Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) (3668 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) / President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram - Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by wapSmart(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
The trent ko... The thread ni.

It will soon be cut off
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Men,being a president is not easy,your brains would be boiling,If Fayose was the president,he would have lana
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by ajebuter(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
If this is true, then the blood of innocent victims of boko haram, muslim or christian will haunt buhari.

This is nothing but injustice to their memories!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by omolami: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
It has often been said that bokoharam are non Nigerian, if so why is buhdinho given them amnesty. Well if it is true, I trust bokoharam will reject it just as they did to Gej
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by fctboy: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is it that PMB accepted islamization of the twelve northern states else I smell foul play
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by sebali: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I know Buhari is dull, There is a limit to exhibit that dullness, Buhari knows this. That said, this story is false. (I hope I'm right)

Even though ur stewpidity is epic.... I 4 once agree with u dat dis info. is false
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by mrrock: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Buhari created boko haram and can easily end it whenever he want. I'm glad he's finally ready to call his boys to order. We're tired of this killings.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
I won't believe this until there is an official pronouncement . Period
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by Heffalump(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is doubtful. Incredibly credulous!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by ADUBA1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good move by my Sai Baba. Let them also enjoy like the Niger Delta Millitant. What is good for the goose is also good for the gender. Nice one from PMB. They need that money more than those yeye Niger Delta Millitant
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why pmb, this people killed so many Nigerians, gave Islam a bad name
Pmb am not with u on this one o, hope the news isn't true
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by Jtmanager(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I know Buhari is dull, There is a limit to exhibit that dullness, Buhari knows this. That said, this story is false. (I hope I'm right)
i tire o lets just hope this old man makes use the wisdom f the old

Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is just like a nollywood movie. BH acted out the scripts so well and now, we have come to d TO GOD BE THE GLORY part where Buharam grants them amnesty as a reward. Next will be the CAST and CREW.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by eightsin(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol..
Make I sidoun and look first.... if na true,naim b say another group go come out in no time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by elbinmanny(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
This cant be true shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) by g00dslayer: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2015
gesundheit:
Another pdpest lying machine, next biko.

good morning......... tongue tongue tongue

Ajimobi Declares Assets / Benue And Taraba States Tribunal Verdicts: Before We Are Misled~By Miss Ngene / President Buhari "Killed English" On Twitter (must Read)