Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape (688 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape by skyfullofstars(f): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello everybody, I'm not Nigerian. Somebody told me that house help, women, in Nigeria could sometimes accuse men of rape in order to get money from them. Is this true?

Thank u for ur answer
Re: Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape by falconey(m): 4:17am On Aug 07, 2015
it happens only in our movies
Re: Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape by eleko1: 4:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Nobody will accuse U for what u nor do.House help aren't daft/dumb
Re: Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Very impossible....
Re: Is It True That House Help (girls) Have A Reputation Of Accussing Bosses Of Rape by AreaFada2: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
It is possible, even some househelp now kidnap kids of the family for ransome. So trumped up rape for ransome is not far fetched. Everything is possible now.
However, some he-goat men actually do take advantage of housemaid.

But boundaries should be clearly defined from the outset.

No going to matrimonial bedroom. Maid should live in the BQ if there's one. Maid should never serve the man food.

Maid should get only very specifically defined instructions, if at all, from man of the house. Not " go collect dirty clothes from my bedroom, follow me to the garden shed, come with me in my car" and so on. Certainly no going to check on the maid in her BQ.

If done, avenues for maid and man of the house to be alone will be very limited. If adhered to, scope for both rape or false accusation should reduce.

(1) (Reply)

How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. / Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! / Ladies!! How To Respect Your Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.