Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? (797 Views)

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by yakamata(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? To the ladies in the house: l know we all love to flaunt our looks and look sexy. You know what l mean. Can you leave the house for a day without makeup? That is, go to work, an outing with a friend or a boyfriend, shopping, just going out without makeup? No lip gloss, or eyeliner or blush. Do you feel strange as if something is missing? Everyone, feel free to express how you feel and say your mind.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by ginawest(f): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes i can
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't even Wear makeups...undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by izaray(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
That shouldn't be a question, why can't i go out, without wearing a make-up, come on I was not borned with it...
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by tpiah11: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Who wants to know?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by CharlyNick: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
90% won't
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Charlezz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
ginawest:
yes i can
hmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by x6blade(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Have you ever seen a
Snail without its shell. Or a car moving without an engine. Or a train moving on asphalt. Or a house without a land. Or an airplane without landing gear Ladies are like that grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes of course,,makeup makes one look older..
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yes!!! i dont like make up angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yes of course,,makeup makes one look older..

This is true. Some people look worse and older with makeups. And, I think I am of this category.

I feel like a clown with makeup on. Most I have done is lip gloss, but it is to keep lips moist.

I have been doing bare face ever since I came of age to care about my appearance.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yes because I am too lazy early in the morning to put in make up LOL
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
At times I attend lectures without makeup......its no big deal!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Deefuray(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yes I can, I do it a lot

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Maximillian1: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
People dey lie sha...no be girls again..Smh
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Somethingodd(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't even wear makeup nigga. Lmfao, it's stressful, uncomfortable and hideous.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by homealone2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cha!! Girls can lie...i don faint
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Can't go to work without a few touch-ups, but to an outing etc, no problem.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by prettyjo(f): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes.
severally
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
i even go for lectures without it and i feel grt on those occasions.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Supermod Called Nobody / Things To Know Before Marriage / Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.