Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68579 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by iswallker(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mrkelv:

My source : http://www.androidnigeria.com.ng/iphone-6-vs-tecno-camon-c8-camera-showdown/

Cc : Lalasticlala

i was tempted to click on the report button for u...
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by butanep(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Unclerukus:
IPhone fan boys you should know that the iPhone since steve jobs died is a mere status symbol, I've used iPhone since iPhone 1. There's nothing special in an iPhone, a mid-ranged andriod would basically do all an iPhone 6 can if not better. The iPhone feels better in peoples mind mainly because it usually has a solid design and casing, the rest is massively overrated. lots of limitations on the system, can't use bluetooth and always needing a computer to do anything useful on the phone. I have seen android phones produced last 2 years that the iPhone 6 can't touch.
I am not sure you have used Iphone 6.

You used Iphone 1 using it to relate Iphone 6. Guy how far...

Iphones doesn't share to other device except to just their product. That's the peculiarity of the device.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Jidibia(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Most of us bragging here have not laid our hands on iphone6. I have seen and explored iphone6 and its nothing but overpriced phone. Don't be slaves to capitalism. The above pictures have shown that tecno c8 camera beats iphone6 camera in low light and u people are here saying shit. I see nothing special in iphone6 so make una park well jur.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by francizy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
ShaiMalika:
so all the pro-tecno fans y'all are telling me that if you are given both and asked to pick one, you will pick the tecno because of the camera? laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Pick the iPhone 6, sell it, then head to the stores to purchase tecno with 1/5 of the iPhone money... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Randerl: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Junk Blogging, Very Bad for Bloggers.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Avatar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
What are we testing ? Lol ...apple has the crown here
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Amazo: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mrkelv:

My source : http://www.androidnigeria.com.ng/iphone-6-vs-tecno-camon-c8-camera-showdown/

Cc : Lalasticlala

Another joke undecided undecided. The iPhone6 is incontrovertibly better in all ramifications. What an insult angry!
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Omoedeki: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm this is very good cheesy how much is it? and will it last lng cos tecno fones are cheap, buh they don't last at all!
It depends on usage. I've been using my L3 for about 2yrs now and the phone is still very good.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by grammarcop(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol
This OP does not know about camera

IPhone 6 shoots video at 240 fps, what does this tecno crap have to offer?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by omofada1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Well, with specifications listed about C8, its obvious its a good phone, but i tell you professionally, it depends on how you can handle and set you camera, even if you have the highest MP, the quality of your picture will be wack. So my point is, if i set the camera of iPhone6, it'll beat that of TecnoC8 hands down.....#TeamIphone
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why concern yourself with an insect when you can take down the lion. #teamtecnoforever
killzone:
IPhone 6 and tecno Camon lwtmb the tecno should go and be compared with the likes of infinix zero 2
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Raymondluv(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
niceguy7:
Galaxy win white colour.....14k Gionee m2.....17,500+the accessories Bold 5 white colour 9900....9,900 Conditions: neatly and carefully used + guarantee

Pls whatsapp: 08075753750 for them pix

i wan buy but between bold 4 and touch 2 which one better pass
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
We have Jesus already. thank you. Tecno forever!
bigiyaro:
dis tekino can't even compete wit nokia pure view n all u guys dat tinks dis tekino phone can compete wit d iphone, u all need jesus in ur lives.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
it won't be bad. Na wa for all this doubting thomas o
Decale:
This is a stupid comparison...

Either the pics were photoshopped or it wasn't an iPhone 6 camera

IPhone 6 with score of 82 on DxoMark is beaten by Tecno? Please...

This is marketing gimmick to sell the phone like they did with the unimpressed BOOM phone. Release the phone and see the bad camera in it

Rubbish...
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by hokaamoy: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
lolz. i swear. over tecno fa. mschw
nani667:
Useless threads tend to thrive on this nairaland.... Imagine over five pages of crap
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Listen to a wiser man next time. Tecno is worth it and more
stonecoldcafe:
A wise man once told me as long as its tecno I shouldn't buy.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Jidibia(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
tbadejo25:
We have Jesus already. thank you. Tecno forever!
U need serious deliverance.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol! come on, man.
stonecoldcafe:
A wise man once told me as long as its tecno I shouldn't buy.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh God... the way God will bless you ehn!! i'm a proud team tecno member
Jidibia:
Most of us bragging here have not laid our hands on iphone6. I have seen and explored iphone6 and its nothing but overpriced phone. Don't be slaves to capitalism. The above pictures have shown that tecno c8 camera beats iphone6 camera in low light and u people are here saying shit. I see nothing special in iphone6 so make una park well jur.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
and na now now i bless you oh... why you do this kain tin now
Jidibia:

U need serious deliverance.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tbadejo25: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
pls carry your badmouth comot for here. thank you.
Izygab:
That's how they will make so much mouth nd den release one kind rubbish camera.. wey b like se na body and soul d tin d snap at once
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
I smell good marketing. the reach shows they are confident in themselves. I have a feeling Tecno will really surprise us this year.
killzone:
but comparing to an iPhone 6,isn't that a bit what should I call it.
Besides I smell scam
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
On behalf of all tecno fans, I wish to tell you that we already have Jesus and we don't need your negativity darkening our skies.
bigiyaro:
dis tekino can't even compete wit nokia pure view n all u guys dat tinks dis tekino phone can compete wit d iphone, u all need jesus in ur lives.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by tunexkiboy: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
BenKafor:
Tecno phones are not cheap they are affordable, I used a Tecno phone for 3 good years, no complaints. Tecno phones last

Wen did tecno cum out dat uve used it for d past 3 years.... Haba.... Na u first launch am b dat ooooo
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's the right spirit! #teamtecno
Jidibia:
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Have you used this tecno before? come on, the phone is not even out. don't fall a victim of brainwashing. join the tecno winning side
holusormi:
Too many people dissing on the beloved iphone 6 , the best phone in the world at the moment ,,, check out these wonderful pictures submitted by different Iphone6 users around the world , them come back to apologize for comparing that chinko Techno to the almighty Iphone

https://www.apple.com/iphone/world-gallery/

If you haven't used an iphone before , you no go just understand abeg !!! undecided
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by MrDoGood(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chuksteric:
The phone is just so cute..... Who ever thought tecno would be compared to an iPhone
There's nothing to compare there.
Not even close. Tecno should stick to their class.
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by authenticman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Femikutti:
Jesus which kind of comparism is this naw, IPhone is far better than this crapy tecno

U guys missed the op's point completely. OP was emphatic abt picture quality of both fones under certain conditions, pls!!!
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by bolafez(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm this is very good cheesy how much is it? and will it last lng cos tecno fones are cheap, buh they don't last at all!

for your mind ...I've been using my tecno phantom a+ for the past 2 years and nothing has happened to it
tecno is among the best
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by willian10: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
some pple are just too foolish, he compared the camera not the whole device, I've not used tecno c8 but trust me, iPhone 6 picture quality is bad when the intensity of light is low even with flash
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by nonichuks: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
and that's how this phone will clear your doubts. #teamtecno
killzone:
IPhone 6 and tecno Camon lwtmb the tecno should go and be compared with the likes of infinix zero 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.