Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35717 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Swagk101(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
I just downloaded naruto 125 episodes outta 220 after that na Shippuden.

But why u go say na only supernatural sure pass.

You never watch Game of thrones.??

This na the list of my favorites season films

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Vikings
The Borgias
Rome
Da Vinci's demon
Alphas
Teen wolf.
Strike back
Prison break
Lost
Arrow

Them plenty.

On point, can't wait for Da Vinci's demon season 3
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by 1daboi: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
I read Wikipedia. Thanks to airtel
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
when ur data expires u buy anoda one asap no sulking involved.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Swagt101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Download link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e69c82a7

Configuration follow steps accordingly

==> Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file folder, click on the ‘Simpler Servers.exe and run the application.
==> Load #100 on your MTN line and send BBMIDID to 21600, when activated slot the SIM into your modem >>Connect it to your PC then After receiving the welcome to Mtn Bis message, Go to setting on your Modem and configure your
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,
Password & username: web >> Also configure your browser and IDM to 127.0.0.1 port 8080
Open your browser and start surfing and downloading.
Thanks for this info bro... I'm gonna try it on my lappy 2moro... Hope it works?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by economia: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

It will work don't worry, try kingroot it is what I used.

Send BBLITED to 21600 to sub, then WhatsApp bundle,
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
na simple server o

Reply me now.. cry
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gmacnoms(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
bamac:
and u call dt wonders? Stop it jare!

cc: bamac
dearpreye

Dats 2500 is old... I use 1000 for 3.5G over a year+. I was Rilli surprised knowin persons still use dat 2500
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Dhavido(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:
I hardly run out of data shaa.....GLO dey do wonders...

In the rare occasion of the improbable, I read my downloaded ebooks.

i feel you. with just 2,500 I will get 4.5gb on my glo line. none stop surfing and downloading on my Android device

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Swagt101:
Thanks for this info bro... I'm gonna try it on my lappy 2moro... Hope it works?

Yes of course, just be sure to follow the steps correctly
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
gmacnoms:

cc: bamac
dearpreye

Dats 2500 is old... I use 1000 for 3.5G over a year+. I was Rilli surprised knowin persons still use dat 2500

Bro, I was recently introduced to it. Airtel don use me build houses grin grin.....bring me to speed....What's the code for the 1000 for 3.5G....
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by fastlane84: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
That's the reason u should join

www.mygsmnaira.com/profits800

.... They pay u 4 little tasks.... And u can use your money to buy data/airtime from them.... Directly from ur e-wallet..
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gmacnoms(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
any unlimited mtn plan.?? #100 for 5GB don tire me.
pls how do u do it? dis #100 for 5GB
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by economia: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

I use proxydriod though autoproxy works too but I prefer driod. I use BBLITED send to 21600 at N70 then WhatsApp bundle. They have weekly for 25naira which is 5mb and monthly which is 25mb for 60 naira
Code for weekly: WAW to 131 montly WAM t0131
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Scapetta: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin
femi4:
[/quote] grin[quote author=femi4 post=36644969]
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
My ps4 go land October. Gaming things.

Make sense especially God of war Xbox no get am. Anyway sha flex na turn by turn. grin
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dhavido:
i feel you. with just 2,500 I will get 4.5gb on my glo line. none stop surfing and downloading on my Android device

That's the way to go.....
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Threedots:

baba , pls how did you power your server on mtn.

Bros I listed all the steps here already go back to the previous page u should see al informatons
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gmacnoms(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I was recently introduced to it. Airtel don use me build houses grin grin.....bring me to speed....What's the code for the 1000 for 3.5G....
it's glo,Not airtel o. It's not a cheat, it's a normal sub
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by jerrymej(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm! Well I do experience it years back when am using Java! Now with BB my 1K is always boarded few days for my subscription to expire to auto renew... I prefer Data to airtime.. When am using java after my data is exhausted I just keep flexing with Music and viewing pics...
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dfrost: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
NCP:
How can l exhaust 165gb.. Haba.

NCP no kill me abeg with laughter cheesy
Are you downloading the sun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by economia: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Download link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e69c82a7

Configuration follow steps accordingly

==> Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file folder, click on the ‘Simpler Servers.exe and run the application.
==> Load #100 on your MTN line and send BBMIDID to 21600, when activated slot the SIM into your modem >>Connect it to your PC then After receiving the welcome to Mtn Bis message, Go to setting on your Modem and configure your
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,
Password & username: web >> Also configure your browser and IDM to 127.0.0.1 port 8080
Open your browser and start surfing and downloading.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
it's glo,Not airtel o. It's not a cheat, it's a normal sub

I use Glo too. I've stopped doing cheat for over 3 years. Pls bring me to speed.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gmacnoms(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dhavido:
no... with 2000 u get 7000 on ur glo line
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Swagt101(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Yes of course, just be sure to follow the steps correctly
Jah bless! Would give u feedback...
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by economia: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Make sure access point is like that below
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oladimejjy:
Hw can it get finished wen am using etisalat unlimited cheat....... ;DHw can it get finished wen am using etisalat unlimited cheat.......
plz can u help out on dat one?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by shumax: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Funny enough, I was in this situation for almost a week, until about an hour ago. I almost ran mad.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Readwhan02(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Karmanaut:
That is why I have an offline pørn collection.
Pic related.
of dat size? datz really huge wat dah Bleep.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dozzynet(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

It will work don't worry, try kingroot it is what I used.

Send BBLITED to 21600 to sub, then WhatsApp bundle,
Greetings to you bro. Pls what's the code for 1 month and what's the data cap for 1 month. My s4 is rooted and i have used various tweaks on it but yet to try this blackberry tweak. Do u advice i go for 1 month sub? Thanks a lot.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
kannymoore:

BwAAAAhhahahaahahahahahahaha!!

Bare hands ba
Abi Your pweek skin no dey peel ni??!
grin grin grin grin. grin grin
i guess my dick has gorillaglass 3 loooz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.