Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? (804 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Picture source: http://bamisepeters..com

Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Melahou(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
yes i`ll continue...
it was a reflex action
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Last chance thing grin
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Question for d ladies
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
I won't. Thats a sign from God, so I won't marry him.
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by bamac(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I won't. Thats a sign from God, so I won't marry him.
sign indeed
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by bamac(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Melahou:
yes i`ll continue... it was a reflex action
na man u be, i expect less
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
homo?
Re: If It Were To Be You Will You Continue With This Marriage? by Afrok(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why not? I will hold his prick right away. shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pix / Hello Am Titilayo I Need A Cool Guy For Real Love... / Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.