Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35701 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
na so o.

I'll try this new one as soon as the current one runs out. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ demigod.... plz i need ur assistance concerning dis proxydroid. av been following ur xplanatn on hw to configure Simple Server for mtn free browsing using bb sub. wat i dnt understand is hw i can configure d proxydroid so as to enable d simple server work effectively. i av downloaded all d necessary stuffs(simple server and doidproxy). plz xplain how i wil configure d proxydroid so dat it can wok wit d simple server. av already configure d simple server
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Kangol99(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
I read my downloaded ebooks and also do some writing (of my new books.)
That's what I do when my MB is exhausted....and I make sure I subscribe ASAP.
A MOST READ FOR EVERYONE THAT WANT TO START MAKING N75K-250K EVERY MONTH. Here: www.netincometruth.com/johnoffer.php
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
guy na long procedure.... U Sabi tweak

I can tweak....i will PM you...
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by donwise1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
In these days of cheats and free data all over.... how can I exhaust 201GB in one network and more than 50gb in other sims. come in here and wave bye bye to data subscription http://wisetechs..com
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dmy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Dial *131# goto BlackBerry plans check bb10 plan can sub week monthly. Data cap is till thy kingdom comes
So i should subscribe to a bb plan weekly or monthly to continue using it. Any special settings for the proxydroid
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by scentmarlc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
i can't live without data. il just die.

Eeyah pele
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
dmy:

So i should subscribe to a bb plan weekly or monthly to continue using it. Any special settings for the proxydroid

No u can continue using 100 naira own everyday but u made mention abt d everyday from d way u spoke I noticed u didn't like subbing everyday dats y I said can just do weekly or monthly and not just any BlackBerry plans please. Only bb10 plans . just configure ur proxydriod like dat in pix below

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
@demigods can i plz chat wir u on watsapp?........ here s my nmba 08033842433
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Lexusgs430: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
I cannot run out of data, infact I have never run out of data & I will never run out of data!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
dereborn:
@demigods can i plz chat wir u on watsapp?........ here s my nmba 08033842433

OK saved ur number plz will msg tmrw ehn man need to sleep cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Dhavido(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
no... with 2000 u get 7000 on ur glo line
which plan
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
plz, send d nmba now...... i wont disturb u wit chatting dis nyt.....pllllzzzz
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Dhavido(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
no... with 2000 u get 7000 on ur glo line
whats the plan and code
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
dereborn:
@ demigod.... plz i need ur assistance concerning dis proxydroid. av been following ur xplanatn on hw to configure Simple Server for mtn free browsing using bb sub. wat i dnt understand is hw i can configure d proxydroid so as to enable d simple server work effectively. i av downloaded all d necessary stuffs(simple server and doidproxy). plz xplain how i wil configure d proxydroid so dat it can wok wit d simple server. av already configure d simple server

Here sir

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by manee2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
i can't live without data. il just die.
_ u weren't even existing..
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dmy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

No u can continue using 100 naira own everyday but u made mention abt d everyday from d way u spoke I noticed u didn't like subbing everyday dats y I said can just do weekly or monthly and not just any BlackBerry plans please. Only bb10 plans . just configure ur proxydriod like dat in pix below
Ok. So the proxy droid settings are the same as the simple server settings? Do i run simple server and proxydriod simultaneously at the same time?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ demigod... plz i av to chat wit u on watsapp tmoro,plz giv me ur nmba. i stil av son stuffs to ask bt i dnt want t disturb u tnyt
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nollywoodbabe: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mrbee21:

Abeg share me some data,08132030553,08120408820,08058687471...pls help a broda

They say "ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE" which is what you just did..... I like people like you that says what's on their mind instead of pretending its okay. Anyway I will send you Phone Credit (I guess you can Transfer it to Data?) sorry I dont know how it works... but I guess you can make use of the Credit, but first just say Sorry to the Girl you Insulted... Yes she did provoke you with her comment, but still you could have been the bigger Man and Ignore her. Life is too short for Fights and Quarrel... So why dont you just be a Gentleman and say "Sorry" And you are done! How do I send it to you? Your email? Just lemme know and which Network? I can send Glo, Mtn, Airtell and Etisalat... I will look out for your response. Be well
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
dmy:

Ok. So the proxy droid settings are the same as the simple server settings?

Not all. Just configure it like my own in the pic i shared. If u wanna watch YouTube video proxydriod must b on.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gingerman876: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
I cant cope. I will re-sub immediately.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Sambar(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Promking:
I felt lonely, empty, like i was on exile. My phone began to lose taste and i wanted a new device

I remembered all that i could have downloaded and streamed

I just kept myself busy with fifa 14 league matches plus other offline games and quality music

10MB plan felt like gold to me.....lol
hello boss...pls whr can i download d fifa 14 offline version.....i will very much appreciate it if u can post d link here
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ demigod... plz av already changed my android imei to bb...... du i av to revert back my imei for d simple server to work?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dmy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Not all. Just configure it like my own in the pic i shared. If u wanna watch YouTube video proxydriod must b on.
Do i run simple server and proxydriod simultaneously at the same time?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
you no know abt MoviesHD and Showbox.?? Na my downloading medium.

Almost any TV series or Movies, I dey download.

Abeg show me d link to download this movies
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Timzyy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
my phone becomes useless, my battery last longer, nd I finally hav time to read my books.. data na like devil
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
hehehe.. Some go even happy say they're getting 4.5GB for #2500 when I can get 125GB for that same #2500.

Abeg show me d way nah?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't exhauste my data.....

Its unlimited now
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by dereborn(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
@dmy......av u finally get d simple server working? mine is working now bt i want to kno if we av to b subscribin evryday and d code to use to chek d data balance
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by harristo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
If free browsing is a sin then, I don't want to repent. Click share if you think it's a sin, click like if you don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Demigods:

Pls can dis subscription work on my BlackBerry Z3

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.