Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? (5913 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by christopheru(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello Nairalanders! This Question Goes to everyone. Guys How was ur 1st wooing (Toasting or Chaiking) experience? Girls wat were ur feelings like when a guy walked up to U for d very 1st time? For me, d 1st time I walked up to a lady I've been admiring secretly was very hard. I lacked confidence. I had to rehearse over and over on wat to say. And finally approaching her, I was really sweating in a cool Evening grin but I achieved my aim. So Over to U guys and Girls. How was ur 1st wooing experience?
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by angieberry(f): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
christopheru:
Hello Nairalanders! This Question Goes to everyone. Guys How was ur 1st wooing (Toasting or Chaiking) experience? Girls how did u felt when a guy walked up to U for d 1st time. For me, d 1st time I walked up to a lady I've been admiring secretly was very hard. I lacked confidence. I had to rehearse over and over on wat to say. And after finally approaching her, I was reall sweating internally on a cool Evening grin but I achieved my aim. So Over to U guys and Girls.
chai! Gbagaun grin
I'm only here to read comments ....

1 Like

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Melahou(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
She was stammering and sweating profusely when she was wooing me wink

4 Likes

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
christopheru:
Hello Nairalanders! This Question Goes to everyone. Guys How was ur 1st wooing (Toasting or Chaiking) experience? Girls how did u felt when a guy walked up to U for d 1st time. For me, d 1st time I walked up to a lady I've been admiring secretly was very hard. I lacked confidence. I had to rehearse over and over on wat to say. And after finally approaching her, I was reall sweating internally on a cool Evening grin but I achieved my aim. So Over to U guys and Girls.
RIP to English.
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
chai! Gbagaun grin I'm only here to read comments ....
Lovely dimples you have there
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Princecalm(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
that moment when the op chooses read lies
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by angieberry(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't have dimples but thanks though smiley
starlingslimnet:

1 Like

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by deadZONE: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin she gave me a Mouth Action and told me she wants to fork me forever. thats how she ask me out
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by deadZONE: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
christopheru:
Hello Nairalanders! This Question Goes to everyone. Guys How was ur 1st wooing (Toasting or Chaiking) experience? Girls wat were ur feelings like when a guy walked up to U for d very 1st time? For me, d 1st time I walked up to a lady I've been admiring secretly was very hard. I lacked confidence. I had to rehearse over and over on wat to say. And finally approaching her, I was really sweating internally on a cool Evening grin but I achieved my aim. So Over to U guys and Girls. How was ur 1st wooing experience?
while ur mates where in english class u where chasing girls, "sweating internally" on a cool evening. undecided undecided undecided orzuor
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
angieberry:
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haha.....you do...it's irrefutable and undeniable
angieberry:
.You know if I had it in me to go for a relationship I would have done anything to make you mine
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by therealdeal10: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
I've not, d 1st tym i wnted 2 i jst walked past d gal. Mehn dat day was terrible

2 Likes

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
I neva do am b4

So mai read una own
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Ragner(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
I Simply told her "I like you,I love you..talk your own...and the Rest is History
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haha.....you do...it's irrefutable and undeniable .You know if I had it in me to go for a relationship I would have done anything to make you mine
See this one. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by faith551(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unfortunately I wasn't the one doing the wooing, was in primary 6 then and I was so naive and innocent, you should know girls with their rapid development nau, at that age, they've already gone far ahead.
Was the cool type, don't talk much and dare not come back to the house dirty, my mummsy for wipe he'll comot my eye, so I dnt really join them guys with their football.
Was taking a walk in the field during break period, she walked up to me, took my arm and said, "faith I want u to be my boy friend"
I don't know how it happened but I found my self in the classroom about 40 feet away from my initial passion sweating within 15 secs.
Still smile when I remember
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by faith551(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:

You see?? , him Don leave wetin them send am come nairaland come do, dey do another thing.

Between that angieberry of a girl has a nice smile cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by bqlekan(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
I was stammering and the poor girl was laughing at me, surely not what i want to remember,,, grin

2 Likes

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Rapzino: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mehn, I received a slap from the girl
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
I was stammering and the poor girl was laughing at me, surely not what i want to remember,,, grin

Yeah I wil help u remember, Drag ur Jean up cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by igboboy3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
angieberry:

Yikes! cool

therealdeal10:
I've not, d 1st tym i wnted 2 i jst walked past d gal. Mehn dat day was terrible
I can relate bro grin. I walked past the girl like 3 times and still did not do the monkey business
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by IamLEGEND1: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
angieberry:
starlingslimnet:
Haha.....you do...it's irrefutable and undeniable .You know if I had it in me to go for a relationship I would have done anything to make you mine

You hit brick wall the first time........

u didnt learn.......

why you wan fall my hand na?

3 Likes

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by bqlekan(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah I wil help u remember, Drag ur Jean up cheesy
lol, its a tale i dont want to tell, and my jean is always up, atleast to a reasonable level cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by dasrackhor(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
chai! Gbagaun grin
I'm only here to read comments ....
u r here to read comment and u noticed the gbaguanlicious.Wookay diaris God ooo
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, its a tale i dont want to tell, and my jean is always up, atleast to a reasonable level cheesy

Lol m sure she slapped uu cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Na wa o.

Yeye dey smell cheesy
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by therealdeal10: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haha ur own bad pass my own oo

U no go blame us na, sm guys na expert whiile sm of us na novice
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by DJ2HOT(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
while ur mates where in english class u where chasing girls, "sweating internally" on a cool evening. undecided undecided undecided orzuor
have you heard of poetic license? That's what the op just expressed.....put it straight in one word what he could have used?
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by bqlekan(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m sure she slapped uu cheesy
slap kwa? for where? she said "it's okay" and walked away. my guys were watching. the mistake i made then was not cramming what to say. i should have done that, atleast for starters. was so embarrassed ehn. grin

1 Like

Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
slap kwa? for where? she said "it's okay" and walked away. my guys were watching. the mistake i made then was not cramming what to say. i should have done that, atleast for starters. was so embarrassed ehn. grin

Lmao u do cram what to say to a lady? If I was d lady ehn I will teach u how to woo ladies then laugh at u nd walk away tongue
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? by bqlekan(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao u do cram what to say to a lady? If I was d lady ehn I will teach u how to woo ladies then laugh at u nd walk away tongue
hahahaha, that was then, you see, i've always known cramming to be a bad idea. So i decided not to do it my peeps way and that killed me. mcome lemme woo you now and lemme see if you wont say yes.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once / Pictures Of Premature Babies Smiling Are Too Adorable To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.