Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. (2524 Views)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / President Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by nigerianvenom(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
vision2022:
After wishing him dead during electioneering campaign, Fayose has started opening his mouth talking rubbish again.

Ur buhari can do nothing
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
christinie:
they called him names eg they said he was slow eg Oshimole. No further questions. Am busy.
not too busy to tell lies Abi. what were the names they called him. what did osho say. or forever hold your lies and abuse unless you don't know the definition of insult add abuse
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ahaz: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
Supported. I have never seen where a governor who's part of the federal executive Council, basically part and parcel of the governance of the country continues to take on the president like that. Fayose is not the only PDP governor out there. Others have maximum respect for the office of the president, they don't just talk anyhow. Buhari has never had any person problem with fayose. Does fayose think we are still campaigning? By the time buhari starts using the police and the army in ekiti to frustrate his government he would start running to Olisa metuh and the Senate for help. Buhari go soon get him time.
Mr oga where were you when kwankwaso was insulting GEJ at will. I guess you were partying in Venus when fashole made it a point of duty in calling GEJ names. Atimes I wonder why you people think you have the right to do wrong to others without expecting a reply. APC desecrated the office of the President so learn to leave with it.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
saintgp:

lol,its against my principle to engage myself in a baseless argument atsuch i will allow u to continue dwelling in ur myopic mentality.....dia4 i enjoin u to go look for ur type,cos i ain't gonna reply ur callow msgs again.
beat it.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
mikolo80:
not too busy to tell lies Abi. what were the names they called him. what did osho say. or forever hold your lies and abuse unless you don't know the definition of insult add abuse
still busy.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
christinie:
still busy.
it's not a good look when fine girls tell lies o.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2015
mikolo80:
it's not a good look when fine girls tell lies o.
you lied that APC members never insulted GEJ. They even abused the wife too. So bad. Now you cry wolf when people diss the President. Now you see how it hurts.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by MrCork: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2015
christinie:
you lied that APC members never insulted GEJ. They even abused the wife too. So bad. Now you cry wolf when people diss the President. Now you see how it hurts.

^^^^^^ kaiiiiii...see yellow ice cream!!! tongue
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2015
christinie:
I reiterate
we did not insult the man (OK maybe i did)
but apc never insulted the man or his wife even
they never abused the man
even you cannot come up with a single example of insult or abuse,you're Just alleging and slandering and libelling with no evidence
it's not an insult if it's a fact
give me your examples and I will prove apc never abused the man and that fayose is.
abeg fine girl one Nigeria
no need to take it personal
we just wanted a change from gut wrenching failure
and once baba clears the augean stable (hopefully)
we change to phase 2
just like Churchill was good for war and not for. economy
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2015
mikolo80:
I reiterate
we did not insult the man (OK maybe i did)
but apc never insulted the man or his wife even
they never abused the man
even you cannot come up with a single example of insult or abuse,you're Just alleging and slandering and libelling with no evidence
it's not an insult if it's a fact
give me your examples and I will prove apc never abused the man and that fayose is.
abeg fine girl one Nigeria
no need to take it personal
we just wanted a change from gut wrenching failure
and once baba clears the augean stable (hopefully)
we change to phase 2
just like Churchill was good for war and not for. economy
I don't think I have your time. Just google the video of PEJ uploaded by APC arm saharareporters_for_buhari. Instances abound but there's no need arguing with someone like you.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^ kaiiiiii...see yellow ice cream!!! tongue
are you with me or against me in the instant case?
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by aresa: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Of what relevance and importance is the worthless nuisance and why should PMB be bothered with his stupidity with all the critical national issues he has to deal with?
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2015
christinie:
I don't think I have your time. Just google the video of PEJ uploaded by APC arm saharareporters_for_buhari. Instances abound but there's no need arguing with someone like you.
we were talking about Jona o but even then they Just told her to stop embarrassing us cos she was not behaving like a first lady.
abeg get my time o
as per fine girl mataa
you know now
but seriously she was the one talking about born troway and calling her superior a dead brain
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by brirold1(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2015
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: US Congress Speaker Has Resigned Because His Party Want Him To Resign / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence / Russia Sends Nuclear War Signals To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.