Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People (478 Views)

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by Naijboyzz: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JX92-j7FUls/VcJuCcD9VoI/AAAAAAAGIiY/sBkAGh9Llq0/s1600/CLqQjaEXAAAqhGX.jpg[/img]

Ekiti governor seen dancing with his people at Ikere Ekiti today where he attended the ground breaking ceremony of ultra modern Elegberun Market. Another photo after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zcjDykioedg/VcJuDPiHroI/AAAAAAAGIig/HgJa537FKsU/s1600/CLqQkCKWUAANrLc.jpg[/img]

Source: http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/08/photos-gov-ayo-fayose-dances-with-his.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by Melahou(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's your time to dance and enjoy...
Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by jerryunit48: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just like this man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by midolian(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
I dey feel this wide-mouth sometimes, make I no lie

The relationship he has with his people(grassroots) is unearthly smiley
Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dis is d greatest politician from south west, his wisdom(politics) surpasses dat of Awolowo
10-0 governor
25-0 governor
Tha oshokomhole of yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dis is d greatest politician from south west, his wisdom(politics) surpasses dat of Awolowo
10-0 governor
25-0 governor
Tha oshokomhole of yoruba race

Let me ask NLers..

..Click like for Fayose ..Share for Awolowo grin
Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by Elslim: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
yeye
Re: Photos: Gov. Ayo Fayose Dances With His People by nigerianvenom(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Temi Temi here comes ur role model.the buhari's tormentor

(1) (Reply)

Unpatriotic Lawmakers Draging Their Feet On Pay Cut. / Don’t Negotiate With Boko Haram, ACF Warns FG / Fasehun To Buhari: Probe Babangida, Obasanjo, Others Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.