Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. (2809 Views)

He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy / Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Definitely you must have known or seen some kids who suck there thumbs or fiddle with there belly buttons or do both at the same time,have you ever wonderd the rapture they they go into when doin such?
Well..mine as a kid was that i was so obsessed with touching the woman's hair, i cant sleep effectively at night without placing my hands on my mum's hair,any woman that comes across me then,i must want to touch her hair.
Now the problems is that am a grown up man now but i cant still resist caressing my lovers hair.
When we meet even at public, i always feel the strong urge to run my fingers down those hairs, no matter the style.
i can end up messing up the hair like i normally do, but i dont mind as i always feel some sort of peace in it.
Any kind of prescription for me or is it just a habitual trait.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Loool... U go so buy hair for ur woman eh

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Loool... U go so buy hair for ur woman eh
the thing tire me...i cant just resist running my fingers on them
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Now I like my man like dis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by AfroKnight: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
This is strong.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by AfroKnight: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
Now I like my man like dis cheesy

I'm not sure you'd want him to run his fingers through your newly made hair in public.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by jamex93(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
And u go don over buy Brazilian hair for dem gals b dat o
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by IamLEGEND1: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
if you dont mess the hair up with ur hands while outside..

dragging the hair back and forth on the pillow during the sex will ruin the hair anyways

so all na GodWin.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by powerfulsettingz: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Download full version of ur hair or better still do an update
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by damilareoye: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
grin

husband material in hair.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dragging the hair back and forth on the pillow during the sex will ruin the hair anyways

so all na GodWin.

looOO.ols not draggingooO...just some soft caress
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by misspicy(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

I'm not sure you'd want him to run his fingers through your newly made hair in public.
I wouldnt mind....i actually like d feeling.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
jamex93:
And u go don over buy Brazilian hair for dem gals b dat o
am still,hustlingooo...my muscle never reach now...but she will have a wardrobe of it someday...
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by AfroKnight: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

I wouldnt mind....i actually like d feeling.

Even in public? Really? Both of you might end up feeling hòrny in public. Na wa.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by lilspiceyy(f): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so all na GodWin.

LWKMD. Dis is so hilarious.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by adedayourt(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:
Definitely you must have known or seen some kids who suck there thumbs or fiddle with there belly buttons or do both at the same time,have you ever wonderd the rapture they they go into when doin such?
Well..mine as a kid was that i was so obsessed with touching the woman's hair, i cant sleep effectively at night without placing my hands on my mum's hair,any woman that comes across me then,i must want to touch her hair.
Now the problems is that am a grown up man now but i cant still resist caressing my lovers hair.
When we meet even at public, i always feel the strong urge to run my fingers down those hairs, no matter the style.
i can end up messing up the hair like i normally do, but i dont mind as i always feel some sort of peace in it.
Any kind of prescription for me or is it just a habitual trait.

JUST OBEY UR CALLING ND BCOME AN HAIR DRESSER.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by IamLEGEND1: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:
looOOools not draggingooO...just some soft caress
nuances bro,

NUANCES.

you caress the hair outside.

but can tug on it behind closed doors(in a sèxy way of coz)

And i was talking about the back and forth motion that occurs during the act....

or if na she dey up, den her jumping up and down is what messes up the hair,not you.

even though you can help with the process too.
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Mprex(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2015
lol. I'd just advice your lady to keep her hair natural when she is around you so you can bury your hands there permanently.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that trait of yours. A good number of ladies actually love the feeling

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
adedayourt:

JUST OBEY UR CALLING ND BCOME AN HAIR DRESSER.
looOOls...may be i will give it a thought...but right now am comfortable with my job...
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nuances bro,

NUANCES.

you caress the hair outside.

but can tug on it behind closed doors(in a sèxy way of coz)

And i was talking about the back and forth motion that occurs during the act....

or if na she dey up, den her jumping up and down is what messes up the hair,not you.

even though you can help with the process too.
lol..
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Mprex:
lol. I'd just advice your lady to keep her hair natural when she is around you so you can bury your hands there permanently.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that trait of yours. A good number of ladies actually love the feeling
so i should continue...
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by adedayourt(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:
looOOls...may be i will give it a thought...but right now am comfortable with my job...

DO GIV IT A THOUGHT, embarking on it as a hobby wudnt be a bad idea
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Get a Lady with naturally long hair Like me grin so you can play with it as much as you want

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Get a Lady with naturally long hair Like me grin so you can play with it as much as you want

i could be the happiest man alve...when i succeded in touching the hairs of all the ladies in nairaland...starting with yours..mrsphyno
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
adedayourt:

DO GIV IT A THOUGHT, embarking on it as a hobby wudnt be a bad idea
ok oo

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Mprex(f): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:
so i should continue...
YESwink

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by jamex93(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:
am still,hustlingooo...my muscle never reach now...but she will have a wardrobe of it someday...

Lolx

All d best bro

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Mprex:
YESwink
ok angel...i heard you
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by IamLEGEND1: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2015
lilspiceyy:

LWKMD. Dis is so hilarious.

and also very true

NO?
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by IamLEGEND1: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2015
adedayourt:

BCOME AN HAIR DRESSER
diz na confam yoruba guy
i'll bet you pronounced it "an air dresser"
#AhairDresser
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
diz na confam yoruba guy
i'll bet you pronounced it "an air dresser"
#AhairDresser
hahha...this man sef
Re: Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. by faith551(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Well it's not as absurd as you think, the woman natural hair has a way of hitting a spot on the male hormones. Majority of guys like running their fingers through a healthy female hair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To / Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.