Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN (27487 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna / El-rufai Orders Arrest Of Ibrahim Musa, Spokesperson Of Shiite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by simongonner: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
God Bless Kaduna State..
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by yahrant140(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
dustmalik:
That's a great move by El-rufai. Transparency at its peak.
“Let the people know the truth and the country is safe.” - Abraham Lincoln
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by ChappyChase: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
To me, that's the only governor that knows he his a Governor not agberos like #fayo........
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lagos Government should borrow a leaf from El-Rufai single Treasury Account. Transparency and Accountability are needed changes for sustainable development in our nation.
Let us clamour for good governance irrespective of party affiliations.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
at first I was afraid of that man's capability, but now he is our man. He is the best tin dat can happen to any state. whenever he is ready for presidency, you have my support sir.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by danwhiskey: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
El-Ruffian.

Midget talkative...

Midget, with the best brain.
There are giants who are dullards.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by talktofemi: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Human memories could be so short.

GEJ already did this at the Federal level in the twilight of his administration.

So this ain't new.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by danwhiskey: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Am just loving this el rufai everytime i read News about kaduna

Kaduna people are just so lucky

Honestly we are lucky.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by slimfit1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- where is Tambuwal sef?
- Governor El- Rufai is well ahead in the game of succession of Mr.President

At least by 2023 -2031, El - Rufai can take over Nigeria....

Sai APC

He might just be your next president watch out action is what we need.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by danwhiskey: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Djnotte88:
El-rufai pay your workers july salary first before doing rubbish...today is 6th nd still no salary...ramalan ws better than you in that aspect...

Abeg go siddon jare.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by strongerthaneva(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Mini- buhari
only that this one is
educated.. even with that
he is clueless.
U no get sense...Ode but so sure he is not clueless than Oga jonathan and mama peace..
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by okunboy: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
talktofemi:
Human memories could be so short.

GEJ already did this at the Federal level in the twilight of his administration.

So this ain't new.

I was expecting someone to make reference to this until u did....Jonathan went further to capture all the collections to the TSA at the tail end of his administration. But I ain't sure the level of compliance across the MDAs though. This is Madam Okonjo work o! Read more here:

www.oagf.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by 4ifyomedon(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
You need to be a very hard man or better be very prayerful to lead most of Nigerian states.
Thus, my governor, Delta state pls I need you to take some drastic action about the treasury of that state and put Asaba were it ought to be - state capital.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by tiwiex(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
dustmalik:
Great? I am not sure oh. I am not an economists but a lot of jobs will be lost in the banking sector and too mucg money will be reduntant within th cbn. this money is used as float for businesses etc. I think it would be a mess. well, what do I know?
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by mn09abk: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
see hw u dey disgrace ur fore fathers
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by binbass(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
El-performer.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by babafirst(m): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2015
dustmalik:
El Rufai 3 gbosas.
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by KanwuliaJara: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Only a NORTHERNER can think like this!
Na wah! cheesy

TINUBU THE 'DRUG-BAYRON' and APC-JAGBAMILLA nor see this man put for PRESIDENCY? cheesy
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by thundafire: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2015
liars just scamming dier cow brain followers but dy security votes will be kept in different account ewoooooooooo LG FUNDS will nw be in dy very eyes of el-rufai nd hench menchai saint in tv thives nd rogues in dier office
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by eazydon(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
benikad:
first to comment

Oga, you miss Road?
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by Ojila: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
I dough my hat for you the amiable Governor of Kaduna State. History will be kind to you
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by alawaiss(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mini- buhari
only that this one is
educated.. even with that
he is clueless.
I pity u guy, tryin 2 shw ur hatred 4sum one hu proved hiz intlct nd acpte by all includin u bt, call him cluelez. Wit ppl lyk nd Gej 9ja wil only burn 2 archez
Re: El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN by ajakpe: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gud step my governor like Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.