Do u have enough Data for downloads.?? Do u use an android device.??
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by lokoloko84(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
DROGON:
Do u have enough Data for downloads.?? Do u use an android device.??
I use an android phone.But I am thinking of the data usage. I am on airtel 3Gig monthly data plan.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Harmvirus(f): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2015
I feel awful but those are the times I remenber the e-books that I've downloaded and the games on my phone
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2015
dmy:
Do i run simple server and proxydriod simultaneously at the same time?

Yes, activate simple server frst then gobover to proxydriod and activate it so all apps are powered up.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by generaljosh(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2015
I always felt my heart is broken then I play music, candy crush, 3d magic words and Dr. Driving to console mysef
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Rimamsirufun(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
i can't live without data. il just die.

I accept it might be hard but for you to talk of dying.... I think you are going to the extreme. #Jesus_saves.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls can dis subscription work on my BlackBerry Z3

Yes since its supports some andriod apps. Try it out.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Demigods:

Yes since its supports some andriod apps. Try it out.

Like how many GB will dey gimme for d 100 per day subscription?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
LOUIS6:

Like how many GB will dey gimme for d 100 per day subscription?

To me it has no limit but cap they say is over 6gb a day
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Damjoy:

Me stuck in level 105
Try play ODUS on candy crush new version na
I play ODUS a times, but does candy crush have a new version?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by marqueetim(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
baba show your boys the way. 165gb. cheesy
NCP:
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nastydude(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Demigods:

Hmm na wa o. If you use simple server without rooting your phone some apps like WhatsApp will not work. You will have to subscribe WhatsApp bundle for itbto work without root. To do it is 100 naira. 25 naira WhatsApp bundle then 70 naira bb10

To configure
Go to setting in your phone, click on access point.
Create New APN settings On Your Phone As Follows..
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
APN: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Save And Activate it, set ss your default settings.

Go to simple server and configure the settings:
==>Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
==>Proxy Port: 8080
==>Injection Method: get
==>Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
==>Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
==>Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
==>Log level: debug
Close the settings and click the connect button.
How bout the setting for simple server for PC
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by raywise17(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
gidjah post36666458: Got tru with my 2015mb last wk o, and had to get ds small java to kip up.dnt wanna spend dat much on data ds mnth.d tin no easy o!bros wt 165gb,pls can u send some to me?,my goons over here aint smilling ova data at all

if my data finish e go b like say i wan die but e dey give me time to know about my surroundin and bathe thrice in a day.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Cojay(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
DROGON:
hehehe.. Some go even happy say they're getting 4.5GB for #2500 when I can get 125GB for that same #2500.
But dis ur 125GB for #2500 , i for like make u tell me o.... aw u see am nw??
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
kayjasper:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

All of you are learners where this dude is.

Imagine begging a total online stranger for data? He even went ahead to paste all his 3 numbers.
Hoping the stranger will just share some data to his 3 lines"!
Na so e easy?

What a Joke.

Seems he is already a slave to his phone.
Peeps like him will definitely steal their parents money or use their school fee to purchase data.

grin grin grin
Wicked! Lol.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2015
@demigod i want to say very big tankvu very d simple server tutorial, bt i av 2 questions
1. will i av to send bblited (#70) evryday to browse?
2.hw many mb or gig du i av access to daily?

am xpetin ya reply
tanks a million
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DedeNkem: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
NCP:

30 (5.5 gb each) HD films can eat it up.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
@demigod i want to say a very big tank u for d simple server tutorial, bt i av 2 questions
1. will i av to send bblited (#70) evryday to browse?
2.hw many mb or gig du i av access to daily?

am xpetin ya reply
tanks a million
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
lokoloko84:
I use an android phone.But I am thinking of the data usage. I am on airtel 3Gig monthly data plan.
there are loads of movies and TV series... The problem is your data . I have enough data..so I download a lot.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Sleekshady(f): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2015
I won't mind 1GB please
daresimon:

165? Abi wetin? Abeg wey ur aws dey make I come visit? Me wey dey manage 4gb

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Freetel: Japan’s Smartphone Enters Nigerian Market / MTN Blackberry Internet Service Down!!! / How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.